• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Mega Evolution revealed through Super Training, seems the balloons change to different Pokemon...

jGHpqv9.jpg

MEGA AGGRON
mug.gif

Finally! My favorite Gen III Poke is getting the love he deserves.

I'm going to curl up in the corner and sob now...

...and I do agree that the odds of another region hidden in X/Y is pretty much a snowball's chance in hell but man would it be one hell of a surprise for them to unleash if so >.>

WAIT so does that mean team flare storyline is post E4?

and omg i hope we get a few more megas at least through this method. *crosses fingers for screenies of mega scizor and mega any other bug*

*and mega floatzel for you-know-who*

Mega Tyranitar? Just what this game needs. Another pseudo-legendary Mega Evolution.

I knew that Gen 6 will not be that great since that Gen 1 got too many focuses and big problems from I heard. Those leaks looks true but we won't fully confirm them until after release.

And what's wrong with focusing on older Pokemon? They're still Pokemon after all. Game Freak ignoring their old crew would be worse than giving them some attention once in a while.

It's just that people always have something to complain about.. all they do is nitpick and complain.... The things that have improved with this generation greatly outweighs a lot of the cons.. a lot of the people don't really like looking at these sorts of things. They tend to see more negative than positive traits.

I am satisfied. I am satisfied and appreciate the hard work GF has done to come this far. The least I could do to show my appreciation is to not whine about every single thing. The jump to 3D, skin and hair and clothing customization, world-wide release(which is something GF is very proud about), and a lot of other small things including the introduction of fairy type is more than enough to make me happy, and I think it definitely makes up for the lack of new pokemon. Plus with the game jumping to 3D, it's only natural they would want people to see all of the pokemon upgraded and to have a giant variety of pokemon to choose from.

They get payed we pay them. We get stuff they get money. Freedom of Speech is not freedom FROM speech. I owe them as much as they owe me which is little if (and a huge if) anything at all and if we didn't get super emotionally attached to huge profit machines (no matter how awesome they may be) we might be better off for it and the fact of the matter is they are profiting off from this attachment.

And what's wrong with focusing on older Pokemon? They're still Pokemon after all. Game Freak ignoring their old crew would be worse than giving them some attention once in a while.

It's mainly the Kanto Pokemon getting heaps of attention every game while every generation that's either not Kanto or the current one is tucked out of sight that people have the issue with. GV is the only Pokemon generation that didn't have a large focus on Kanto, and apparently people had a shitfit about it.

It's mainly the Kanto Pokemon getting heaps of attention every game while every generation that's either not Kanto or the current one is tucked out of sight that people have the issue with. GV is the only Pokemon generation that didn't have a large focus on Kanto, and apparently people had a shitfit about it.

You got the point. Bah, Genwunners...

I didn't said that Gen 6 will not be awful, but not the best. But I do really cares about Fairy-Type and other Step Ups. It's just the fact about that Gen 1 had caught too many attention over and over again...

I know this isn't a popular view on this forum, but you do owe a lot to Kanto Pokemon, the Kanto region and the Gen 1 games and original series. I know the younger generation don't like it, they make offensive comments like Genwunner etc. But they are what launched this franchise, they are what made it a huge global hit, they are what made Pikachu and Ash a household name.

Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion about which games they personally prefer, I've even met a few on here who like Gen 3 (wonders never cease) but you can not argue that any games since Kanto have reached the same level of iconic status as those games.

They are the best games in terms of global popularity and status and legacy and a few new kids in the fandom using insults like Genwunner won't change this so it's really no wonder that Kanto Pokemon and games still get so much focus.

One of the main parts of each generation is the new Pokemon that come with it. Putting emphasis on old Pokemon take away the emphasis on the new Pokemon. I have no problem with old Pokemon being in new games, especially since it lets me use a diverse party that I like, but when the main focus of the NEW generation is the OLD Pokemon then someone messed up horribly.

Think about Final Fantasy. They have reoccurring enemies but they don't majorly impact the game because the enemies aren't the focus.

The leaker who revealed Lysandre's ultimate plans, as far as I can tell, is just past the seventh gym (which looks to be amazing by the way).

1381166061130.jpg
1381171289549.jpg

Why you no in 3D, gym >(

I'm going to curl up in the corner and sob now...

...and I do agree that the odds of another region hidden in X/Y is pretty much a snowball's chance in hell but man would it be one hell of a surprise for them to unleash if so >.>

I thought they flat out confirmed that there was no other region in an interview a week or so ago?

Assuming that Mega would be counted as new Pokemon, then we should probably expecting about 30-80 megas.

and omg i hope we get a few more megas at least through this method. *crosses fingers for screenies of mega scizor and mega any other bug*

*and mega floatzel for you-know-who*

Most likely not, since Villain teams RARELY have plotlines after the Elite Four, bur I am happy to see that Aggron is getting a Mega, and I still hope for Floatzel, because it needs more love...

Mega Tyranitar? Just what this game needs. Another pseudo-legendary Mega Evolution.

Yeah, and to a Pokemon that may just be as bad as Garchomp, only ones we haven't seen are Mega Dragonite, Salamence, Metagross, and Hydreigon. They won't stop until they all have Megas.

Floatzel!? the ones that need the most love are Farfetch'd and Dunsparce.

I heard Arceus Fairy form has different stats and is 5 base HP / 5 Att / 5 Def / 350 Sp Att / 5 Sp Def / 350 Speed and Fairy type Judgment has +3 priority

I heard Arceus Fairy form has different stats and is 5 base HP / 5 Att / 5 Def / 350 Sp Att / 5 Sp Def / 350 Speed and Fairy type Judgment has +3 priority
So that means Extremespeed is the ultimate weapon to defeat Arceus Fairy?

No pokemon has more than 350 speed, and judgement fairy has +3 priority, i think even fake out wont hit him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom