• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosthedin posted a short video. Some guy with spiky hair in the lab with eerie music (Team Flare?), the badge case, and he has Quilladin, Squirtle, and Combee.

Quilladin knows Bite, Vinewhip, Rollout.

I'm still hoping for Mega Floatzel, either way, the games are starting to hype me up beyond belief, the only problem is that I think the Kalos map looks a bit too much like the Unova map, but with TWO loops instead of one (and it's at least bigger), and it kind of has an infinity loop to it, nice!

Only 11 more days, this is how I'm feeling right now:
[video=youtube_share;3Azz-6oT08c]http://youtu.be/3Azz-6oT08c[/video]

I can't forget the Time Key from Breath of Fire 1, either. ANY of those would be a help!

Come on, GF, we've all been good, so can't we have our presents a little early? Please? *gives big puppy-dog eyes*

Why has nobody here ever heard of links? LINKS, PEOPLE! WHERE CAN WE SEE THE BADGE CASE?! I'M CURIOUS.

So Quilladin has bite, eh? Very vague indication of dark typing but still a hint :)

Can't really link from this app, it's on his instagram.

Why has nobody here ever heard of links? LINKS, PEOPLE! WHERE CAN WE SEE THE BADGE CASE?! I'M CURIOUS.

One of the badges is shaped just like the outline of the sentence "No Dark Gym Again, LUL". Really detailed and really well done.

Can someone post screens of the video? Instagram videos never play for me.

The badges really look weird. I cant tell which one is which. The only current revealed badge the bug badge looks like a bell and it pink. Really weird.

For those concerned about the apparent lack of new Pokemon, bear in mind that in BW you didn't encounter anything that hadn't been revealed until you fight N for the second time in Nacrene city.

Early route Pokemon are generally revealed in advance, so you probably won't see anything new for a while.

Looking at the shapes, looks like second gym is Grant, third is Korinna, and 5th is Clemont

The fifth gym leader probably uses a Honedge.

The final gym leader probably uses ice types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom