• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Roll your Role Mafia [Endgame]

Can you bake?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, and I love it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, and I'm hungry right now

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D2 Votals (3 hrs remain)

What a slow D2 V-V-V-Votals!

DarthWolf (3): Midorikawa, Max1996, SoaringDylan
Max1996 (2): SoaringDylan, DarthWolf

Voteless (2): RainbowSkittles, DerpGhost

Day 2 ends in just over 3 hours (12:30 am EST) on Feb 7th. (Click for a Timer)

With Hyper-Majority (66%+) active and 7 living players, any player with 5 votes will be hammered on the spot. If no hammer is achieved, the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. Tie = No Lynch.

Goodbye RainbowSkittles!

5GJJO_s-200x150.gif

Day 2.9: Matza Dries Out

Clearly, after the stress of seeing one of their own burnt to a crisp and left to dry out in the warm kitchen air was too much. Most of the still edible targets were on edge, but like an overdone biscotti, one of them snapped at an inopportune time.

I've got you! It had to have been you! shouted the frightened victim. You burnt him alive!

With a stern finger point and a scowl in their eyes, one charged the other, tackling him to the ground and beating him down until his face ran red with the jelly that was the blood dripping from the furious set of knuckles. Without saying a word, another spirit was cracked beyond repair, while another simply wondered what their own spirit would be served at the pearly gates when their time comes.

The crowd of frightened shrinklings sulked over to the scene, where one noticed that carefully carved under the corpse's shoe, were familiar words...

• You have selected Doctor. Congratulations! You are the Matza Bread.
  • You're a fine example of festive bread, known for your involvement with Passover (a Jewish holiday, something Maniacal Engineer tell you more about). Because many other types of food are not allowed to be eaten during the Passover celebration, you find yourself able to help in more ways than one.
  • At night, you may reply "Night X - Protect USER." USER will be protected from all night kills.
  • You are aligned with the Town, and win when you and your faction officially become Heroes by eliminating all non-Heroes from the game!

Well ain't that a crumby situation.

RainbowSkittles has been snapped apart. He was aligned with the Town and was Matza Bread, the Doctor.

Day 2 continues, and is extended by 30 minutes, to end in exactly 3 hours hours (1:00 am EST) on Feb 7th.

Continued V-V-V-Votals!

DarthWolf (3):
Midorikawa, Max1996, SoaringDylan
Max1996 (1): DarthWolf

Voteless (2): DerpGhost, AussieEevee

*Edited in, removing SoaringDylan's unvote from Max1996 | Adding AussieEevee to Voteless

With Hyper-Majority (66%+) active, be aware that the playercount and Hammer count has been reduced. Any player with 4 votes will be hammered on the spot. If no hammer is achieved, the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. Tie = No Lynch.

-Phase Resume-

Last edited:
Okay, so let's not loaf around.

Good to know mafia has no blocker. Why would they target pika though? Just a random target?
Fluff.

Max gets pushed for not actively voting. Not seeing any viable leads. Then he joins a "wagon" (only one vote, can that be called a wagon?) without giving proper reason for himself expect for "there is nothing else, ill hop on". Even though he didn't want to join a bit earlier. Than sudden change is odd.

Vote: Max1996
Very strange reasoning, mostly fluff.

You don't like fluff, yes it doesn't add much to the game, I agree. Still, to you and mido, what makes me stand out over the other players? The game wasn't really going until Max posted.

Dylans post looks good though. Slight town lean unless max flips scum for possible buddying.
CWAC

look like being helpful? Weel it certainly created activity so I'd call that helpful.

If you wanna lynch me, hopefully you'll get closer to scum. I can't do much anyway as vannila. Damned 7th slot.
Fluff
Huh? *checks pm* oh 6th
Mega fluff
Inactives aren't really a thread a this point, it's better to use your night actions on those people and work out the active people by posts.

Super mega pointless fluff.

Just like breaded chicken, so Darthwolf shall fry.

Vote: Darthwolf

I made a mistake and didn't remove Dylan's vote from Max1996.

AussieEevee was in the Voteless group. Good lord how did I whiff that one.

That said, AussieEevee still brought DarthWolf to 4 votes.

DarthWolf (4)
:
Midorikawa, Max1996, SoaringDylan, AussieEevee
Max1996 (1): DarthWolf

Voteless (1): DerpGhost

Night 2 Start

The aroma of fresh death in the kitchen wasn't enough to settle any of the panicked survivors. While one had just lashed out and sliced one's spirit in two, others decided that violence would be the means to save them from this biscuitastrophe. They rose themselves to their feet, confident that their fists were kneaded to figure things out, and agreed that another one needed to go. If it wasn't RainbowSkittles, it was sure to be this one.

It wasn't.

Confused, and shouting at the top of his lungs, DarthWolf screamed out as loudly as he could, while being choked by the buttery fingers of the sweaty survivors, the following...

• You have selected Amnesiac. Congratulations! You are White Bread.
  • You're as plain as they come, which means that to make you as tasty as possible, you combine your boring bleached taste with other delicious ingredients to add some quality stock to it and make an ordinary ingredient much more filling than it normally would be on its own.
  • At night, you may reply "Night X - Backup USER." USER must be dead. You will take USER's role, but not his alignment, resetting any limited use abilities back to their original use count.
  • You are aligned with the Town, and win when you and your faction officially become Heroes by eliminating all non-Heroes from the game!

before he stopped shouting...stopped resisting....stopped breadthing altogether....

DarthWolf has been kneaded too hard. He was aligned with the Town and was Sourdough, the Amnesiac.

Night 2 has begun, and ends in just under 24 hours hours (11:30 pm EST) on Feb 7th.

So unless we have some way of stopping the kill, or there is only 1 mafia, we've lost the game as it will probably be 2v2 at the end of the night.

Well, crap. This is bad.

We're out of leads now, at that, so does anyone have any thoughts?

This game went far too quickly.

Midorikawa was killed. She was the Day-Vigilante (obviously).

Mwahahaha, shouted Max1996. We got her!

Mwahahaha
, replied DerpGhost. We got them!

Max and Derp revealed that it was themselves who forced everybody into the kitchen, as they wanted to kill people in a fresh new way...and it worked. They regrew back to their normal size after just waiting out the concoction they all consumed, and lived happily ever after, planning to loaf around while baking up their next great plan.

With 4 players alive, and 2 of them aligned with the Mafia, Mafia wins, as no roles alive have the capability to stop Mafia from achieving victory.

upload_2018-2-8_1-51-19.png

Everything you need to know about the setup is right up there.

Host Regrets:

Should've nix'd the DayVig with the consolidated 8 person setup, so the game could make it to D3 in worst case scenarios. I try to make all my games last until D3 minimum but I overlooked that when consolidating.
Should've been more stern with RainbowSkittles and their activity. SEE WHY I ENCOURAGE IT SO STERNLY?!
Should stop looking at Max's avatar and thinking he's HumanDawn
Should've done more flavor writing but with the game ending so abruptly, and me being all birthday mode rn, I just kinda spaced on it

Props to Maniacal Engineer for excellent setup partnership discussion and filling my basket with plenty of puns to use

well that was a bit easy

Good game, Elieson, and the rest of you guys. Shame we didn't have such a inactive game, we had this whole framing thing for Dylan set up and everything.

This also marks my first proper win in a Mafia game, so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom