• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[RP] Eevee Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin
Whitepeak Fields

"Whatever." Martin commented. He switched to a serious tone of voice and said, "I may seen like a joker but trust me when it matters I'm all business." Martin explained. "Now, you're the assassin, so where is our point of entry?"

Celio
The cell

Perfect! Just what he wanted! Now with Red gone, no one was patrolling, making this one of the easiest things ever! Celio carefully walked up to the bars, and began stuffing himself through. The bars were squeezing him, he could barely move. Against all odds, he put all his strength into it, and Celio fled from the jail cells. He ran as fast as he could away from Mt.Thunderstone, Magnetic Fields, and everyone watching him.

ayo
tower of babel

ooc: short and late. sorry about that

ic: “Hm, seems like there’s an attack coming my way” I thought to myself before turning off my sense of smell, while making the defense boosting mist around me denser. But just as the vaporeon was about to release the attack, somebody came in. it was divine. “Cool” divine is here I said still sitting on top of the book protecting it. “You should ask him, if you want to borrow the book” I said to the hostile vaporeon, which had flung a Cherri berry at my leader. But I don’t think he heard me, cause he immediately liquefied and froze probably to avoid an attack from divine. “So how did it go with the jolteon tribe?” I asked him after the intruder froze.

Celio
Running from Jolteon territory to Tower of Babel

Pant, pant, pant.... Celio was tired of running after about fifteen minutes. His entire body felt weak, and if he stopped, chances were the Jolteon tribe could catch up. Celio pushed himself to at least jog. But there was something he didn't expect. Celio thought he was running to the Tower of Kratos, bu he was actually running to the Tower of Babel. "Oh no..." Celio began to say, then noticed something. He could make a treaty with them! Celio proceeded to the tower, keen on his surroundings.

Red
Magnetic Fields - Training Fields

Celio just said that the Umbreon Tribe is going to get him now, right? he asked himself. If they would try and get him back from us, we better put up some defenses and get ready for an attack, if Blitz won't order to attack their tribe first. He forced himself to run faster, thinking about the opportunities that he can get once they are in the battle.

He decided to search their training field first, where many Jolteon would practice their electric attacks. Their training fields are also wide, giving them a perfect area for their exhibition of their speed. If Red's guess was right, their Vice Head would be here. After all, he didn't like the peak of Mt. Thunderstone, where Blitz usually is.

As he reached the place, he noticed that the grass had been freshly bolted with high voltage. On the far side of the meadow, their Vice Head could be seen running off somewhere. Red ran towards Gamma, and eventually reached him. All the running since yesterday made Red tired, but he didn't cared. After all, Jolteon are known for their high speed and energy.

"Gamma!" he called. As he thought that he had heard his voice, he continued on telling him his insights. "There was this Eevee named Celio, who told me that the Umbreon tribe is going to get him. What do you think should we do?"

Gamma
Magnetic Fields - Training Fields

"What do you mean...?" Gamma was confused to why Red was here. He was supposed to be patrolling to make sure the prisoners didn't escape, what was he doing here? "Red. I have one problem. One tiny problem. IF YOU'RE NOT GUARDING THE CELLS, CELIO CAN ESCAPE!" Gamma totally lost his temper.

Celio
Inside the Tower of Babel

This was amazing! "Wow... look at everything! Ours is dark and evil looking, while theirs is very modest, and colorful." Celio didn't notice how loud his footsteps were. He saw a library like place, and decided to go look at the stacks of books.

Last edited:
Mimi
War Room

"Patrol the area. No other eeveelution is going to win this war." Mimi scowled, before her advisor tapped her back. She turned around and yelled out, telling her advisor not to sneak up on her. The Flareon turned frightfully pale, before stammering his words.

"Mimi... Warlord Mimi... the age of Zeus is coming."

"WHAT THE HELL?!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME EARLIER?!" A roar of anger escaped the Flareon's mouth, giving even the toughest of soldiers a chill down their spine. Mimi hurriedly ordered the army to simply patrol as she thought of a plan. "Shit..."

occ: Please, people! I don't want this RP to die! Please post!

Jeremy
Tower of Babel

"Jolteon tribe..." Jeremy thought to himself. "Aha!" Jeremy thawed out his body and started speaking to the Espeon. "Listen. I came here for a reason. Sorry if my impatient anger flash got the best of me." Jeremy took out his wallet. "Here. Here's 20,000 Poke. JUST for that book. I need THAT book. Deal? If you don't, I will have to fight you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom