• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roselia's Art

Inazuma Eleven Twitter doodle dump:

The Inazuma community is so great there~

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o5_540.png

A quick little picture of Rika/Sue because we all livetweeted the episode where she first appeared, and I drew this in honour of it.

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o1_540.png

Atsuya Fubuki/Aiden Froste for a friend. The joke is whenever someone asks who to draw, he always asks for Atsuya because he is his all-time favourite character, and it’s become a bit of an inside joke now when someone asks who to draw everyone rushes to say “ATSUYA!!!”

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o6_540.png

Ulvida/Reina Yagami/Bellatrix, one of the aliens from season/game two. I really like her design and I felt like drawing her in cute winter clothes.

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o2_540.png

Quick pic of Hiroto/Xavier for the daily Inazuma 69 minutes challenge, where the theme was “favourite character.”

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o4_540.png

Another Inazuma 69 minutes picture, Otomura Gakuya/Cadence Soundtown, for the theme “minor characters.” While Otomura was only in like 2 episodes, I loved him and his musical football a lot~

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o7_540.png

And another Inazuma 69 minutes picture, Gazel using the Hissatsu Technique called Nothern Impact for the theme “Hissatsu Techniques”. Yeah this did take me longer than 69 minutes but no-one really minded because there’s usually a lot of late entries anyway. But it was very fun to draw and try out drawing a more dynamic pose for once haha.

tumblr_nit0a1see41u6lht4o3_540.png

ONE MORE INAZUMA 69 MINUTES PIC from today. This time the theme was “managers”, so I drew Mako/Millie, the manager of the Inazuma Kid’s Football Team from Inazuma Eleven GO.

That's some really great art you got there! I love the anime-chibi type style of drawing. :)

Not bad! I love the dynamic pose you used for Gazel. And as always your work is very vibrant. I love it. :)

Simple, clean and very cute. Love it! Especially this one.

You're approaching the level of a professional illustrator with these, imo. :p

Thank you all so much aaaaah <3
Kadabra's comment about approaching the level of a professional illustrator really made me so happy!

Now for another Inazuma Eleven 69 minutes doodle dump...
(*sigh* ina11 is all i feel like drawing these days)
tumblr_nj1huod7fO1u6lht4o3_540.png

For the "flowers" theme. I couldn't think of anything for a while, but then I remembered in one episode Max wears a flowery hat when he goes to sleep so I decided to draw that~

tumblr_nj1huod7fO1u6lht4o1_540.png

For the "selfies" theme. Aphrodi/Byron's so pretty, everyone knows he'd be the king of selfies aha

tumblr_nj1huod7fO1u6lht4o2_540.png

For the "cosplay" theme. It's semi-Pokemon related!! Haruna/Celia always reminded me of Dawn a bit and I think she looks really cute in Dawn's outfit!

tumblr_nj1huod7fO1u6lht4o4_540.png

For the "snow" theme. I decided to draw Yuuka/Julia because she's adorable, and she'd definitely make a snowman to look like her onii-san. This one was one of my most popular drawings on Twitter haha.

tumblr_nj477lmg7x1u6lht4o3_540.png

For the "forwards" theme. Dark Emperor!Kazemaru/Nathan because usually he's a defender.

tumblr_nj477lmg7x1u6lht4o1_540.png

For the "baking" theme. Natsumi/Nelly trying to bake, but with her of course it will taste like disaster aha. I really like how this one came out~

tumblr_njeaf3CsOl1u6lht4o2_540.png

For the "sports swap" theme. I really had no idea who to draw for a while but for some reason I thought of Shindou/Rick playing snooker/pool and a few people said it was fitting!

tumblr_njeaf3CsOl1u6lht4o1_540.png

For the "goalkeepers" theme. I just had to draw Rococo/Hector because he is definitely my favourite goalkeeper in the series!

tumblr_njeaf3CsOl1u6lht4o3_540.png

For the "defenders" theme. The day of that theme, everyone had been livetweeting the episode where Tsunami/Hurley first appeared so I drew him, using his Hissatsu Technique Tsunami Boost. It was pretty fun to draw!

tumblr_njeaf3CsOl1u6lht4o4_540.png

For the "avatars" theme. Taiyou/Sol's Keshin Armed (Taiyou Shin Apollo/Sun God Apollo) looks really nice so I decided to draw that. It took me longer than 69 minutes, but I guess it turned out okay.

tumblr_nj477lmg7x1u6lht4o2_540.png

Not for any 69 minutes theme, but my friend Ari wanted an icon of Reize/Janus to use on Twitter so I drew her this~ She really loved it!

I've been using that lineless chibi style a lot lately because I think it looks cuter and more unique and other people seem to like it. I do like it a lot too, it just makes colouring a tiny bit harder aha

Aaaaah thank you~!!

Another big Inazuma drawing dump:
tumblr_njm3ghOjF81u6lht4o4_540.png

For the "family" theme, I drew Hitomiko/Lina and Hiroto/Xavier, a pair of siblings who mean a lot to me~

tumblr_njm3ghOjF81u6lht4o2_540.png

For the "favourite uniform" theme. Touko/Tori in the SP Fixers uniform, I always loved how they play football in suits and in the Inazuma Eleven games I always make my team wear this outfit!

tumblr_njm3ghOjF81u6lht4o3_540.png

For the "hats" theme. In one episode Fuyuka/Camellia wore a cute hat and casual outfit so I decided to draw that.

tumblr_njm3ghOjF81u6lht4o1_540.png

For the "glasses" theme. Tachimukai/Darren doesn't normally wear glasses, but the glasses I drew him in look a lot like the glasses Tsunami/Hurley (the character who most peple including me ship him with) wears~

tumblr_njm3ghOjF81u6lht4o5_r1_540.png

For the "midfielders" theme, I drew Midorikawa/Jordan because he is my favourite midfielder in the series by far! Quite a few people drew him, I guess he's pretty popular aha.

tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o4_540.png

For the "skirts" theme. I saw this skirt with pretty stars on it on Tumblr and I thought it would look cute on Hiroto/Xavier, since he likes space~ It was fun designing the rest of the outfit as well!

tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o1_540.png

For the "Hakuren" theme. You could draw any member(s) of Hakuren/Alpine but I think the most obvious choice most people went for was Fubuki/Shawn aha.

tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o3_540.png

Quick little doodle of Tenma/Arion for a Twitter buddy~

I thought I'd put this one separately since it's semi-Pokémon related:
tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o2_540.png

Hiroto and a Jirachi for the inaire 69 min theme of Pokémon! Since these two are both quite linked with stars, I thought I'd draw them together.

Now for a couple of non-Inazuma related things for a change...

Scheherazade:
tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o6_540.png

tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o7_540.png

Scheherazade from Magi. I've been meaning to draw her for a while because I really love her design! I'm not sure whether I prefer the transparent version or the black background...

Maya and Pearl Fey:
tumblr_nkj632EQOr1u6lht4o5_540.png

I haven't drawn anything Ace Attorney related for ages, but I love these two adorable cousins so I decided to draw them~

I love your style of artwork. I don't even know what anime half of them are from but I still think that they are really good. You have a real talent for art. It all looks amazing :)

I love the Maya and Pearl piece! It's adorable, and all your work is so bright and cheerful.

Aaaa it's been a while since I last posted here but thank you so much guys !! <3

I have a lot more drawings from the last few months, posted here generally in the order I drew them~

Here's another huge Inazuma Eleven pics dump:
tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o5_540.png

A picture of Taiyou/Sol for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Arakumo Gakuen"!! Because I'm friends with the person who ran Inazuma 69 min I asked them for this theme especially just because I love Arakumo and Taiyou aha.

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o7_540.png

Ulvida/Bellatrix for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Aliea Gakuen"! I love Aliea and Ulvida so much aaa

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o9_540.png

A pirate version of Rika/Sue for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Pirate AU"! The AU was a huge 3-day-long discussion on Twitter where the whole fandom took part and contributed ideas and headcanons and designs and it was a lot of fun!

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o2_540.png

Quick pic of Hayami/Eugene for a Twitter buddy~

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o6_540.png

I drew this pic of Tsurugi/Victor around when I started watching Inazuma GO because I love him so much aa

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o4_540.png

Another picture of Taiyou/Sol I drew when I was feeling down to cheer me up a bit because he's so smiley and sunny and I love him a lot <3

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o8_540.png

Paper cut-out style Xene/Gran just to try out a new thing~

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o10_540.png

I used that style to draw Kidou/Jude for another Twitter friend because he's her favourite character!

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o1_540.png

Birthday pic of Endou/Mark for Twitter friend.

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o3_540.png

And a birthday pic pf Fubuki/Shawn for another Twitter friend~

tumblr_npz8x8SDGw1u6lht4o2_540.png

Quick pic of Kariya/Aitor for my pal Embla <3

tumblr_npyf8eBBDW1u6lht4o2_r1_540.png

I had fun with the colours of this one! It's Hiroto/Xavier the meteor boy!!

Inazuma stickers:
I started doing little pencil doodles of Inazuma characters for my twitter friends when they felt down, and one of them said they would make cute stickers if I did them digitally so I'm trying to do as many as I can!! Here's what I have for now:

tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o1_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o2_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o4_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o3_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o5_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o6_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o7_250.png

A few non-Inazuma pics:
tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o1_540.png

Ema Skye from Ace Attorney!! Such a cute scientist~ I like how this pic turned out aah

tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o2_540.png

A quick picture of the cat from Ghost Trick. Such an important character but nearly everything about him is a spoiler, even his name ;;;

tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o3_540.png

Yamuraiha from Magi!! I drew this to test out a slightly different style and I like how it turned out~

Last edited:
Aaaa it's been a while since I last posted here but thank you so much guys !! <3

I have a lot more drawings from the last few months, posted here generally in the order I drew them~

Here's another huge Inazuma Eleven pics dump:
tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o5_540.png

A picture of Taiyou/Sol for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Arakumo Gakuen"!! Because I'm friends with the person who ran Inazuma 69 min I asked them for this theme especially just because I love Arakumo and Taiyou aha.

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o7_540.png

Ulvida/Bellatrix for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Aliea Gakuen"! I love Aliea and Ulvida so much aaa

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o9_540.png

A pirate version of Rika/Sue for the Inazuma 69 min theme "Pirate AU"! The AU was a huge 3-day-long discussion on Twitter where the whole fandom took part and contributed ideas and headcanons and designs and it was a lot of fun!

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o2_540.png

Quick pic of Hayami/Eugene for a Twitter buddy~

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o6_540.png

I drew this pic of Tsurugi/Victor around when I started watching Inazuma GO because I love him so much aa

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o4_540.png

Another picture of Taiyou/Sol I drew when I was feeling down to cheer me up a bit because he's so smiley and sunny and I love him a lot <3

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o8_540.png

Paper cut-out style Xene/Gran just to try out a new thing~

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o10_540.png

I used that style to draw Kidou/Jude for another Twitter friend because he's her favourite character!

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o1_540.png

Birthday pic of Endou/Mark for Twitter friend.

tumblr_npz8v9yW851u6lht4o3_540.png

And a birthday pic pf Fubuki/Shawn for another Twitter friend~

tumblr_npz8x8SDGw1u6lht4o2_540.png

Quick pic of Kariya/Aitor for my pal Embla <3

tumblr_npyf8eBBDW1u6lht4o2_r1_540.png

I had fun with the colours of this one! It's Hiroto/Xavier the meteor boy!!

Inazuma stickers:
I started doing little pencil doodles of Inazuma characters for my twitter friends when they felt down, and one of them said they would make cute stickers if I did them digitally so I'm trying to do as many as I can!! Here's what I have for now:

tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o1_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o2_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o4_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o3_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o5_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o6_250.png
tumblr_npz8nhFylR1u6lht4o7_250.png

A few non-Inazuma pics:
tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o1_540.png

Ema Skye from Ace Attorney!! Such a cute scientist~ I like how this pic turned out aah

tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o2_540.png

A quick picture of the cat from Ghost Trick. Such an important character but nearly everything about him is a spoiler, even his name ;;;

tumblr_npz8qcnjBH1u6lht4o3_540.png

Yamuraiha from Magi!! I drew this to test out a slightly different style and I like how it turned out~

How long did it take you to do each one?! They're all so awesome!! I love your colorful chibi style! x3

How long did it take you to do each one?! They're all so awesome!! I love your colorful chibi style! x3

Aaah thank you so much!! I'm a pretty slow artist so it can take me anywhere between like 1-4 hours to draw something ;;

I really love your sticker designs, I only feel that a line of action to really animate the stickers would go a long way. Especially if you print them in the future. And I like how you're experimenting with new styles too.

Now I don't think I've asked this but what programs do you use?

I love your art, especially the colors and the way you color your art.

Back
Top Bottom