• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the items is the sprinklotad. So no doubt you get to grow berries again. I know we saw a berry tree, but it didn't really look "waterable" but a watering can means it probably is, actually—unless it's just for harassing sudowoodo, >:p

Hopefully, it's meant to be used to water berries carried in portables pots! I'd love the capability to pick up berries from random bushes/trees, and plant them in portable pots like HGSS :D. Also, pretty sure you were joking about sudowoodo, but we know they'll at least be available via Horde battles alongside Orotto.

Some adults leak some things - kids no longer gain access to Pokemon games.

Seems fair.

While I don't mind the leaks, I want to know the new pokemon available, but the thought of them getting the game 10 WHOLE days before me just make me want to punch whoever sell those game early because this time, Japan only get it 1/2 day early. How dare they. By the way, has GF or Nintendo already known about this?

By now they probably do. I'm sure they have at least one PR person devoted solely to scoping out pokemon sites to evaluate how people are reacting, etc, and if not, then probably at least a few people on the dev team are out of curiosity. Even if they just focus on Japanese sites, I would bet at least some of them have caught on what's been leaking out and are talking about it on their own.

Fletchling middle stage

Gk9dYXE.jpg

U0yo9eK.jpg

Really sad that at around 25 levels in we've only seen one new Pokemon.
I'm beginning to think this gen might really have under 100 new pokemon.
We've only seen Espurr, Scatterbug line, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Pancham, Litleo, Skiddo, Furfrou and Honedge. Just 9 Lines.
Fletchling middle stage

Gk9dYXE.jpg

U0yo9eK.jpg

Oh Shnap.
Where'd you find it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else love that way the Pokedex's interface looks this time around?

We've only seen Espurr, Scatterbug line, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Pancham, Litleo, Skiddo, Furfrou and Honedge. Just 9 Lines.

Given the massive size of the dex AND that it's 3 separate sections, I think we're in for a good amount of new pokemon and surprises :)

I'll be super dissapointed/pissed if this gen has under 100 new Pokemon and GF showed over half of them to us before the games launched. This almost seems like a greatest hits Pokedex edition than a new game - at least when it comes to the PokeDex.

Infestation is confirmed to basically be a Bug type version of Fire Spin.

shwgo2I.jpg

EDIT: Also the guy who posted this said TMs are still reusable.

but the thought of them getting the game 10 WHOLE days before me

So much entitlement in a single post. It's not even about the store ruining Game Freak's surprise for everyone. It's about how you don't get it first. How many American stores have sold video games way before the release date as well?

As for the Pokemon issue, I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak showed us only the Pokemon from the earliest routes, which might be why we aren't seeing anything new.

Between the old Pokemon and the Kalos Pokemon, I think I'm going to have to split my team into a Central, Coastal, and Mountain Kalos team

Last edited:
Thank God someone is ACTUALLY leaking stuff now :D

Omg, Snorlax, again? XD

I remember being angry that Kecleon did that in Gen III. I'm pretty sure you could step over a Kecleon.

In this day and age you can't just poke up a pokeyoutube to play some smooth jazz pokeflute?

Some adults leak some things - kids no longer gain access to Pokemon games.

Seems fair.

While I don't mind the leaks, I want to know the new pokemon available, but the thought of them getting the game 10 WHOLE days before me just make me want to punch whoever sell those game early because this time, Japan only get it 1/2 day early. How dare they. By the way, has GF or Nintendo already known about this?

We in Australia get it almost 3/4 of a day earlier than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom