• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was somewhat stopped before she could do what she liked, but it is known that a cult worshiping her now exists in modern day. As for if they know who she is, that depends on what New Alcatraz thinks and how much of that they release to the public. I'm not the Warden of New Alcatraz, so that part should be their choice.

*Jakku dashes in, coffee and bagel in hand*
Sorry sorry sorry!
*Sits down, panting*
Ahem.
We have conducted tests upon as much of Empress Tyrania as was physically safe, and we think that she does exhibit signs of being a powerful, almost deitylike being.
We have not released this information to the public.

*Jakku dashes in, coffee and bagel in hand*
Sorry sorry sorry!
*Sits down, panting*
Ahem.
We have conducted tests upon as much of Empress Tyrania as was physically safe, and we think that she does exhibit signs of being a powerful, almost deitylike being.
We have not released this information to the public.

Oh, also, with OP's help, Black Mist killed an oil executive and the superhero Pegasus. And nothing of value was lost.

Oh, also, with OP's help, Black Mist killed an oil executive and the superhero Pegasus. And nothing of value was lost.
ROFL

Inference: "Oil Execs are of no value" :XD:

Yes, naturally the death of Pegasus should be included in Canon.

Hah, I must have a great killstreak going.
Hm... Let's see...
Police Commissioner- BMoL
Miko's boss- BMoL
Pegasus- SJ
Oil Boss- SJ
Oh... It seemed longer when I started...

Last edited:
This is probably happening offscreen, since it wouldn't fit that well in an actual plot, but the villain Disarray is bankrolling the rebuilding of New York, on a few conditions:

1. He gets to redesign the city, and rename it New Disarray. He will replace the subway with a rollercoaster, and all the buildings will be shades of black, purple, pink, reddish-violet, or blue. Also, neon. Lots and lots of neon. All the streetlights will cycle between different colors of the rainbow, and the lines in the middle of the street glow in the dark. Also, there are many orphanages and soup kitchens, as well as rehab centers that help homeless people, drug addicts, prostitutes, and other downtrodden masses find jobs and get houses.

2. The city legalizes marijuana, LSD, and opium, to allow him to fund the project.

3. The city must promote AIDs and cancer research.

4. Teacher's salaries are doubled, and all students get 100$ for every A they get on their report cards. He's also bankrolling 5 million dollars in scholarships for children from low-income families.

5. He gets a TV station showing pictures of him being a sexy sexy beast. The television in Times Square is permanently tuned to that station. Advertising money goes to animal shelters.

6. All police officers must dress in pink. Also, their guns must be painted gold. More importantly, he gets to hand-pick the chief of police, who can dress however he pleases.

7. He gets a statue built of him dressed as Abraham Lincoln, and made of gold. It will be right next to the Statue of Liberty, and fifty feet taller than said statue. It can shoot lasers from it's eyes and rotate it's head a full 180 degrees to stare at beautiful women below, which it will take photos of which Disarray will look at. If no beautiful women are within sight, it will make faces at the Statue of Liberty. The gold will be provided by him, and he will live in a top hat on top of it's head (The top hat will be able to detach itself and fly around, and is thus not counted in height for the purposes of being taller than the Statue of Liberty.) Legally, it will be Disarray's property.

8. The mayor must dress as a chicken and do a silly dance, which will be broadcast on the Times Square screen and recorded for Disarray's viewing pleasure.

This is, of course, assuming the governor of New York / @Master Mew agrees to these changes, though he is funding pretty much all the changes.

Last edited:
4. Teacher's salaries are doubled, and all students get 100$ for every A they get on their report cards.
Mayor's reply: "It's a lovely idea, but who's footing that bill? "
6. All police officers must dress in pink. Also, their guns must be painted gold. More importantly, he gets to hand-pick the chief of police, who can dress however he pleases.
Mayor's reply: "I don't care how much cash you wave in front of me, you're not buying the Chief of Police. End of discussion. This is a deal-breaker."
7. He gets a statue built of him dressed as Abraham Lincoln, and made of gold. It will be right next to the Statue of Liberty, and fifty feet taller than said statue. It can shoot lasers from it's eyes and rotate it's head a full 180 degrees to stare at beautiful women below, which it will take photos of which Disarray will look at.
Mayor's reply: "Such illegal, and intrusive, surveillance practices will not be tolerated."
8. The mayor must dress as a chicken and do a silly dance, which will be broadcast on the Times Square screen and recorded for Disarray's viewing pleasure.
Mayor's reply: "...Freak."

Disarray: Like I said, I'm footing the bill for everything. I have literal mountains of gold. Anyway, okay, you keep the police chief, but I get to be a junior police officer! I saw a child who said he was one, and now I am worried that a child may arrest me. And...Yes on the chicken thingy?

Last edited:
Mayor: "If you're footing the bill, then the majority of your requests are acceptable. However, I feel our police officers deserve more discrete uniforms than what you have put forth, the neon and cycling lights in your cityscape must be omitted (or limited) as they risk inducing seizures, and as long as you're paying for it, you can build your statue - but not right next to the Statue of Liberty, I do have some standards.

"As to the chicken business, if it's a deal-breaker I'll do it - but I have to ask: WHY...?"

Sisarray: For the lulz. And I suppose it would be acceptable if the lights were just white. Anyway, how about directly across, then?

Okay, Spliced II was called in the Villains favor, so that means the San Diego Zoo is now under Splice's control. The beastmen army is growing!

Okay, Spliced II was called in the Villains favor, so that means the San Diego Zoo is now under Splice's control. The beastmen army is growing!
Just make sure you don't continually use default victories to expand your reign of terror. :XD:
Sisarray: For the lulz. And I suppose it would be acceptable if the lights were just white. Anyway, how about directly across, then?
Mayor: "Oh, I don't mind colors, just not any seizure-inducing neons. As to placing your stone effigy directly across from the Statue of Liberty, as long as Lady Liberty is still clearly visible in her own right, that is acceptable."

Alright, here's the list for @Guardian of Johto to post.

Disarray, after agreeing to fund the reconstruction of New York city, had the following changes made:
1. He gets to redesign the city, and rename it New Disarray. He will replace the subway with a rollercoaster, and all the buildings will be shades of black, purple, pink, reddish-violet, or blue. Also, neon. Lots and lots of neon. All the streetlights will be light blue or pink, and the lines in the middle of the street glow in the dark. Also, there are many orphanages and soup kitchens, as well as rehab centers that help homeless people, drug addicts, prostitutes, and other downtrodden masses find jobs and get houses.

2. The city legalizes marijuana, LSD, and opium, to allow him to fund the project.

3. The city must promote AIDs and cancer research.

4. Teacher's salaries are doubled, and all students get 100$ for every A they get on their report cards. He's also bankrolling 5 million dollars in scholarships for children from low-income families.

5. He gets a TV station showing pictures of him being a sexy sexy beast. The television in Times Square is permanently tuned to that station. Advertising money goes to animal shelters.

6. Disarray become a junior police officer.

7. He gets a statue built of him dressed as Abraham Lincoln, and made of gold. It will be directly across from the Statue of Liberty, and fifty feet taller than said statue. The gold will be provided by him, and he will live in a top hat on top of it's head (The top hat will be able to detach itself and fly around, and is thus not counted in height for the purposes of being taller than the Statue of Liberty.) Legally, it will be Disarray's property.

Did the money come from "our" (your) Midas Laser Gold?

Yep! Every penny comes out of his extremely large wallet. He literally has mountains of gold. However, he sold all the gold he made, and he doesn't intend to make too much, since all that gold would destroy the economy. Hence him giving himself good PR and opening the drug trade: His pharmaceutical company should be very lucrative, especially if the universal health care thingy is in the RGverse. He gets to tap into the stoner demographic, see. So Sol is a lot less wealthy than he was, but he's still very rich, abd now he's on the fast track to becoming the mayor, considering the embarrassing chicken incident and all that he did to repair the city.

Last edited:
@Aftermaster it appears you have missed my post, kind sir, the San Diego Zoo is now also under the control of Splice.

@Aftermaster it appears you have missed my post, kind sir, the San Diego Zoo is now also under the control of Splice.

I realize that that is a new occurance...but it is already in the spoiler from a while ago when he originally took control...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom