• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

Mine has to be Lon'qu & Olivia. Shy + shy = Shy², which makes for an interesting and cute pair. Because Olivia's child's haircut looks like Lon'qu, having the Myrmidon as his father seems somewhat canon, but that's just my opinion ^^;

Does anyone think that Soren and Ilynna should have a support?
All the way IkexElincia. I also like LeannexNeasaela.
And ReysonxNeasaela.
I hope I spelt all the names right

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Female AvatarxLon'qu(I find this one to be one of the funniest ones there is. And I just like these two together)
Female AvatarxGaius(this one is hilarious too)
ChromxSumia
ChromxCordellia(they really should have this one)
CordelliaxLon'qu
Male AvatarxSay'ri
NowixGregor

1) Fiora is Eliwood's canon wife.

2) Farina is Hector's canon wife.

3) Florina is Lyn's canon partner.

4) Saleh is Eirika's canon husband.

5) L'arachel is Ephraim's canon wife.

6) Olivia is Chrom's canon wife.

7) Sumia is Robin's canon wife.

8) Katarina is Kris canon wife.

9) Dorothea is Byleth's canon wife (regardless of gender).

10) Flayn is Claude's canon wife.

11) Marianne is Dimitri's canon wife.

12) Edelgard and Hubert I guess.

13) Sue is Roy's canon wife

14) Lene is Seliph's canon wife

15) Soren is Ike's canon partner (but more likely he had a son with Aimee or random npc)

Those are my lord pairings. Other than that there's the 100% confirmed canon:

Caeda/Marth

Celica/Alm

Micaiah/Sothe

Elincia / Geoffrey

Deirdre / Sigurd

And the side characters like

Quan/Ethlyn

Elice/Merrick

Pent/Louise

Colm/Neimi

Tatiana/Camus/Nyna

Niime/Yoder

Gray/Clair

Mathilda/Clive

Hardin/Nyna

Largo/Callil

Mídia/Astram

Selphina/Glade

Ishtar/Julius

Etc...

Oooh, Fire Emblem is my favorite Nintendo franchise, so I have to post in this thread! I've played most of the games, so here is my list of preferred ships, huehue. Bold are my favorites.

FE6 - The Binding Blade
  • Roy/Lilina
  • Melady/Guinivere
  • Sue/Sin
  • Perceval/Cecilia

FE7- The Blazing Blade
  • Eliwood/Ninian
  • Hector/Lyn
  • Raven/Lucius
  • Louise/Pent

FE8 - The Sacred Stones
  • Innes/L'Arachel
  • Erika/Lyon or Ephraim/Lyon
  • Seth/Natasha
  • Colm/Neimi
  • Cormag/Tana
  • Franz/Amelia
  • Gilliam/Syrene

FE9 & 10 - Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn
  • Ike/Ranulf or Ike/Micaiah
  • Jill/Mist
  • Gatrie/Marcia
  • Elincia/Geoffrey or Lucia/Elincia
  • Lehran/Zelgius

FE13 - Awakening
  • Chrom/Robin (M or F)
  • M!Robin/Cherche
  • Lon'qu/Cordelia
  • Lissa/Vaike
  • Stahl/Olivia
  • Ricken/Maribelle
  • Gregor/Miriel
  • Donnel/Nowi
  • Frederick/Sumia
  • Henry/Tharja
  • Sully/Virion
  • Lucina/Severa
  • M!Morgan/Nah
  • Say'ri/Tiki

FE14 - Fates
  • Corrin/Silas
  • Xander/Azura
  • Leo/Sakura
  • Felicia/Jakob
  • Kaze/Beruka
  • Saizo/Kagero
  • Azama/Orochi
  • Hana/Hinata
  • Arthur/Effie
  • Kaden/Rinkah
  • Camilla/Keaton
  • Ryoma/Oboro
  • Hayato/Nyx
  • Benny/Charlotte

FE15 - Shadows of Valentia
  • Alm/Celica
  • Gray/Clair
  • Boey/Mae
  • Leon/Valbar
  • Zeke/Tatiana

FE16 - Three Houses
  • Claude/Lysithea
  • Dimitri/Annette
  • Hilda/Marianne
  • Hubert/Petra
  • Sylvain/Mercedes or Sylvain/Felix
  • Lorenz/Leonie
  • Edelgard/F!Byleth or Dorothea/F!Byleth

FE17 - Engage
  • F!Alear/Merrin or F!Alear/Citrinne
  • Diamant/Ivy
  • Celine/Hortensia
  • Alcryst/Lapis
  • Alfred/Timerra
  • M!Alear/Yunaka

Haven't finished the Archanea or Judgral games yet, so I have no consensus on ships there. That's all I got for now!

Sylvix mention!! I have to make an actual organized list of my FE ships at some point because as with everything I have......a lot.......but goddd I am so unwell about Sylvain/Felix they've had me in a chokehold since August 2019. Their entire dynamic makes me weak and their supports and Azure Moon paired ending are insane for a m/m Fire Emblem ship like??? (And then seeing them again in Three Hopes made me so happy lol) I am just obsessed with them and there genuinely has not been a single day since August 2019 where I have not thought about them in some capacity. I have many OTPs across many different fandoms but for the past nearly five years they've been the OTP for me. They're just...they're so good.

Sylvix mention!! I have to make an actual organized list of my FE ships at some point because as with everything I have......a lot.......but goddd I am so unwell about Sylvain/Felix they've had me in a chokehold since August 2019. Their entire dynamic makes me weak and their supports and Azure Moon paired ending are insane for a m/m Fire Emblem ship like??? (And then seeing them again in Three Hopes made me so happy lol) I am just obsessed with them and there genuinely has not been a single day since August 2019 where I have not thought about them in some capacity. I have many OTPs across many different fandoms but for the past nearly five years they've been the OTP for me. They're just...they're so good.

Awww, it's a great ship! I like 'em too. I haven't finished Three Hopes yet, but I'll keep a lookout for those sweet Slyvix moments. :sneaky:

hello.... i've actually only ever interacted with fe3h so i have very little to say other than that i am extremely weak for claude/linhardt but they're such a rare pair it kills me. i don't think they even have any support interactions with each other in the game (they might but it's been a long time so i don't remember, it might just be one?). it's evil

hello.... i've actually only ever interacted with fe3h so i have very little to say other than that i am extremely weak for claude/linhardt but they're such a rare pair it kills me. i don't think they even have any support interactions with each other in the game (they might but it's been a long time so i don't remember, it might just be one?). it's evil

That's an interesting ship. I don't recall them having supports but recruiting Linhardt in the GD route is hella fun lol. I do feel he would give some great advice to Claude on certain things. He's a cool fellow.

Back
Top Bottom