• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Role play? (Sign ups open)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! I just wanted a general role play thread to develop a few characters in my verse and to maybe help you with yours! We can do this with groups of as many people as you want (though I think ten is an overall cap).

Id like if we kept this rated everyone, just for my personal thoughts, but maybe we could go into teen if needed.

We can do this in the style of either actual role play or a sort of internet role play where we post in the thread (or dms) how our characters would.

All forums rules apply!

I think I’m gonna put it at five for now and we can delete or add spaces later

1. @coordinator lissi
  2. @Queen Of Space
  3. @Catz
  4. @Hydrogenium
  5. @System Error
  6. @Itsjustmudkipz
  7. @PainterFight
i think for now seven people is enough? We’ll figure out a time that works for everyone (I also am new to this so I don’t really know how this works but I get the idea and think I understand what I’m supposed to do)

I’m ready to have fun and develop my characters!

Last edited:
I'd like to join, too, but I am not sure whether I should or not, as the character I'd like to develop is not very developed yet, and I'm not sure if that's O.K. (if that's the point, then count me in!! Unless it's the 'internet roleplay' as you say - I'm not sure if I can do that).

I'd like to join, too, but I am not sure whether I should or not, as the character I'd like to develop is not very developed yet, and I'm not sure if that's O.K. (if that's the point, then count me in!! Unless it's the 'internet roleplay' as you say - I'm not sure if I can do that).
That’s fine! I’d generally use it to develop my characters, but you can use it to generally have fun if you’d like!

Looking at them, all of us will probably be awake and generally able to be online in the next few hours (probably) except hydrogenium, but their time zone is weird compared to ours so this may be tricky (I know a lot of us have school and work during the day too)

Edit: forgot to add the “next few hours”… oops. Also, I’m assuming we all go to sleep like 11:00 pm local time or later

except hydrogenium, but their time zone is weird compared to ours so this may be tricky
My timezone is UTC/GMT +1, which I think is your time plus 7... I'm online mostly from around 11 AM to 3 PM of your time
I'm not sure... I'm not good with time
? Expect weekends, I'm usually offline over weekends - please let me know if it is a problem!

I’m at school on those times! (Sorry…) I generally won’t have time to check these forums during school cause I’ve been pretty busy and phones aren’t exactly allowed most of the time, so this might be a problem? It ends around 3:30 my time so we might both be around then?

I’m at school on those times! (Sorry…) I generally won’t have time to check these forums during school cause I’ve been pretty busy and phones aren’t exactly allowed most of the time, so this might be a problem? It ends around 3:30 my time so we might both be around then?
It's O.K. - I'll drop out if it's a problem.

time zones are weird... I’m so sorry! (And I guess you can drop out? But I want to make it work!)
I think we don't need to be online at the same time, however, it would slow things down a lot.

Don't worry about it, it's just how things are! (Also, I'd hate to participate in a RP partially asleep, like right now...)

Back
Top Bottom