• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there.
Just dropping by to say hi to fellow roleplay enthusiasts. I am a new member here and I am very interested in fantasy / pokemon RP.
If somebody needs someone to join in the RP, I'd be available. Please feel free to contact me via PM / VM.
I'll be looking forward to have fun with you magnificent bunch. See ya around! =)

Let's do an RP where we are rocks and we do what rocks do. GOAT tier RP

Hello there.
Just dropping by to say hi to fellow roleplay enthusiasts. I am a new member here and I am very interested in fantasy / pokemon RP.
If somebody needs someone to join in the RP, I'd be available. Please feel free to contact me via PM / VM.
I'll be looking forward to have fun with you magnificent bunch. See ya around! =)

Hi Selenium! Awesome to have you here. I look forward to roleplaying with you sometime :D

Let's do an RP where we are rocks and we do what rocks do. GOAT tier RP

I'm in. I call metamorphic rock.

Fine but I'm crystals like Quartz, Diamond and so on. However sedimentary sound totally fun.

Hi there, I'm looking to RP Pokemon with somebody, but I don't think I can get together enough people for an RP thread here, and I feel ifffy joining an existing thread because I'm nervous about joining big RP groups and prefer something simpler like a one on one, so I've come to the discussion thread to look for someone who'd not mind Rping with me?

I wanted to do someone with Trainers, in particular I'm looking for someone interested in some either m/m or f/f Trainer romance if that's okay. both canon characters and OC trainers are fine with me, and I have a plot idea in mind I really wanna try that I'd be more than happy to share with someone who'd be interested. If you play canon characters, for m/m I'd love to find an Ash from the anime, or for the games any of the male main characters. for f/f I'm open to a lot there as well, and I can give you a complete list of the canon girl trainers I'm looking for if you're itnerested.

You can either sent me a forum PM or my skype name is granis25 and my e-mail is [email protected] if you wanna contact me outside the forums.

Oh, well, you know what they say...
attachment.php

Haha, I totally read that out of context too. But ahhh, this winter's been awful. Too much snow and shoveling for me.

Shoveling is just annoying, I wouldn't fake back pain or anything lol. And yeah, I got about six inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom