• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rufflet's Sprite Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esketit

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Rufflet and this is my sprite shop.

OK, Rules
1.I take 5 requests at a time
2.No swearing in this thread
3.Don't rush me
4.1 request per day
5.Bulbagarden rules apply too
6.READ ALL RULES, to prove you did, put this * in front of your request. Starting from January the 3rd of 2011.
7.I Have school, so if I don't reply, don't worry.

Waiting list

Slices:
I do B/W now too. 2-5 pokemans in a splice, Tell me what poke's the base, and if wanted, a re-colour can be added.

Re-colour:
Request pokemon and the colours you wantz to re-colour itz

Multi-request:
You choose two types of spritin' and BAM!!!(Pillowshade+animated neon)

Multi-coloured:
Give me 2-3 colour and BAM!!!!

PillowShade:
Tell me the pokemon, and also if you wantz the pillowshade shiny

Type 1

Type 2

Flying:
I put the best wings I can find on I put them on the sprite

Inverted:

Ipokes:

Siamese Twins:

Start requesting please!

Last edited:
Re: Dratini_12's Sprite Shop

Could I have inverted colors of a Zekrom please?Also VM me if you like when your done with it and have it in the post but you dont have to do this if you dont want to.

There you go
picture.php

Could I have inverted colors of a Zekrom please?Also VM me if you like when your done with it and have it in the post but you dont have to do this if you dont want to.

Yeah sure, I need a picture WITHOUT a black background tho...

EDIT:I made two
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Dratini_12's Sprite Shop

If it's not too much of a problem - could I please have a splice with Larvitar and Kibago? If it is going to be a problem, then I'd like to have a recolored Cranidos (Platnium and the second color to be of what you think fits along with the color Platnium)

If it's not too much of a problem - could I please have a splice with Larvitar and Kibago? If it is going to be a problem, then I'd like to have a recolored Cranidos (Platnium and the second color to be of what you think fits along with the color Platnium)

I can't do Kibago with Lavitar, cos there is a black backround, and I don't get whet you mean by a Re-coloured Cranidos with Plat colours .....

EDIT:
picture.php

Last edited:

Someone request, I'm bored.

Re: Dratini_12's Sprite Shop*NEW*Midget Pokemon!

Can I see one of those flying pokemon? A Flying Manaphy over please! X3

Can I see one of those flying pokemon? A Flying Manaphy over please! X3

picture.php

:D
If you want/wanted a different pair of wings on Manaphy, I'll re-do it for ya!

can i please have a flying vaporeon? VM me when it's done please.

Done, sorry if it looks abit bad, it had a black backround and was hard to get rid of.

I'm curious about the flying Pokemon. D: What would a flying Darkrai look like?

Bump?

Re: Dratini_12's Sprite Shop! NEW:pillowshading,Infernos, Lineless's and sick pokemon

Update:
I have now got Pokemon B/W sprite to work with now, :) So you can request something in B/W. :D

Re: .:Magical Lairon's:. Sprite Shop!

your devamps are wrong, Lairon. they can only have two colors, not including black and white. the outlines of everything should be black, and you need to dither, which are the little white dots you see on GSC sprites. A good example(s):

GenosectDevamp.png

MudkipDevamp.png

and if you decide to do RBY with some dithering:
Articunodevamp.png

Re: .:Magical Lairon's:. Sprite Shop!

Okay, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom