• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict?

We need a better Elephant Pokemon. I was going to say Mammoth but Mamoswine is one already and totally ruined it! Ugly, blue eye shadow, cross-dressing Mammoth!

More interesting Bug dual types. Seems like all of them are either Bug/Flying or Bug/Posion. BORING.

Guess:wasp(bug/electric)=random but kinda cool
chipmunk(normal)
armadillo(ground)
more generic fish(various)
anteater(normal)
chinchilla(normal)
condor(normal/flying)
guinea pig(normal)
wildebeest(normal)
bobcat(normal/dark)
katydid(bug/grass)
stick bug(bug/rock)
clown(psychic/dark)
kreken(myth)(water/dark)
starfish(water/ground)
platypus(normal/water)(males can learn poison type moves)(real world reference)=males have poisonous claws

Last edited:

...honestly I wish for an Absol evolution, or a Psychic/Poison type...

What if we had a Pokemon that became human, and then became a Pokemon?

Eh? Eh???

By God. The genius of it. The geeeeeeeeeeeeenius.

We need a better Elephant Pokemon. I was going to say Mammoth but Mamoswine is one already and totally ruined it! Ugly, blue eye shadow, cross-dressing Mammoth!

More interesting Bug dual types. Seems like all of them are either Bug/Flying or Bug/Posion. BORING.

Donphan. You cannot beat Donphan. Fucker's a tire.

And I was going to mention Surskit and Scizor and Hellacross and the various Wormadams, but then I looked at the bug/type2 distribution, and yeah. We don't need any more Flyers or Poisoners.

A Zombie Pokemon, a Pokemon that evolves when levelled up in a Graveyard-sort-of place and is a Ghost/Fighting type or something.

An electric eel. Water/Electric.

By God. The genius of it. The geeeeeeeeeeeeenius.

Donphan. You cannot beat Donphan. Fucker's a tire.

And I was going to mention Surskit and Scizor and Hellacross and the various Wormadams, but then I looked at the bug/type2 distribution, and yeah. We don't need any more Flyers or Poisoners.

I didn't forgot about Donphan..I just want a different elephant. Like a massive one. They have tons of variations of different felines and canines so a new elephant should be to out of the norm.

And yea, bug/flying and bug/poison makes up about 3/4 of all bug types. XD Are they seriously that lazy to not think outside of the box? Yes, lots of bugs fly and may be poisonous but there's so much potential out there for bug types!

I didn't forgot about Donphan..I just want a different elephant. Like a massive one. They have tons of variations of different felines and canines so a new elephant should be to out of the norm.

I can stand by that. I really want a grass elephant, but that may be because I was heavy into Magi-Nation back in the day, and I really miss this guy:

carilliontitan_nc_tr.jpg

Oh hot damn. That's one sexy elephant.

Dude, right? Matt Holmberg. I loved that guy.

What's great is that I seriously just watched "The Return of the King" like 2 hours ago, and now I want that thing with a Mumakil-kind of evolution.

mumakil2.jpg

FUCK YEAH.

The other two:

Carillion.jpg
giant_carillion.jpg

Jesus Christ on a Jetski.

Let's just cut-and-paste these guys into B&W ourselves. Do want.

But seriously, a realistically-sized elephant would be pretty great. Possibly a land-inhabiting counterpart of Wailord? We're in need of some serious behemoths.

Man, Torterra should've been MASSIVE. It is so upsetting that it isn't.

Yeah, considering it was based on the tortoise that carried the frickin planet.

In ways of new Pokemon, the classic electric rodent that doesn't actually SUCK would be a nice change of pace.

Last one:

GreatATuin.jpg

The next electric rodent should be a capybara.

Ho fuck, bro. Your image ain't working.

But capybara? Let me Google that shit..........

Oh okay. He's reasonably cool-looking. Let's slap some circular cheeks on him and call it a day.

EDIT: Okay, the internet is working now, image is up. Praise Jebus. Amen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom