• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega Scizor

fjznnuf.jpg

Ability is Technician

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Haven't seen this mentioned here yet, but Serebii has Mawile's mega stone listed at Shabboneau Castle. It'll probably be post game, since it seems like every stone that isn't given to you is obtained in postgame. :(

Haven't seen this mentioned here yet, but Serebii has Mawile's mega stone listed at Shabboneau Castle. It'll probably be post game, since it seems like every stone that isn't given to you is obtained in postgame. :(

that sucks... :'(

According to Serebii:

There are various people around who won't let you in places if you're not wearing the right clothes

And here I thought we stopped Team Flare

If this is said again after you disband Team Flare and become champion, that person is going to the hospital with severe injuries.

Last edited:
Better pic.

00590.png

It's not that bad afterall. How does it stand on those legs though?

Its legs are like pens and its arms like staplers--Mega Scizor, the Office Supply Pokemon.

A mega luxray would be pretty epic, I'm curious to see how many more megas will be found in the next few days as soon as people get their hands on games.

I haven't been digging any of the new megas :I

Like, I liked a lot of the early ones (Ampharos, Mawile, etc) but now I just...idk

No Mega Dragonite or Salamance yet? I can see them as versions exclusive.
BTW not sure but someone said that there is 72 new Pokemon in Kalos as he said his Pokedex went up to number 722 but he never gave any confirmation. He do own the game and said he hacked it (can't see it as true considering how quick it would have been).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom