• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

i wasnt thrilled with serperior.... though leech seed then coiling and leaf blading everything to death was moderately entertaining.

Funny enough that was exactly what i also did.

from 4chan

QUrhKi8.png
w655zRc.png

IT'S HAPPENING

Greninja looks so cool :O If it is fake, I have been fooled ._.

Yep, fake.

Greninja looks fake.

IT'S HAPPENING

Greninja looks so cool :O If it is fake, I have been fooled ._.

I disagree, it's looks terrible, in my opinion. Just about the only thing it has in common with Frogadier is the color. I don't know, the screen caps look pretty legit, but the Pokemon themselves look like really poorly designed.

Last edited:

If nothing else, I don't think they'd suddenly ditch bubbles as part of the design after using them as major parts of both previous evolutions.

I live by the mantra "Believe no leaks from 4chan."

....for anything...

I'm gonna say fake and choose not to believe it, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I'm sure within a few days someone who is an actual reviewer will confirm or deny it (hopefully deny the shit out of it). Although, weirdly enough...I'm kind of warming up to Hawlucha.

Greninja looks awful. Still hoping it´s fake.

the more you guys fall for terrible fakes like that the more they will keep coming. every. single. day. we need to convince these artists to just do cool looking fakemon and not try to get more attention by pretending to have real stuff.

Last edited:

who the Hell believes Greninja is real?
A) The edges are completely wtf. It looks like a Toxicroak cross bred with a Porygon.

B)Look how flat it is. The closest thing to an actual Pokemon that is is a Showdown sprite.

hawlucha. my hopes for a farfetch'd fighting/flying evo/mega would be dashed entirely if this happened.

Hawlucha... actually looks pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if it was real, tbh.

Both of those look incredibly fake to me.

I can't believe someone thinks they're real. I will eat my words if they turn out to be real.

Both of those look incredibly fake to me.

I can't believe someone thinks they're real. I will eat my words if they turn out to be real.

Couldn't agree more. And it's 4Chan again, and everyone knows their rep isn't solid (well, solid in a good sense), so I strongly believe those are fake-o Mons. If they are real, then I will be utterly shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom