• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever seen Freakazoid? 'S a cartoon from the nineties. Pretty amazing. Like Deadpool.

Anyone ever seen Freakazoid? 'S a cartoon from the nineties. Pretty amazing. Like Deadpool.

"YOUR A CREEEEEP! GO AWAY! WE HAD A FUN TIME TILL YOU SHOWED UP CREEPER!!!!!"

One thing I don't get about the internet-
Dermodio. He's on the forum too.
That guy's some crazy bastard.

Oh wow we have a chat thread now? Shows how little I've been on recently :I
Anyway just wanted to let you guys now I'm back (again).
So yeaaaaah.

@Hide in Plain Sight - I implore you to have someone change "Sign-up" to "Sign-Up" because every time I swing by here, like my soul cringes a little. I'm not even kidding, my eye twitches and everything.

PS: If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the subforums.

@Hide in Plain Sight - I implore you to have someone change "Sign-up" to "Sign-Up" because every time I swing by here, like my soul cringes a little. I'm not even kidding, my eye twitches and everything.

PS: If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the subforums.

Dammit! You're right! It's different between Start-Ups! and Sign-ups! Now I'm gonna twitch every time I see it! Please change it, it's bugging me. It's gonna give me nightmares!

Also! Eridan! You have returned! *Glomps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom