• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do Evee evolve into Sylveon? Do we know?
And will we be able to catch/get Sylveon in-game?

Affection, and yes you can evolve an eevee into Sylveon.
I wrote wrong. Sorry. I meant to ask if we can catch Evee in-game. And how early will we get it?

Considering several people with early copies (read the last few pages) already have one, I assume pretty early into the game. After all, we can't transfer from older games to get more Eevee just yet.

I wrote wrong. Sorry. I meant to ask if we can catch Evee in-game. And how early will we get it?

The guy on /vp/ evolved their Eevee at Level 21, so I'd assume fairly early. Unless the Pokemon in this game are Johto-levels and he encountered a level 20 Eevee near the 8th Gym or something.

so, what sort of mega stones do we know of from reliable sources? little odd people keep playing and have hit a dead end even with megastones.

Just been flicking through the last 30 or so pages finding stuff I missed and noticed zygarde's dex entry. My first thought was maybe a npc called snowden tells you how to find it. Also I am glad to see there was a screen of a shop selling fedoras, I hope there are also suits so I can go for a Neil Caffrey look.

Caffrey is the hottest guy to ever grace this Earth. Only copy his look if you are half as hot as he. :p JK but he is REALLY hot.

Nice to see a few other White Collar fans here, I am not alone.

Back on topic, does anyone know when we will get the base stats of the new pokemon/megas released. Are they likely to be in the guide, will Nintendo publish them or will we have to wait for the guys at Smogon to calculate them for us. I'm only asking because so many of the new pokemon appear to be pretty slow in the screenshots we have of them.

I really wish there were more Pokemon Amie evolutions. Oh well. At least there are certain battle benefits that extend to all pokemon.

Most likely stats for Sylveon:

HP = 130
Attack = 65
Defense = 65
Sp. Attack = 95
Sp. Defense = 110
Speed = 60

There's no way Sylveon has 130 base HP. Looking at Level 21 Vaporeon (who has 130 base HP) with 0 IVS and a neutral nature, its minimum HP is at 85. That's much higher than Sylveon's 77 HP at Level 21. Sylveon's highest stat is Special Defense at 130.
Oh hey, look at this from August...
Gabite was faster than Sylveon in the playable demo, so assuming there were no EVs involved, Sylveon can't have a speed greater than 82, which leaves either the 65 or 60 stats.

And as noted above, the stats in the exhibition match seemed a bit strange, but if we are to assume nothing has changed with rain or crit mechanics, then for Sylveon to survive a Rain/Life Orb/Hydro Pump/STAB from Politoed, it'd surely need the 130 base stat SpDef. My calculations aren't the best, so could someone just double check that. :p

So with that all being said and done, here are the possible base stat distributions, assuming all mechanics have remained the same from Gen 5 to Gen 6:

95/65/60/110/130/65
or 95/60/65/110/130/65
or 95/65/65/110/130/60

so, what sort of mega stones do we know of from reliable sources? little odd people keep playing and have hit a dead end even with megastones.

I agree, I'm still waiting on some Mega Stones to be leaked as well, I heard about Mega Blissey. I'm guessing they are trying to find and evolve the Pokemon that they've already found stones, since it's unknown how to obtain the stones, I'm guessing we have to catch and evolve everyone, and maybe when we get the Pokedex data of one it will trigger some sort of event where an NPC appears to give you the stones, that or we have to buy it somewhere.

Nice to see a few other White Collar fans here, I am not alone.

Back on topic, does anyone know when we will get the base stats of the new pokemon/megas released. Are they likely to be in the guide, will Nintendo publish them or will we have to wait for the guys at Smogon to calculate them for us. I'm only asking because so many of the new pokemon appear to be pretty slow in the screenshots we have of them.

Wait for Smogon. If they're in the guide, you'll get the extremely helpful

Mega-Zoroark:
HP: *
Atk: ***
Def: ***
Sp.A: ****
Sp.D:**
Spd:****

Welp, there's no point in avoiding the spoilers now since I've seen many things I didn't originally intend too! ;(

Wait for Smogon. If they're in the guide, you'll get the extremely helpful

Mega-Zoroark:
HP: *
Atk: ***
Def: ***
Sp.A: ****
Sp.D:**
Spd:****

Well that will be better than nothing I suppose, as long as they give a rough range for what each star means (i.e. -65 = *, 65-80 = **, 80-95 = *** 95-110 **** & 110+ = *****). I will have to fly blind & hope I don't pick up any absolute stinkers.

Cheers for the help

Affection, and yes you can evolve an eevee into Sylveon.

So is affection different than Happiness? how would I treat My Eevee differently is I want a umbreon as opposed to Sylveon?

So wait, there's 2 facilities, the Maison and Chateau correct? At least its 2 like B2W2, even if one is just a fancy battle tower. I really want that food battle one to be a facility too, and not just a minigame.

Well that will be better than nothing I suppose, as long as they give a rough range for what each star means (i.e. -65 = *, 65-80 = **, 80-95 = *** 95-110 **** & 110+ = *****). I will have to fly blind & hope I don't pick up any absolute stinkers.

Cheers for the help

Well, they usually never do, so I doubt it this time.

Wait, what? When did Mega Zoroark leak?

It hasn't, just a random pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom