• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Off-Topic: TM2 has one post left before 4000

On Topic:

Anyone have a guess to when we'll have full info on most of the game? And who'll leak most of it?

Sirprize

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'm just stuck on something brought to my attention...:devil:
How many more "Male Themed" polemon are going to be in this group?
I mean, Reshiram has the feathered penis, this polar bear seems to have a furred penis, and I'm too lazy too look up to others for a refresher of any others.

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
I mean, Reshiram has the feathered penis, this polar bear seems to have a furred penis, and I'm too lazy too look up to others for a refresher of any others.
You know, I can't believe I'm reading this.

This is coming from a person who's whole sense of humor is mostly based off sex, as well who's in a relationship with a girl who does the exact same thing.

Do you really have to imply that those things are genitalia?

This topic is getting off track, and I'm not helping, no, Probably not.

Gar

WhereFearsAndLiesMeltAway
Reaction score
So, to stay on topic somewhat and help ease the minds of others (sort of?), what are the top three picks for favorite Pokemon that haven't been officially revealed? (Melkor's leaks and descriptions can count as well.)

I would definitely have to say:

1. Lucha Lizard
2. Candle line
3. Knight/Ninja clam (I'm so excited to see how this turns out. It's pure Bug. How off the wall!)

I would advise being careful about that topic. I've been told not to talk about that, just so you know. =S

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score
I don't know if there's been a pure Bug that I've really wanted to use in the past. Maybe they can change that with these pure Bugs?

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
Hmm...I have to say that my 3 favorites are:

1. The grass/steel Pokemon
2. Candle line
3. The ice cream cone (Just for the lulz)

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
My favorite Melkor Pokemon probably are...

1. Lucha Lizard
2. The Crab with the giant boulder
3. Grass/Steel Duran

Gar

Reaction score
I don't know if there's been a pure Bug that I've really wanted to use in the past. Maybe they can change that with these pure Bugs?
Pretty much all we've been offered in the past were Pinsir, Volbeat/Illumise, and Kricketot. Not much to offer for some pure Bug power. But like you said, perhaps they can change it up!

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Lucha Lizard, Octopus & Candle line are my faves that haven't been officially revealed yet.

Neon Borealis

Painting the night sky...
Reaction score
WTF? I was ready in my bunker, about to open up the internet, cautiosly awaiting the tsunami of leak-age, and its still calm.

Its quiet, too quiet.
Hey wait. Make some space.

(Enters bunker while wearing a war camo-helmet. Brings popcorn, soda, chocolates and 3D glasses and waits for the info huricane and the subsequent carnage).

Super Seaking

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
My top 5 are:

Ghost Lamp
Electro Lamprey
Ghost Jellyfish
Cute Electro-spider
Squid-knight

You cannot limit me to just 3.

Gar

Reaction score
My top 5 are:

Ghost Lamp
Electro Lamprey
Ghost Jellyfish
Cute Electro-spider
Squid-knight

You cannot limit me to just 3.
That's good that three is too little to choose favorites. :p Shows that this generation rocks.

Jabberjaw

Chuck Norris Impersonator
Reaction score
So. A pokemon based off an Icecream cone? And it wastes 3 dex spots? First of all it's based on human food which is ODD. Secondly, I'm sure its entire population had to migrate to Isshu to avoid Snorlax.

My favorites for a team?

Ononokusu (Dragon)
Electric/Ground "Ray" (or Shimama Evo)
Bug/Fire? Can't wait to see that
Water/Rock Turtle fossil (or Rock/Flying Archaeopteryx Fossil?)
Tsutarja's final evolution (Grass)
And probably Meguroko's final evolution.

Thats my dream team.

Last edited:

Eliot Kovach

Waiting for you to BOOM
Reaction score
My top 5 favorite (not in order)
Ice cream
Choroneko
Grass Iron ball
Mamanbou
Shimama/Musharna

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
So wait, I leave all day and only one more rumor and one screenshot shows up? I panicked for nothing?

So, not having our pidgeon in the first route seem really weird. Maybe it's a seasonal thing. It is fall right now, so anyone playing would start in the fall right? Perhaps in the fall bird pokemon are rarer.

Jabberjaw

Chuck Norris Impersonator
Reaction score
While this is still a 'prediction' thread for the last day or so... I wish we would have gotten a Dragon/Poison Komodo Dragon Pokemon. The Poison in a Komodo Dragon can take down a (Water) Buffalo. Would have been a cool rivalry with Baffuron.

Dizzard

Reaction score
I have to say, those who are picking Pokabu as the starter will have an easy time this gen. Most of the pokemon on Melkor's list are any combination of Grass, Bug, Normal, Dark, Flying (Choubu knows Head Smash apparently), and Steel. Not to mention the abundance of Rock and pure Ice-types.
Maybe that's the purpose of the Fire/Fighting type, to facilitate people who can't step outside the first town without getting murdered by Minezumi's. :eek:hdear:

This period of waiting is odd, I would have thought there would have been a big bang of info by now...

My favourite three unrevealed pokemon line....

1. Dark/Fighting Lizard
2. Candle Line
3. Alien Line

It's hard to pick just three, I like the ice cream and kissy clam too line too amongst others

My favourite pokemon this gen is desukan though (so far anyway)

Last edited:

Spikeheila

Archosaur Enthusiast
Reaction score
No real point in waiting like that, when the info arrives it's not going anywhere afterward x3

Status
Not open for further replies.