• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games (ROLE CREATION/SIGNUPS) Grand Idea Mafia (9/4/21)

OP
  • Contrainer

Well-Ington Member
    Reaction score
    Hello and welcome to Grand Idea Mafia!
    Grand Idea Mafia is a type of Mafia where users post different roles in a thread. Then, any number of players will sign up, and their roles will be randomized from posts from that thread!
    How this will work will be that you can post a role, describe it, and add the alignment. There are no restrictions on what the roles can be but I reserve the right to veto it if it's too complex or impossible.
    Role-creation rules:
    1. Bold your role's name, your post's post number, and spoiler your role's text. Color your role's name with the color usually associated with its alignment.
    2. Do not spam this thread needlessly.
    3. Balancing is optional but don't get mad when someone makes a role specifically designed to kill your super deathproof role.
    4. Minor discussion is allowed, however, remember to include a role at the top of your post.
    5. Always explain what a role is and what it does.
    6. You don't need to sign up to add a role.
    7. The same user can add multiple different roles, and multiple different users can add the same role, but the same user can not add the same role multiple times.
    If you don't understand, look at this Mafia Universe thread.
    Sign-ups for the game are also opening, but try to avoid posting during the sign-up phase without adding a role (it makes my life easier) There is no limit to the amount of players.
    • Roles that violate BmGF/TWR rules will be treated as Jester by default.
    • Roles that cannot win are allowed. Needless to say, this game will probably be Bastard.
    • If it rands all Townies with no Mafia or hostile independents, I will rerand it.
    The rules will be be Zexy's Standard, NOC, 48h days/24h nights. If in doubt about something, feel free to mention me!
    MoD: @YourMom

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom