• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[RP] Eevee Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamma
Magnetic Fields

"Let's try my special move with this new power!" Gamma declared, staring at the sky. He let the thunder absorb into him, flowing within him. His spiky collar began to send a storm cloud into the sky, hovering above a bush. It shocked it with a bolt, then went back into Gamma's fur. "Perfect," he said, before running off.

Red
Magnetic Fields

"Hey." The Eevee replied to his greeting, "I believe your name is..... Red? I overheard the guards talking about you." Red was about to object as he was just one of the ordinary soldiers, but the Eevee went on and introduced himself. "Anyways, the name's Celio. Chances are you know who I am." Once again, Red was also about to object because he hadn't heard of a prisoner for the last days, but he thought it would be better to be quiet this time.

There was an awkward silence before Celio, their Eevee prisoner, spoke again. "By the way, is there a guy called Gamma in your tribe?" Celio asked. If there was something that was bugging Red, it would be how Celio knew about their tribe's Vice Head, when he was living at another tribe. This gave the carefree Jolteon a suspicious view at the Eevee.

"Uh, right!" Red said as he was about to answer. "Gamma's our tribe's Vice Head. I don't know much about him since, well, I don't get along well with most of my tribemates." With the depressing confession to a complete stranger, he looked at his paws, then back to Celio. "My turn to ask questions. How did you know Gamma? Are you, like, close friends or something? That's being disloyal, right?"

Leo
Evergreen Forest

Anxiety and fear finally went away from his tribe. Most of the Leafeon went on with their daily routines while a small group of them still stared up in the sky. At least, his words encouraged the whole tribe to stop worrying about the situation. Still, Leo couldn't believe that he was doing the work of their Tribe Head, who seems to be missing most of the time.

He glanced around the main camp. The Leafeon were already scattering in different directions. Seeing that his work is done, he decided to take a walk around the forest. After all, the Jolteon Tribe would probably leave his tribe because of his tribe's resistance to Electric-type attacks. Leaving the area like many other Leafeon, he went away and took a patrol around his territory.

Celio
Cell in Mt.Thunderstone
"Why yes, I did. Long before Eeveetopia was divided, I met Gamma. He lived in Haven Castle is it? Well he lived there with his Grandpa. I saw him one day, Gamma was all shaken up. Recently people had been talking about being divided, and Gamma didn't want to be thrown out of Haven Castle... so he spent his last days there, and I visited him just as it was the time for him..." Celio said.

"Yes, that is breaking the rules. I tried using courage I didn't have. I've always secretly despised this tribe.... but some Jolteon are friendly." Celio said.

OOC: Sweet; I haven't been posting since I thought there was no one in my tribe. Let's get up to some nonsense then...

Gelu Merum
Whitepeak Castle

Gelu lay on his belly, eyes closed and relaxed. From here, his private chambers in the heart of the Castle, nothing could escape his notice: every Glaceon out in the snow, playing, laughing, living; every speck of dirt and flake of snow, fluttering in the wind; and most importantly, any disturbances in the eternal blizzards that shrouded Glaceon territory.

The Glaceon tribe had been safe for years under Whitepeak's protection; frostbite and hypothermia were ample deterrent. For years, Gelu had played the isolationist, keeping the Glaceon cut off from the rest of Eeveetopia; he could never risk his people hurt in the senseless conflict between tribes. But times had changed, and the first sign had come. At long last, time to move.

Eyes opening, he slowly shook out his fur, before cutting his connection to the castle's power and heading out to meet his tribe. Just outside the castle, high above the main Glaceon village, he watched his people with a heart filled with paternal love and protectiveness. At long last, they would receive the life they deserved. He nodded to his silent guards, ever present, always watching his back. "Fetch me Martin and the other Avalanche. I have a mission for them."

Last edited:
Martin Stribog
Whitepeak Castle

Martin walked into thw Glaceon village, he happily smiled. As much as he loved being outside on the prowl, the castle was his home and there's no place like home. He started walking round when a guard ran up to him and informed him that the Head seaks Audience with him immediately. Martin nodded and ran toward the entrance to the castle. He stopped right in front of Gelu. "How may I serve you sir?" Martin asked as he bowed.

Gelu Merum
Whitepeak Castle

Gelu remained silent, simply nodding at Martin's presence. He stared off into the distance, looking at something unseen and unknown. Bowing his head, he sighed, before turning to face Martin directly.

"So it begins... Tell me, have you noticed the recent thunderstorms?"

"Yes sir, definitely sir." Martin said stuttering slightly. "Personally I think it's the Age of Zeus." Martin spoke now gaining some confidence in talking to his leader.

OOC: Lolbump

Red
Magnetic Fields

Celio had poured almost everything about his history with their Tribe's Vice Head, Gamma. When the Eevee mentioned something about meeting the Jolteon before the war started, it made the young soldier wonder how was life back then when everything was peaceful and meeting with Eevees of other evolution branches was normal. Although he couldn't imagine how it was, he hoped that their life now was better than before.

"I've always secretly despised this tribe," Celio said as he confessed something to Red, "...but some Jolteon are friendly." It would take courage to tell those things to a Jolteon, but the drama of Celio's words overwhelmed Red. After all, he didn't know what was he supposed to reply to that. He really wanted to escape from their chat as soon as possible, but there was one last thing he wanted to know about him.

"By the way, in what tribe are you currently in?" he asked.

Name:
Divine Ragnarok

* * * * *​

OOC:
Sorry for the delay guys, last week was a busy week for me. Lots of school activities and projects.. I'll try to make it up to you guys. :)

IC:

Electrical surges running through his body, Divine walked slowly as he staggered towards the Tower of Babel.

"We need you, Divine," a faint voice talked to Divine, which made him froze to a sudden stop. He gazed at his surroundings to check if there was someone creeping behind him, as if they wanted to talk to Divine. There were no signs of life around him.

"Show yourself!" Divine roared.

"I'm afraid I cannot show myself,"

"Why not!?"

"For I am already seen at a distance." It made Divine talk no more, he knew who he was talking to--the Tower of Babel. The gems inside the tower were communicating with him. This was the first time that it has ever happened in Divine's life. Shocked and astounded, he tried to communicate with the tower via telepathy.

"Why are you talking to me for the very first time?" Divine asked.

"The tower is being invaded." Divine suddenly barged in towards the insides of the tower, trying to overcome his paralysis and tried to move as fast as possible.

Mt Inferno
Mimi

OOC: What is going on in the Flareon tribe currently?

IC:

"Please... have mercy..." The little Glaceon squeaked. A cruel smile was spread over the Flareon's face as it stuck a sharp but crude stone knife into the ice dog's body. The torture chamber hidden deep within the volcano was filled with screams, reflecting off the structure's walls. Mimi had to make it soundproof, because Flareons were complaining the screams woke them up at night.

"Mercy? I do not know that word." Mimi said, with the most sickening voice. She carved the word 'Mimi' on the Glaceon's body, letting the poor thing bleed to death as Mimi simply watched, the expression on changing on her face. She was a madman, and she proudly admitted it. It was what gave warlords strength, she said. Hate of the enemy.

As the Glaceon turned limp and lifeless, the endless groans faded, and Mimi sighed. Another toy gone. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Mimi turned her back on the Glaceon, hanging from the chains on the wall, before calling out.

"Guard! What is th- oh yeah... this place is soundproof." Mimi said, walking out of her torture chamber.

Nivea
Whitepeak Castle

Concealed in the shadows behind Gelu, the female Glaceon watched her leader address the Avalanche with narrowed eyes. Looks incompetent... This will be more difficult than necessary...

For all of Nivea's legendary ruthlessness and power, Gelu never allowed her to go on missions alone. Even ones as important as this... She listened in impassive silence.

Gelu
Whitepeak Castle

Gelu nodded slowly, face betraying none of his innermost thoughts. He continued speaking, as if Martin's answer had been unheard. "Yes... A storm is coming, Martin. The Age of Zeus has dawned, and with it the beginning of true war in Eeveetopia. It's time we began..."

He fixed his Avalanche an intense stare. "We must sow discord among our enemies. Without a doubt, the Jolteon will be enemies of all; they stand to gain the most from the Age of Zeus, something no other tribe will tolerate.

"Perhaps the best tactic would simply to join in... but not just yet. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Nonsense. Were we to engage the Jolteon and succeed, our partners in that venture would turn on us instantly. Personally, I have decided that we must undercut the other tribes while they prepare for the approaching tempest.

"Martin, your mission will be to infiltrate Flareon territory, and sabotage their war materiel." Gelu smiled wickedly. "And she will accompany you." Nivea stepped forth from the shadows, appearing as if by magic at her leader's side. She stared at Martin frostily, as if contemplating how best to... eliminate him.

Celio
The cell

"Ah yes, my tribe. The Umbreon tribe. They've always been open and welcome, friendly even. But of course, all good things end. I have a feeling that they are after me.... which isn't a good sign," Celio explained.

Jeremy
Tower of Babel

Jeremy was done waiting. In impatient fury, he yelled,"Aurora Beam!!" and charged up said beam. Just as he was about to unleash it, another Espeon walked into the door. This one looked paralysed. Of course, Jeremy's kindness got the best of him. Instinctivly, he hurled a Cheri Berry into the Espeon's mouth. "Oh, crud," he said, realizing his mistake. He liquified and froze his body in an attempt to repel the incomoing attacks that would likely hit him.

Mt Inferno
Mimi

"Warlord, something is happening. Some have reported sightings of just a glimpse of light blue in this area." The guard said, and Mimi snarled horridly. There was no such thing called blue in this area. It may be a Glaceon. Mimi barked out her command to protect the war weapons and soldiers.

"But what about the civilians-"

"Do you want me to make stew out of you? The civilians will act as decoy. If they have infiltrated, we will attack the Glaceon tribe." Mimi said. The guard wanted to say something like 'What about the tribe leader' but was not taking the risk of becoming Mimi's new toy.

Red
Magnectic Fields

"Ah yes, my tribe. The Umbreon tribe," Celio started as he described the tribe he was living in. To be honest, Red knew little to none about other tribes except his. "They've always been open and welcome, friendly even. But of course, all good things end. I have a feeling that they are after me... which isn't a good sign." Celio ended up with a sigh, which the Jolteon didn't know why invading a tribe for his life would be bad.

As he slowly repeated the Eevee's words in his mind, he remembered something that he should have done earlier, if not for some distractions. If Celio hadn't bring up that matter, Red would definitely forgot about it. "The Umbreon Tribe is going to attack this place?! How could I have forgotten that!" He quickly ran outside the cells and decided to search for Blitz or Gamma, whoever he meets first.

Upon leaving Celio at the cell with no guards, Red began feeling guilty of leaving his duty. After all, it was such a simple task to accomplish. He shook away those thoughts and tried to think positively. Surely, Celio wouldn't be able to leave his cell if ever he could reach some of the officials fast. Trying to add the message that he heard from Celio and from his last trip to the Tower of Kratos, he thought of the words he could say whenever he meets their Head or Vice Head.

Martin
Whitepeak Castle

"I understand." Martin said to his leader. He then looked at Nivea curiously.

Ruka LOnglost
Tower of Kratos

Ruka got back to the Umbreon tribe quickly, "I assume you have heard the news," She said as she entered their grounds. She strolled into her chamber to face Sekken, "Good Work!" She smiled at him, "Yiou should have a higher place in my tribe."

Nivea
Whitepeak Castle

Having completed his speech, Gelu turned and reentered the castle, guards flanking him. Nivea remained alone with Martin.

The Frost Master looked coolly and appraisingly over her would-be companion, before stalking off. "Let's go. The Flareon won't be so kind as to let us just waltz in."

"Well if they see us we can fight then off. I don't know about you but I'm skilled at head on combat." Martin bragged

Nivea
Whitepeak Fields

Nivea did not respond to his boast, answering matter-of-factly, "They will have the advantages of terrain, numbers, and familiarity. If we fight, we will lose." She gave him a sharp aside glance. How is he an Avalanche, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom