• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, Force powers are not magic powers. They're PSYCHIC powers.

#checkyoursupernaturalprivilege

You wanna go, m8?

I've got a DEGREE in this, bro. I'm a DOCTOR.

...of course, I got my doctorate from the same mysterious and ambiguous place all of the other villains with "doctor" in their name got their doctorates but SSSSHHHH.

Meanwhile you have me. I've only watched Episode II.

Yeah no that's the entirety of my Star Wars experience.

Hello there.
Just dropping by to say I'm a new member here and I think I'll spend most of my time lurking / playing in the roleplay forum. I like any kinds of RP, so if you need another member to join in your RP, I'll be more than happy to join. Please, feel free to drop a VM / PM XD
I'll look forward to have fun with you magnificent bunch. Have a good day~

I have choice words on why the RP district is the way it is, but that's a can of worms I don't think would be prudent to open.

The only way to really fix it is to make more RPs, though.

I have choice words on why the RP district is the way it is, but that's a can of worms I don't think would be prudent to open.

The only way to really fix it is to make more RPs, though.
So my departure isn't wholly to blame? :p

yeah, it seems like less and less people are making RP's.

I feel like a lot of people are waiting for other people to make RP's because they don't want create their own RP's, instead of creating one of their own to keep the community alive.

I'll see what I can do to create another RP, but right now my mind's running blank on ideas.

If anyone needs help CO-GMing an RP, let me know, I have a lot of experience with Fantasy, Supernatural, Slice of Life, School, and Pokemon RP's.

I've been meaning to create a new roleplay, but since I currently don't have access to my laptop, creating a sign up thread on mobile could prove to be a bit difficult :/

I've been bulking up lately, I guess.

Anyway, restart Rogue's Gallery. Or that one fantasy RP you were talking about. I want to be a necromancer.

Anyway, restart Rogue's Gallery.
Seriously considering it, this was probably the most fun RP I ran here.
Or that one fantasy RP you were talking about. I want to be a necromancer.
Honestly I wrote so much history and lore for this one that I'm probably just going to write a story - I've already developed so much of the world that it's not really fair to constrain RP'rs that much. I think. Probably. Unless people are into that sort of thing (it would be like playing in an established setting, except unlike LotR, Narnia, etc. a book you probably haven't read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom