• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only saying the 2nd guy is a fake, I'm not saying Hirobyte is a fake. Gosh, couldn't you get it straight. So Bunnelby Dark/Ground is probably fake as well.

Well since you never said "This proves the second guy is a fake", I naturally assumed you were missing the point.

I'm only saying the 2nd guy is a fake, I'm not saying Hirobyte is a fake. Gosh, couldn't you get it straight. So Bunnelby Dark/Ground is probably fake as well.

Well since you never said "This proves the second guy is a fake", I naturally assumed you were missing the point.

I said the "Trusk" guy. I know which one is Hirobyte's leak, and this second guy doesn't have an alias available, that's why I said the Trusk guy.

Also, the GJ guy on NeoGaf said that this fake guy got 3 things partially right. Espurr is #1.

You know, looking at the Pokemon X Y official site again with these leaks, and how there is two spots after Fletchling in the Pokedex, I noticed the description says "An evolved form of the recently announced Fletchling ...", so I'm inclined to think it has two different evolutions instead of a three-stage line.

I said the Trusk guy. I know which one is Hirobyte's leak, and this second guy doesn't have an alias available, that's why I said the Trusk guy.

Also, the GJ guy on NeoGaf said that this fake guy got 50% right. Espurr is #1.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Hiro hasn't actually leaked anything besides stating the rumours of a Fairy-type were true. He also claimed the starters on Pokebeach were correct, but since he's so far removed from the rumours this time around I'm not exactly inclined to believe him.

If you mean Hiro, then there is not much else for you or me to believe in anymore because pretty much everything he said (the first rumor back in June) has been proven correct or incorrect. 95% correct, I'll say.

He commented on the rumour, but he wasn't the one who actually started it. He called the rumour fake IIRC.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Hiro hasn't actually leaked anything besides stating the rumours of a Fairy-type were true. He also claimed the starters on Pokebeach were correct, but since he's so far removed from the rumours this time around I'm not exactly inclined to believe him.

Actually, he stated that Garchomp was getting a Mega evolution, Yveltal's, Xerneas' and Sylveon's typings, and that Espurr was the one we saw in the trailer, all of which have been correct. So he has some knowledge at least.

He commented on the rumour, but he wasn't the one who actually started it. He called the rumour fake IIRC.

Which is interesting because he agreed with two of its points at least during that time (Sylveon's typing and the Fairy type) and one other he just confirmed (the starter typings).

If you mean Hiro, then there is not much else for you or me to believe in anymore because pretty much everything he said (the first rumor back in June) has been proven correct or incorrect. 95% correct, I'll say.

And he's said that Fairy was a thing long ago on his twitter before E3 ... and then absolutely nothing afterwards, so I have no idea what you're really talking about :/

Actually, he stated that Garchomp was getting a Mega evolution, Yveltal's, Xerneas' and Sylveon's typings, and that Espurr was the one we saw in the trailer, all of which have been correct. So he has some knowledge at least.

Well, nothing after that at least. Pretty sure he said Xerneas was Fairy/Steel too, and don't recall Garchomp.

Please don't let my case happen again, please state which rumor.

I know GJ did not start any rumor.

And he's said that Fairy was a thing long ago on his twitter before E3 ... and then absolutely nothing afterwards, so I have no idea what you're really talking about :/

I means this rumor http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications

@Tensho: I mean the same rumour. He wasn't the one who started it.

Exp. Share thing confirmed link

Also, find it interesting Honedge was apparently available around the 1-3 gym mark. Usually Ghost or Steel types are around the 4-6 gym mark, at least as far as I can recall.

Well, nothing after that at least. Pretty sure he said Xerneas was Fairy/Steel too, and don't recall Garchomp.

He didn't, he said Pure Fairy for Xerneas. The rest comes from his twitter, which he has been giving small bits of news here and there.

Now that we know Snorlax is in, I wonder if perhaps Mega Snorlax is the surprise after Origins tomorrow?

Exp. Share thing confirmed link

Also, find it interesting Honedge was apparently available around the 1-3 gym mark. Usually Ghost or Steel types are around the 4-6 gym mark, at least as far as I can recall.

Well, the Exp. Share did came from an official source so it's not really a confirmation.

Or Mega Dragonite. BTW, I really hope Mega Dragonite (if there is one) doesn't become super-skinny. :C A skinny Dragonite is like a square circle, it's unpossible.

Also, Pokeflute and Sprinklotad are apparently a thing. So, yay free Snorlax and planting our own berries again?

Wonder what's that Lense Case is for? To carry the different glasses we brought for customization?

Edit. Also, if Exp Share is a key item. Then the potential for abuse is great. Imagine the experience we can get from elite 4 and champion. One pokemon fight, 6 pokemon get experience, and the best thing is that it's still in effect even if you switch pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom