• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

RPG Ideas /Help Thread(Possible Sticky?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
This is just for new comers and veterans here to discuss future RPGs or help on developing current RPGs.

☺I'm currently thinking of starting another Pokemon Coordinator RPG again but I'm not sure what region to put it in.

Reaction score
Oooh i like this thread ;D

As for the Coordinator RPG,I'd say Hoenn XD

At the moment I am busy running Battle Camp,but in the future i was thinking something Johto like to celebrate HGSS ;D

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
^Maybe it could be a quest for the notched-ear Pichu.

Status
Not open for further replies.