• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hatapoo's silhouette reminds me of a pheasant, especially looking from its spurs.

I'm quite surprised it's still the calm before the storm

that being said, I hope we have a heck of a storm tomorrow

*submerges himself under the water with three tanks labeled "food", "water", and "internet".*

I'm preparedc for this hurricane to set in motion.

Man I'm so exicted to see what this generation will be like. These Pokemon look really promising. But I'm not gonna spoil myself too much, I wanna leave some surprises.

I'm planning to just look at the basic Pokemon in the game. I'll surprise myself with most of the evolutions.

I just wanna see the Shimama, Desukan evolutions and the new Ice/Dark Dragons!

*submerges himself under the water with three tanks labeled "food", "water", and "internet".*

I'm preparedc for this hurricane to set in motion.

That's your preparation for the massive info leak? You do realize that you're under-prepared, right? :eek:hdear:

*points to the 52 tanks I have prepared: 1 labeled "food", 1 labeled "water", and the other 50 labeled "internet"* :-D

But seriously, I thought the massive leak would have at least started somewhat by now. :confused:

WTF? I was ready in my bunker, about to open up the internet, cautiosly awaiting the tsunami of leak-age, and its still calm.

Its quiet, too quiet.

WTF? I was ready in my bunker, about to open up the internet, cautiosly awaiting the tsunami of leak-age, and its still calm.

Its quiet, too quiet.

It will hit either tommorow or the day after. Then bmgf will feel the storm.

Ooh, I'm just waiting for the imminent explosion! Yorterrie is so cute. <3 I can't wait to see what it evolves into!

The shats about to hit the fan! Get to the choppa!

da-choppa-arnold-schwarzenegger-predator-commando-total-reca-demotivational-poster-1248486401.jpg

Relax guys, and stop with the off-topicness. The info will come when it comes, but this isn't a +1 thread.

Everyone is so tense, it seems. Thing is, I bet stuff won't leak for a good while. :p Just go on with your lives and live normally by refreshing the hell out of all Pokemon pages that you possibly can for leaks.

Edit: Apologies TM2. Posted this after yours.

Ha! That's exactly what I've been doing. I have this thread, Pokébeach, Pokéjungle, Serebii, and Twitter open in different tabs, and keep refreshing them.

Oops. Sorry! On topic: So, it was an ant after all? Or is this supposition based on its proximity to the anteater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom