• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentioned he was trying to evolve it, I'm sure he'll show it. At this point, I don't think he cares.

Guys, I'm not sure what might happen when he leaks the Chespin final evo, since reviewers cannot talk about the final stages, but once it's leaked, Nintendo wouldn't be able to stop it,

Or maybe he DID evolve it, and isn't showing it to anyone for Nintendo's sake.

That could explain why he hasn't posted anything in 12 minutes...

Come on kosthedin, do not disappoint us! I must know whether they screwed up chespin3 or not XC

Man that little scraggy hoard is too adorable. They look like a wannabe gang or something. It's hilarious.

Is is true that he hasn't even earned the second badge yet? I'm trying to avoid spoilers but if he actually is really that early into the game that keeps me thinking this game won't be disappointing.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a game leak this early. I mean, jeez. I work in a gaming store, and we don't even get the games till like the day before (maybe two days before) most of the time. Ugggh. Now to either avoid the internet for the next eleven days or cross my fingers for an early release worldwide.

He hasn't shown anything about the next gym. I think he's focusing on leveling his Quilladin, and he hasn't posted anything else because he hasn't run into anything interesting and worth posting except the horde battle while doing it yet.

It would have been nice if we got to see its level in the horde picture. v_v

Hopefully he's at the second gym; it'll level up quicker that way.

He's not posting. I don't think he wants to spoil anything. :(

If that were true he wouldn't have posted anything.

He should really just keep moving. Stronger Pokemon mean levelling faster.

Yeah, he's definitely grinding. He seems to still be fighting Lv. 5-8 Pokemon probably. Imagine how long it'd take you to get from 16 to 36 grinding against that (assuming it evolves at those levels)

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a game leak this early. I mean, jeez. I work in a gaming store, and we don't even get the games till like the day before (maybe two days before) most of the time. Ugggh. Now to either avoid the internet for the next eleven days or cross my fingers for an early release worldwide.
Haha, yeah, this is really.. odd. Poor GF/Nintendo are probably rolling around in their graves because of this accidental leak. They tried so hard to keep everything a secret for the Worldwide release and then BOOM, Canada's all like "lol here have a game more than a week early".

I hope the leakers are contemplating on what they choose to leak or not just for the sake of the company's hard work to keep everything surprising.

Oh well, accidents happen.
Wow, so much choice for customization. owo And that much gameplay and he's only past the second badge?

I'm only going to "spoil" this so I can help my friends along with the game. There is still so much that's a secret, such as movesets, stat changes, where Pokemon are available and post-game.

What about the other guy who picked Froakie? Is he for sure legit too? How far is he?

Yeah, he's definitely grinding. He seems to still be fighting Lv. 5-8 Pokemon probably. Imagine how long it'd take you to get from 16 to 36 grinding against that (assuming it evolves at those levels)

If you were referring to the levels of the horde, they have lower levels than other wilds.

But he was still at like the second gym wasn't he? The Pokemon are probably still very low in level compared to his .

But he was still at like the second gym wasn't he? The Pokemon are probably still very low in level compared to his .

Good point. Haven't done a playthrough in a while, forgot that wilds are at insufficient grinding levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom