• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that ^ screenshot, what is the Pokemon to the right of Spritzee? It looks like a squid to me, but I'm not sure if it's Tentacool or what. Not really sure whether the one above Snorlax is a Gulpin or something else.

Looks like Smeargle.

In that ^ screenshot, what is the Pokemon to the right of Spritzee? It looks like a squid to me, but I'm not sure if it's Tentacool or what. Not really sure whether the one above Snorlax is a Gulpin or something else.

Isn't it a Smeargle?

It is? Just looked like a rock with two tentacles coming from the bottom to me, though I can sort of see Smeargle in there.

Pretty sure it's smeargle, yo.

235.png

http://images.*********/vp/src/1380706723777.jpg

No idea if this is real. Seems unlikely, but...

Why would Charizard change so much only for being Shiny? Only if this is ANOTHER kind of Megalution, but unlikely to happen (IMO this one looks better than regular Mega Charizard)

So I go to bed last night at around 11pm GMT & wake up this morning to over 30 pages on this. Wow you lot have been busy. Love the TM feature, makes it so much easier to check who can learn what

Lets hope when he gets up he has a free day & can leak all the new stuff

I feel like I missed a lot...but then I realize we only got two new Pokemon (that were rumored for a while anyways)

And there's all old Pokemon in that box except for the ones we've known about forever. I'm either a bit convinced of the "70 New Pokemon" thing, or GF really didn't reveal any later Pokemon.

Pretty sure Noivern will be fairly late in the Pokedex though.

The Instagram leaker posted another, non-Pokemon, pic. So, maybe he's awake and it means we're getting more.

Looking at the 4chan scans the gyms go this way :
Viola-Bug,
Grant-Rock,
Korrina- Fighting,
Psychic type
Clemont - electric/steel or whatever he is.

The other 3 badges you can´t see.

I mean this is true if the badge collecting goes like always horizontal.

We can see the other badges depending on the screenshot - the last one is shaped like a Cryogonal.

Also, at this point its like "Hey, I know you're probably expecting some new picture of some sort, so I'm going to take a picture of a cigarette and my dog just to show how much you're waiting for me to do something haha", at least to me.

Absol - Maybe Noivern is an exception. Do we know if he has come across Honedge or Inkay yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they were after the 4th or 5th gyms

Some people are so ungrateful. So the guy has a cigarette when he wakes up. Calm the hell down people. Be happy your getting any spoilers at all.

Also please tell me the Charizard is fake, that thing looks atrocious, I mean those wings?? Really??

red just got two mega stones in origins, one was blackish. just something i noticed.

and he has a charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom