• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rotom Phone page

feelithard23

Reaction score
I made some modifications on the Rotom Phone page on bulbapedia, i felt like it needed a features and apps section in the anime. i have an image from episode 56 taking place before goh scans probopass. i figured the image is not on the page, so i sent it here so it can be uploaded. I am acurrently unable to add photos on bulbapedia.
Rotom Phone Menu Screen.jpg

Hmm, let's see...
Weather, Phone and Camera are obvious.
Pokemon GO is probably the Pokedex App.
The Smash Logo... Actually kinda looks like a map. Navigation app, probably.
Ths Rotom Antenna is... Your Rotom Phone's well-being? Phone Settings? Virtual Assistant? It could be anything.

Notice how Goh doesn't play any Mobile games.
Based Goh.

Actually, it's kinda weird how little apps there are here. Goh said in the first Galar episode that he heard people online talking about "Giant Pokemon", which is what inspired him and Ash to visit Galar in the first place, and I think he also mentions hearing stuff online in a few other episodes, so it would make sense for him to at least have a Web Browser or Social Media app.

Should i include Music, Video Chat, Text, Calendar, Notes, and Calculator apps, since every phone has those apps?. BTW feel free to upload the image to the page. I might add World Coronation Series app too. I notice how Trainers talking to their Rotom Phones and it responding seems similar to Siri and other voice commands/assistants on my smartphones.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom