• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict?

Tropius evolution. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

By Sphinx you guys/girls do mean this right: http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Mythology/Images/EgyptianSphinx.jpg

If so we sure as hell don't have any Pokemon like that. What part of the Shinx line has humanoid facial features?

Hell if you want something based off of a Sphinx, there is Nefertimon but of course that's Digimon after all and not Pokemon. And since one brought it up it seems Nefertimon was probably greek Sphinx based (since its feminine) rather than Egyptian based, since the Egyptian one(s) looks masculine.

Edit: Then again I kind of doubt Game Freak/or whoever technically makes Pokemon would make a Pokemon with the body of a cat and human head. Would look kind of tacky.

Last edited:

By Sphinx you guys/girls do mean this right: http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Mythology/Images/EgyptianSphinx.jpg

If so we sure as hell don't have any Pokemon like that. What part of the Shinx line has humanoid facial features?

Hell if you want something based off of a Sphinx, there is Nefertimon but of course that's Digimon after all and not Pokemon. And since one brought it up it seems Nefertimon was probably greek Sphinx based (since its feminine) rather than Egyptian based, since the Egyptian one(s) looks masculine.

Edit: Then again I kind of doubt Game Freak/or whoever technically makes Pokemon would make a Pokemon with the body of a cat and human head. Would look kind of tacky.

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=Pharoar_by_MagesPages.jpg

Behold, a Sphinx based good looking Pokemon.

Thinking on it, we have dragonfly pokemon, but not a damselfly pokemon... Dragonflies eat damsels, so these could be enimies like the way zangoose and seviper are. The damsel could be elegant and have wings that sparkle when it flies.

Well a Polar bear(haven`t read all pages so if suggested ignore this) and albatrosses,snow leopards etc..lol i`m suggesting only Ice types..Muskox and a lynx

1 of the long bodied diamond tough legend is steel/dragon.Look under dialga.

-.- He's not "long bodied" like Rayquaza and doesnt strike me as "dragon-ish"-plus his cry alomst sounds like a dying chicken O_O

BTW only reason I group those Gen I as "dinos" is more or less becuase they're prehistorical. (yes I know the eras are all different in which types like Oma and Kabutops were based off of, are in as Oma is akin to the Nautalis, which is the only exsisting ancestor of Nautilina that likes today and the Kabuto family like the Horshoe crab)

Relicanth, while it's not a legendary, is a Pokemon said to have lived as it was for 100 milion years making it quite probable to live in the same period as when the other fossils lived. It would make me wonder how there wouldnt be another ledgendary, whether fossilized or living that shared the same characteristic :D

I am guessing Tentacruel evolution, Kangaskan Pre evolution, new space themed pokemon, some new fossil pokemon that connect somehow to the other ancient and fossil pokemon. Geese and or chicken pokemon for new birds, I can see Cacturne and Altaria evolutions, third evolution of wingull has to be something like an Albatross, a baby form calf of miltank and tauros. And I think there will be plenty more alternate forms and form changes of known pokemon. I don't think there will be new eevee-lutions.

I am guessing Tentacruel evolution, Kangaskan Pre evolution, new space themed pokemon, some new fossil pokemon that connect somehow to the other ancient and fossil pokemon. Geese and or chicken pokemon for new birds, I can see Cacturne and Altaria evolutions, third evolution of wingull has to be something like an Albatross, a baby form calf of miltank and tauros. And I think there will be plenty more alternate forms and form changes of known pokemon. I don't think there will be new eevee-lutions.

My problem with the concept of a Kangaskhan pre-evolution is that GameFreak has had three generations, each ripe with pre-evolutions, to introduce it, so the odds of getting a pre-evolution seems low.

I'd like to see an ant pokemon > fire ant, a peacock, or maybe one base on food.
And I don't know if this has been said (haven't read all 80-something pages), but maybe more pokemon that are not anthropomorphic (most of the new pokemon look like they could be from the Sonic universe since they're so human-like.) I like them, but I like the more animal-like ones, too, so balance them out I guess.

I'm guessing there will be a fossil legendary where you have to go through a maze underground some ruins and at the end there is a strong trainer blocking the final room and once you beat him he moves you enter the room find the fossil (the only one of it in the game) and get it revived.

I'm guessing they're gonna put in a dual dragon type they don't have yet. For example Dragon/Electric, Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Dark, or Dragon/Bug.

Mokele Mbembe-based evolution for Tropius. That'd be sick.

Like others have said: another dragonfly pokemon.......BUT!!!! Type(s): Dragon/Flying :bounce:

Maybe a dark/psychic Springbok pokemon!!!

Springbok_etosha.jpg

eh more mechy pokemon would be good. were moving to more high tech stuff so shouldnt the pokemon get more high tech

Maybe there ganna add lizard pokemon and probably alot of new evolutions there adding to old pokemon

I'm putting my money in right now for a Xenomorph Pokemon.

It will start as a Facehugger:
alien-facehugger.jpg

Evolve into a Chestburster:
ChestBurster.jpg

And have a real 'ALIEN' final stage:
Xenomorph_poise.jpg

BECAUSE I AM A GIANT NERD.

It will happen one day. I swear.

I could see them doing a less grotesque version as an homage. There need to be more homage pokemon.

Nintendo needs to make a Pokemon that's actually evil in the main games. The closest they've gotten is Darkrai, and he didn't turn out to be evil in the main games. I'd like to see a Pokemon being the main villain in the main story for once.

A ninja Pokemon would be cool. I was thinking giving it extremely high attack with low defense, plus a wide array of moves to boost its evasiveness like Double Team and Smokescreen, and you're good. It'd be one of those Pokemon that can't take a hit, but focuses on quick kills.

You mean sort of like Sneasel? Also, Quetzelcoatl would make sense as an Aerodactyl evo. As for interesting type combinations, how about a bug/fighting pokemon that is a grasshopper? For extra lols, it could evolve into a Legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom