• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

He is already in the Victory Road lol

idigo plateau says hi

I might have to avoid this thread for a while.

I don't want to get spoiled to the max v_v

Victory road? Already? Then why isn't he showing new pokemon or chespins evo?

Yeah, it's just another situation where you can see Victory Road early game but not enter it.

Haven't played first gen so didn't know :(
God I am sleep deprived and my ipad is running out of charge and i cant find my damn charger argh

Oh, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Fletching has a first and second evolution. For a fact.

f3c01YB.png

LjQrYOU.png

Oh, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say Fletching has a first and second evolution. For a fact.

f3c01YB.png

LjQrYOU.png

Do you think, then, that the rumour of Talonflame being the final evo, and there being a middle one, is true?
Would that give more credibility to the other rumours in that batch?

Can anyone remember what other rumours were in that batch? Was it the ice wolf one?

Haven't played first gen so didn't know :(
God I am sleep deprived and my ipad is running out of charge and i cant find my damn charger argh

In Gen I (and their remakes), Victory Road and the League were almost directly connected to Viridian City, which was the second town visited at the start (as well as home to the final Gym), just west of it. So that's what they mean: the League entrance was close to the start of the trip, but inaccessible right away (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, slag, this guy is just taunting us. Along with GF. It's not fair! Don't taunt the fandom, it's not nice!

One offs are rare early game.

I think it's more likely for Fletchling to evolve twice than to stick a random one stager between the two bird families.

Maybe Fletchling has alternative evolutions.

Do you think, then, that the rumour of Talonflame being the final evo, and there being a middle one, is true?
Would that give more credibility to the other rumours in that batch?

Not really, since he had a 50/50 chance of being right and most people also speculated this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom