• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Romance of Hoenn (Actual RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um, sure, you can carry my lighest suitcase, since you're carrying a bit less than me... And yes, I am going to see Professor Birch. Thanks for helping me out here." Patrick was deeply annoyed. He was told not to carry bags, but Tobias could? He stomped away yet again, infuriated.

Tobias picked up the suitcase. "Awesome. And it's not problem. I love to help out. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, what are you going to see him about?" Tobias said curiously.

"We'll, I don't have a Pokédex yet and I heard he had Pokédexes... But I also heard they're for new trainers only. Well, you hope for the best and take the rest!" Evie said with a wink.

"Maybe he meant new Hoenn trainers?" Tobias said with a bit of hope.

Aqua just smiled. "Nothing!" he cooed.

Aqua didn't know why, buthe began to laugh as well.

"Well, I'm hoping because I do need a Pokédex for effective training..." Evie replied hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom