• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roselia's Art

Thanks, CakeFairyForever!

Just one more picture, and yes, it is Inazuma Eleven-related yet again. I just saw this official art of Kazemaru and though he looked really cute, so I decided to draw him in the outfit he was wearing in it. I also attempted doing a proper (if a little simple) background for once!

e034e2cf54ebbfcaab80b4de4624effe.PNG

Overall I got to say I love the bright colors they go together nicely! :)

Thank you! I just love using bright colours and drawing happy cute things, haha.

And now for something not related to football-playing kids!

59f96c6b260dcd7faffedb2ee9c7e358.png

Kougyoku Ren, my favourite character from Magi. I tried something different to normal and I really like how it turned out! I might try it again sometime.

Your art is really amazing~ the style is so cute and soft. You sure are talented ^^

Aw, thank you so much, Ted! That really means a lot to me <3

Today is 11/9, aka Somefubu day! I really like this ship, I'd say it's one of my OTPs, so I drew a little thing for it. I tried out using that no-outline chibi style again too:
tumblr_nesf21eUQl1sv259no1_r1_1280.png

I was really bored but had no idea what to draw so someone on Tumblr suggested I drew Sakuma from Inazuma Eleven:

tumblr_nf7crgjTBK1sv259no1_1280.png

Sakuma sure loves penguins, so I had to add a little penguin in there too uwu

Ah!
David Samford! (that's the name I know him by)
Really good drawing :0

Cute reference to his Emperor Penguin shots too :)

You've sure got some talent, Roselia! I'll make sure to visit here more often, cuz you make good stuffs :thumbup:

Love your style. Keep the Dangan Ronpa art coming :)

Paleo, thanks! It's nice to see someone else who likes Inazuma Eleven, haha. Sakuma/David is one of my favourites so drawing him was really fun. I'm happy you like it, and again, thanks so much <3
Also thank you too CrackFox! I'll try to draw more Dangan Ronpa stuff someday (maybe Chihiro or Junko or Celes because I love them so much) but I can't say it's one of my main fandoms so idk when I'll get around to it.

I drew another Inazuma Eleven picture because this obsession just WILL NOT END. This time it's of the six main girls: Aki, Haruna, Natsumi, Fuyuka, Touko, and Rika (or Silvia, Celia, Nelly, Camellia, Tori, and Sue :p). I used the style I normally used instead of the more chibi style with no outlines because I think it worked better in this case.

tumblr_nfvjs799Rq1sv259no1_r1_1280.png

Couple of new things~

Mistrene Callous:
tumblr_ng48wmUVEt1sv259no1_1280.png

Mistrene Callous, a very, very minor character from one of the Inazuma Eleven movies and the third Inazuma Eleven game. He's an ogre, apparently. I just drew him because I really love his design!

Kiyama Hiroto (I really like how this turned out):
tumblr_nghnt4DbNA1sv259no1_1280.png

"Each tear you cry, Meteor Boy, will make you stronger. After every crisis, Meteor Boy, a chance will come."

The lyrics of the third ending song of Inazuma Eleven, Ryuusei Boy, might not specifically be referring to Hiroto/Xavier, but they really fit him so I decided to draw this! After all, he is a real 'Meteor Boy' haha. I didn't intend for it to be so sparkly but I like how it looks <3

I love the way Hiroto's eyes shine! They're gorgeous to look at! <3

Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing his eyes.

So much so that I decided to try it again. This time I did a little self-portrait:

tumblr_nglfdxjJZw1sv259no1_r1_1280.png

It's me! Yeah, I really like roses~

Also I did an art improvement meme for this year:

tumblr_ngiknjwu1q1sv259no1_1280.png

I think I've been improving slowly but surely, haha. Let's see what next year's art brings!

Very nice, I can tell you've been improving since you started this thread. It's always nice to see that. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

So on Christmas Eve I challenged myself to draw as many chibi Christmas gifts as I could for my internet friends. Here they all are:

Detective Gumshoe:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no1_400.png

Ichigo Momomiya:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no5_400.png

Shindou Takuto/Riccardo di Rigo:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no7_400.png

Fudou Akio/Caleb Stonewall:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no3_400.png

Saru/Saryuu Evan:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no6_400.png

Fubuki Shirou/Shawn Froste:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no2_400.png

Kazemaru Ichirouta/Nathan Swift:
tumblr_nh58ktttRw1sv259no4_400.png

I also took part in an Inazuma Eleven Secret Santa, and ended up drawing Gouenji/Kazemaru (Axel/Nathan) fanart for someone. It's not something I ship, but I guess it is pretty cute!
d4ae9f013ad8b26c51cc2269795e834b.png

And finally, a little picture of Rococo/Hector, the goalkeeper of the team Little Gigant. I made a transparent version and one with a background:
tumblr_nh8xx1rJHL1sv259no2_1280.png

tumblr_nh8xx1rJHL1sv259no1_1280.png

Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing his eyes.

So much so that I decided to try it again. This time I did a little self-portrait:

tumblr_nglfdxjJZw1sv259no1_r1_1280.png

It's me! Yeah, I really like roses~

Also I did an art improvement meme for this year:

tumblr_ngiknjwu1q1sv259no1_1280.png

I think I've been improving slowly but surely, haha. Let's see what next year's art brings!

The amount of improvement that you show is absolutely phenomenal! Keep up the great work because your improvement definitely shows in your works :)

Thank you both so much, it means a lot~!

I have also drawn something non-Inazuma Eleven related for a change... It's Sohta Tohno, the protagonist of the 3DS eShop game, Attack of the Friday Monsters! It's such a cute, peaceful, relaxing game, and Sohta is so adorable.

tumblr_nhzh0cpTJa1u6lht4o1_1280.png

Thank you~

So yesterday was 1/18, and because Hiroto and Endou are numbers 1 and 18 on Inazuma Japan, it was the day of their ship~
Since Hiroen is an OTP of mine I had to draw something:

150fc2608cded494a88d2e5813fc18ef.png

Back
Top Bottom