• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would actually be somewhat believable... Considering Layton and Wright are from completely different time lines, well, a Sherlock/Wright crossover would be quite good.

aye... elementary... sorry, bad I know.... (im writing a sherlock sanctuary fic, so... yeah :D )

shall we take this to vm stages?...

I like the way I told everyone I was back and then never posted again :'D

Guise! Did you know "Tebowing" is a thing now? Like planking, but the thing Tim Tebow does when he scores a touchdown.

It means that you run from one side of the field to the other, in teams, to score points. EG Basketball, Football, Soccer, Hurling, Hockey...

Actually, sports in general. Except Taekwon Do.

TAEKWONDOE FTW! *high kick rising block*

TAEKWONDOE FTW! *high kick rising block*

Oh, so you're good at taekwondo?
507px-Fu.jpg

Well.. I'm pretty experienced in the art of WheezyWaitrism!
[video]http://www.youtubeloop.com/v/Lrg3S4FDnzc#s=98&e=104[/video]

No, I'm not 'good' at it- but I enjoy it. Unless being a Yellow Belt suddenly counts as being good...
WheezyWaitrism? Tell us more.

No, I'm not 'good' at it- but I enjoy it. Unless being a Yellow Belt suddenly counts as being good...

Ah, I see. I also have a Yellow Belt, but it's for Judo. And I suck at Judo. I assume that says enough.

WheezyWaitrism? Tell us more.

Follow your instincts, your heart will lead the way, young grasshoppah
Fumask.jpg
In other words, you can go to his channel. WheezyWaiter is a pretty awesome guy.
Along with all the other YouTube-famous people I know of.
Have I told you I have over 3500 carefully selected video's in my favorites? It took me years to do it.

Guys. This remix. Is. EPIIIIIIIC!

Pokemon Black and White Low Health Remix - YouTube

EDIT: @PC-Reviver Laughed so hard while reading the Know Your Meme page that when I finally stopped laughing, my mom (who was sitting across the room) thought that I had been choking and I'd subsequently died. It made me pull an :S face because I wasn't sure whether or not to laugh harder still because of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom