• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Romance in the Fire Emblem World!

Eirika can marry Innes. Ephraim(Eirika's twin) can marry Tana (Innes' sister)

Technical incest.

No it isn't. Eirika and Innes aren't related and Ephraim and Tana aren't related. :/

What part didn't you understand. They marry their in-laws. Techincal incest since they are family when they marry.

What part didn't YOU understand? Tana doesn't become Ephraim's sister-in-law if Eirika marries Innes. This would only occur if Eirika married Tana. Similarly, Eirika isn't Innes's sister-in-law if Ephraim marries Tana. It would only happen, if, again, Eirika married Tana. It is NOT incest if two people marry into the same family. It's only incest if they marry into their OWN family.

Check your logic next time.

o_O well, that sounds pretty confusing...

Anyways, anyone likes Joshua?? I love shipping him with Natasha :) I mean, the way the story flows, they seem perfect for each other.

Joshua and Natasha is indeed as close to canon as you can get.

Eirika can marry Innes. Ephraim(Eirika's twin) can marry Tana (Innes' sister)

Technical incest.

No it isn't. Eirika and Innes aren't related and Ephraim and Tana aren't related. :/

What part didn't you understand. They marry their in-laws. Techincal incest since they are family when they marry.

What part didn't YOU understand? Tana doesn't become Ephraim's sister-in-law if Eirika marries Innes. This would only occur if Eirika married Tana. Similarly, Eirika isn't Innes's sister-in-law if Ephraim marries Tana. It would only happen, if, again, Eirika married Tana. It is NOT incest if two people marry into the same family. It's only incest if they marry into their OWN family.

Check your logic next time.

Oh I get it. This is just a different cultures thing. Where I live, when you marry someone, the whole extended families on both sides are considered as one huge ass family. So when two people from different sides marry, its still considered as incest.

Oh, well, around here, nobody has a problem with two related people marrying into the same family. I certainly have no problem with it myself. I find actual incest gross though. Can't believe it's actually possible in some Japanese FE games... Japanese are sick.

Oh, not to mention I don't support InnesxEirika anyway. SethxEirika is so cute and actually seems canon to me. They seem so close.

If you can think of it, there's fanart for it~ From browsing around what would you say are the top three FE pairings on there?

I've seen a lot of RoyXLilina, which probably had the most that I saw. There was also a lot of JoshuaXMarisa (which I wasn't really expecting to have such a following), and IkeXElincia. There were a decent amount of MarthXCaeda pictures, too, but most of the art I saw was from FE6 and beyond. Oh, and I remember seeing a sizable amount of SethXEirika.

Seth X Eirika had been my number one fav XDD It's like those old fairy tales of a romance between a princess and her knight :) The story is pretty.

Ewan X Amelia is also very cute :)

Seth X Eirika had been my number one fav XDD It's like those old fairy tales of a romance between a princess and her knight :) The story is pretty.

Ewan X Amelia is also very cute :)

Seth and Eirika are so cute! It's one of the few non-yaoi ships I like!!! XD

LOLZ!! Exactly :) I also ship Nino X Jaffar - they also got a nice story XDD

I've seen a lot of RoyXLilina, which probably had the most that I saw. There was also a lot of JoshuaXMarisa (which I wasn't really expecting to have such a following), and IkeXElincia. There were a decent amount of MarthXCaeda pictures, too, but most of the art I saw was from FE6 and beyond. Oh, and I remember seeing a sizable amount of SethXEirika.
Really? Wow, I was expecting more slash ones up there. xD But yay for Ike x Elincia~

Oh, well, around here, nobody has a problem with two related people marrying into the same family. I certainly have no problem with it myself. I find actual incest gross though. Can't believe it's actually possible in some Japanese FE games... Japanese are sick.

Oh, not to mention I don't support InnesxEirika anyway. SethxEirika is so cute and actually seems canon to me. They seem so close.

I support Eirika and Seth too. The others are alright. I also so support Eirika and Saleh because its so random. In their supports all they do is talk about Saleh's village and boom! They get married and have a kid in the epilouge. Where the hell did that come from? XD

Really? Wow, I was expecting more slash ones up there. xD But yay for Ike x Elincia~

Yeah, the pairings I see the most in fanart are EliwoodxNinian, IkexElincia, SethxEirika, and IkexSoren. In the case of the last one though, not all were necessarily intended to be romantic. Some were just buddy pictures. Same with any Ranulf and Ike pics I might have seen. And even then, I still see way more IkexElincia art than any other Ike or Elincia pairing.

I was expecting more slash, too. T_T I was disappointed. Although, I mainly only searched for Sacred Stones art, so I may be totally off with which ships have the most fanart.

Yeah, I didn't think I'd like it, but for some reason I'm all into that. And my other ships with Reyson that I love. Reyson is just shippable, I guess. XD

I also so support Eirika and Saleh because its so random. In their supports all they do is talk about Saleh's village and boom! They get married and have a kid in the epilouge. Where the hell did that come from? XD
Seriously? Lol, yay for somewhat random/cracky pairings. xD

I was expecting more slash, too. T_T I was disappointed. Although, I mainly only searched for Sacred Stones art, so I may be totally off with which ships have the most fanart.
needz moar Raven x Lucius fanart!

Yeah, I didn't think I'd like it, but for some reason I'm all into that. And my other ships with Reyson that I love. Reyson is just shippable, I guess. XD
It's that fire affinity of his, makes for a spicy lover~ ;o

Last edited:
secretly shipped Innes and Ephraim

Actually, I'm really into that one, too! XD Everyone knows that rivals are always just trying to hide their love for one another. ^_^

Plus, I like to ship my two absolute favorite Fire Emblem characters with each other!

*pops into thread*

FrederickxLissa OTP. I ship this so hard I actually made bad strategical decisions just to keep them together while fighting. Their supports, nnnnnnyyyyyyyyng <3

*climbs back under rock*
Why do I ship bodyguard/hired assistant/butler/etc. x female employer so much, it's weird

Back
Top Bottom