• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

I am so sad that this mon is fake. It looks really nice and too pokemon-ish yo be fake. GF should just go ahead andhire those designers xd

Not a surprise. I didn't care for it much either way

I opened up the thread to "Confirmed as fake." Guess I missed out on that little blip.

This popped up on 4chan...VERY convincing Sugimori style art and screenshot.

IRh9M5w.jpg

Oh god, that ferret Pokemon is extremely adorable, it's a pity it's a fake, cause it has such a good design. Why do the Fakemon always appear so appealing, and then turn out to be fake, cause I would love to own one of these if it was real.

Judging by the new anime preview of XY, I think that it looks possible for Horubi to evolve into ground/ evil. That expression of nastiness kinda gave it away. lol

That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.

That was the most adorable thing I've seen since... I don't even remember. However, IF this was real, it would probably evolve into something threatening.

True, id it was real, I'd expect it to evolve to some sort of badass weasel Pokemon, which would instantly become my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon because I adore mustelid Pokemon such as Floatzel and Mienshao, but sadly it's not going to happen, especially since I find most of the Gen 6 Pokemon so far to be a bit "meh", only ones I really like are the Chespin family (both Chespin and Quilladin), and to a lesser extent, Fennekin, Pancham/Pangoro, Heloptile, and probably Skiddo, the rest are okay with me, but I still hope for a weasel based Pokemon, particularly a winter stoat (the white weasel with the black tip on its tail) that's an ice type, and evolves into a larger version with a fur scarf and possibly a few ice crystals growing on its body.

True, id it was real, I'd expect it to evolve to some sort of badass weasel Pokemon, which would instantly become my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon because I adore mustelid Pokemon such as Floatzel and Mienshao, but sadly it's not going to happen, especially since I find most of the Gen 6 Pokemon so far to be a bit "meh", only ones I really like are the Chespin family (both Chespin and Quilladin), and to a lesser extent, Fennekin, Pancham/Pangoro, Heloptile, and probably Skiddo, the rest are okay with me, but I still hope for a weasel based Pokemon, particularly a winter stoat (the white weasel with the black tip on its tail) that's an ice type, and evolves into a larger version with a fur scarf and possibly a few ice crystals growing on its body.

I'd want it to evolve into a Psychic/Normal, Psychic/Fairy, Dark or Dark/Fairy Pokemon that remains cute and alluring but is the "Vampiric" Pokemon.

Basically after luring people to sleep on it, it feeds on their life force. Sleeping for too long on this Pokemon will leave a person in a permanent coma.

Because Dream Eating's overdone, right?

This popped up on 4chan...VERY convincing Sugimori style art and screenshot.

IRh9M5w.jpg
Not really. The linework is good enough to fool but the coloring is obviously digital, and not even good digital. There's no grain or noise like you find with real traditional media.

I saw a pretty authentic-looking Pokémon Center picture/screenshot, so I think there's going to be leaks coming out.

ken sugimori works in the digital medium now and not with analog....

I've seen people claim it's from Famitsu and or Eurogamer though.

Last edited:

The game is out to reviewers and apparently there's more where that came from. I've already seen one other, and I'm not really looking for them.

Edit: Removed the pictures to be safe.

Last edited:

Not really. The linework is good enough to fool but the coloring is obviously digital, and not even good digital. There's no grain or noise like you find with real traditional media.

What? The official art is digital. Nothing about the art looks out of place. This is one of the most convincing fakes I've seen.

The Sugimori art might've been convincing, but the screen was so obviously shopped. Compare the Pokemon's outlines to the bubble, not blurred enough.

It's from an Italian Forum it seems, and the dude said this:

""Basing on the leaker the (first) gym is in the 3rd city, and no kanto starter yet. Badges are: (they are not the types but something like boulderbadge is rock etc) bug, rock?, fighting, grass, electric?, fairy, psychic, ice?""

(translated)

Another picture shows he just evolved Chespin into Quilladin. So, yeah, INCOMING STARTER EVOLUTION!

HYPE. Though I really want to see Braixen's evo, this may confirm the last of Pokebeach's leaks (Dark/Psychic/Fighting)

So it's just some guy with the game? Not a reviewer?

Um... this thread doesn't have a spoiler tag, so we're supposed to tag spoilers here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom