• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice RPG DIRECTORY Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THE RPG DIRECTORY VERSION 2.0​

Hello once more Role Players. I am here to present to you all the newly refined RPG directory. Now for those that don’t know (and if you do I’m still gonna talk), the RPG Directory is where we keep track of the RPs that are currently running and or accepting sign ups.

This idea was first conceived 2 years ago and it was still in function till earlier this year, but unfortunately the person that usually kept track of updating the list isn’t active at the moment and the list has not been updated for a long time. With that in mind, we have decided that we should restart this little project.

Now in order to keep track of the RPs you will need to fill out a short form. If you want us to add your RP to the list then just post the form here and we will put it on the list for ones that are open, if your RPs have closed its sign ups and has already started we’ll list it as ongoing, and if your RP has died or ended we’ll change it to Closed.

Form

Name of the RP:
Genre: (Just give a brief description of what genre fits your RP)
Fandom: (Is it Pokemon? Another fandom? Original?)
Number of People: (How many people do you want for this RP)
Summary: (Keep it short and brief, you have to really sell it after all) (Maybe 50 words or so)

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, LOST!
Genre: Adventure, Free style, survival, possibly science fiction
Fandom: Pokemon
Number of People: The more the merrier!
Summary: (Firstly I recognize that most folks have differing levels of rpg'ing experience and as such, will not be very strict with minimum post lengths.) The humans have gone missing and it is up to a rag tag assortment of pokemon to bring them back. However, the pokemon world has gone to heck in a hand basket in only a short time and a miraculous recovery seems more and more unlikely with every moment that passes by...

Link
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!!

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic
Genre: Adventure, Action, the usual Pokémon genres. There could also be romance between characters.
Number of People: 9 (or 10 including myself)
Summary: It's a story about what happens after Lucas & Dawn beat Team Galactic in Pokémon DPPt. Though old people return, Team Galactic has come back and plans to fulfill Cyrus's dream. It's under new leadership and has a new crop of commanders. In addition to stopping Team Galactic, people can also tackle the Pokémon League, Pokémon Grand Festival or both! Please join and have fun!

Link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pokémon-return-team-galactic-153347/

Infinite Space
Name of the RP: Infinite Space
Genre: Sci-fi, but heavily shonen-inspired. Think Star Wars meets Dragon Ball Z or One Piece.
Fandom: Original
Number of People: The more the merrier.
Summary: In the year 2235, The Galactic Alliance has taken over, oppressing all non-humans. Travel the sea of stars, and fight back using ki and alien powers! The fate of the galaxy is in your hands!

Infinite Space
ONGOING RPGS

Eleanor Lawson Institute of Excellence

Name of the RP: Eleanor Lawson Institute of Excellence
Genre: Academy
Fandom: Pokémon/Real World
Number of People: Four Staff needed, around six students minimum.
Summary: My first roleplay ever, so sorry if it isn't the best. I have a few ideas and a plot worked up so if you want to be a part of it I'd be grateful. Accepting sign ups for a while.

Sunrise Center Juvenile Detention Facility

Genre: Modern, Teen, Paranormal/Mystery, a little Sci-Fi
Number of People: Can take between 10 and 15 students.
Summary: The "Sunrise Center" Juvenile Detention Facility: The place is mysterious in that some of the inmates there will disappear, die suddenly, or suddenly change their whole personalities. Even some of the teachers find the place to be mysterious. You will be a new inmate and you will have to discover the mysteries of the center without getting caught, and while trying not to lose yourself in the process.
Sign-Up Link: Sunrise Center Juvie
CLOSED RPGS​

Last edited:
YES! Number 1 baby!!

Form

Name of the RP: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, LOST!
Genre: Adventure, Free style, survival, possibly science fiction
Number of People: The more the merrier!
Summary: (Firstly I recognize that most folks have differing levels of rpg'ing experience and as such, will not be very strict with minimum post lengths.) The humans have gone missing and it is up to a rag tag assortment of pokemon to bring them back. However, the pokemon world has gone to heck in a hand basket in only a short time and a miraculous recovery seems more and more unlikely with every moment that passes by...

Link
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-lost-152652/

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get some people to join my RPG this way!

Form

Name of the RP: Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic
Genre: Adventure, Action, the usual Pokémon genres. There could also be romance between characters.
Number of People: 9 (or 10 including myself)
Summary: It's a story about what happens after Lucas & Dawn beat Team Galactic in Pokémon DPPt. Though old people return, Team Galactic has come back and plans to fulfill Cyrus's dream. It's under new leadership and has a new crop of commanders. In addition to stopping Team Galactic, people can also tackle the Pokémon League, Pokémon Grand Festival or both! Please join and have fun!

Link
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pokémon-return-team-galactic-153347/

Name of the RP: Infinite Space
Genre: Sci-fi, but heavily shonen-inspired. Think Star Wars meets Dragon Ball Z or One Piece.
Number of People: The more the merrier.
Summary: In the year 2235, The Galactic Alliance has taken over, oppressing all non-humans. Travel the sea of stars, and fight back using ki and alien powers! The fate of the galaxy is in your hands!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/infinite-space-153369/

Name of the RP: Eleanor Lawson Institute of Excellence
Genre: Academy
Fandom: Pokémon/Real World
Number of People: Four Staff needed, around six students minimum.
Summary: My first roleplay ever, so sorry if it isn't the best. I have a few ideas and a plot worked up so if you want to be a part of it I'd be grateful. Accepting sign ups for a while. Thanks!

Name of the RP: Sunrise Center Juvenile Detention Facility
Genre: Modern, Teen, Paranormal/Mystery, a little Sci-Fi
Number of People: Can take between 10 and 15 students.
Summary: The "Sunrise Center" Juvenile Detention Facility: The place is mysterious in that some of the inmates there will disappear, die suddenly, or suddenly change their whole personalities. Even some of the teachers find the place to be mysterious. You will be a new inmate and you will have to discover the mysteries of the center without getting caught, and while trying not to lose yourself in the process.
Sign-Up Link: Sunrise Center Juvie

Name of the RP: Lost leader
Genre: Adventure
Fandom: Pokémon
Number of People: I'll work with the mods to set a cap if it starts overflowing.
Summary: You are your first starter, stats and everything, and your trainer has gone missing. Armed with two comrades, an accessory of your trainer's, and hope, you set out to find them. The journey can range from a few towns to several regions.

Name of RP - Kalos Region RP / Moonlight Island
Genre - Fantasy/Violence/Mature
Fandom - Pokemon Theme, but original storyline/plot
Number of People - Accepting 18 more people, may allow more to join depending on how well the rp goes
Summary - Make a fully detailed character to go to the island. Survive the dangers, try not to get killed by the vicious pokemon on the island, and maybe get lucky enough to find the current survivors living on it. If the players are extremely lucky, they may be able to find a way off the island, or solve the mystery to the island's past to prevent others from being killed on the island.

Link to thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/po...nlight-island-fantasy-violence-mature-166951/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom