• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vessels

LUVCRY
Reaction score
The Hatapoo's silhouette reminds me of a pheasant, especially looking from its spurs.

Kambash

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised it's still the calm before the storm

that being said, I hope we have a heck of a storm tomorrow
*submerges himself under the water with three tanks labeled "food", "water", and "internet".*

I'm preparedc for this hurricane to set in motion.

Coach

Speculator
Reaction score
Man I'm so exicted to see what this generation will be like. These Pokemon look really promising. But I'm not gonna spoil myself too much, I wanna leave some surprises.

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I'm planning to just look at the basic Pokemon in the game. I'll surprise myself with most of the evolutions.

Angelus

Shiny?
Reaction score
I just wanna see the Shimama, Desukan evolutions and the new Ice/Dark Dragons!

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
I just want to see the Ice Dragon and the event legendaries then im ready for the storm
* gets bag of potato chips and plugs in computer*

The Flaming E

Master of Flames
Reaction score
*submerges himself under the water with three tanks labeled "food", "water", and "internet".*

I'm preparedc for this hurricane to set in motion.
That's your preparation for the massive info leak? You do realize that you're under-prepared, right? :eek:hdear:

*points to the 52 tanks I have prepared: 1 labeled "food", 1 labeled "water", and the other 50 labeled "internet"* :-D

But seriously, I thought the massive leak would have at least started somewhat by now. :confused:

Blanco Madness

Head in the clouds
Reaction score
WTF? I was ready in my bunker, about to open up the internet, cautiosly awaiting the tsunami of leak-age, and its still calm.

Its quiet, too quiet.

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
WTF? I was ready in my bunker, about to open up the internet, cautiosly awaiting the tsunami of leak-age, and its still calm.

Its quiet, too quiet.
It will hit either tommorow or the day after. Then bmgf will feel the storm.

Rukaria

Crystal Trainer
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm just waiting for the imminent explosion! Yorterrie is so cute. <3 I can't wait to see what it evolves into!

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
Relax guys, and stop with the off-topicness. The info will come when it comes, but this isn't a +1 thread.

Gar

WhereFearsAndLiesMeltAway
Reaction score
Everyone is so tense, it seems. Thing is, I bet stuff won't leak for a good while. :p Just go on with your lives and live normally by refreshing the hell out of all Pokemon pages that you possibly can for leaks.

Edit: Apologies TM2. Posted this after yours.

ToddCam

Reaction score
Ha! That's exactly what I've been doing. I have this thread, Pokébeach, Pokéjungle, Serebii, and Twitter open in different tabs, and keep refreshing them.

Oops. Sorry! On topic: So, it was an ant after all? Or is this supposition based on its proximity to the anteater?

Status
Not open for further replies.