• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch all these leakers get shut down before their starters evolve. It already happened with the most active one. It's just a matter of time before those cease and desists are fired at the others. They need to grind those starters ASAP.

But more and more people are finding the games, and one of them is gonna be the clever, hardcore player who quickly levels them up and then posts it on /vp/ or another site anonymously.

Thank Arceus for /vp/, there would be no way of stopping them there, and since no other fansite like Serebii will post them, and Pokejungle is no longer going to post any leaks because they are afraid of being shut down... DAMN IT I WANT THE GAMES ALREADY, I'M SICK OF WAITING!!!

But if they post of /vp/....then who would believe them?

Sure, 4chan's like a free state on the internet and all so they'd be safe from Nintendo, but it's still hard to weed out the truth from the lies. And frankly...it's been mostly fakes coming from there (Mewtwo movie ad not withstanding).

Watch all these leakers get shut down before their starters evolve. It already happened with the most active one. It's just a matter of time before those cease and desists are fired at the others. They need to grind those starters ASAP.

But more and more people are finding the games, and one of them is gonna be the clever, hardcore player who quickly levels them up and then posts it on /vp/ or another site anonymously.

Seriously. These people should post anonymously.

As if I thought the cotton candy dog couldn't look any more ridiculous. I think this may have actually surpassed Vanilluxe as the most stupid looking Pokemon.

But if they post of /vp/....then who would believe them?

Sure, 4chan's like a free state on the internet and all so they'd be safe from Nintendo, but it's still hard to weed out the truth from the lies.

Agreed, you can't trust anything someone on 4chan says, yes there are other leakers as the one who got taken down said there were, but they're beginning to disappear slowly because Nintendo wants to be secretive and is forcing us to wait 10 more days to see anything, and boy is it going to be a slow 10 days,

I wonder where's the leaker who leaked Mega Charizard X ...

Me too. If he got to mega evolve his Lizardon, the he must have evolved his kalos starter too. and pretty much unveiled most of the new poke.

Of course, he would get caught before Quilladin evolved. Lol, ah well! He was a brave martyr on behalf of all Pokemon fans. You will be missed, kosthedin. :angel:

kiH7FDb.jpg

What the hell are those :/

kiH7FDb.jpg

What the hell are those :/

Candy floss with identity issues and a plague cabaret dancer.

Which I still doubt, because every single Pokemon reveal this generation has had an in-game screenshot of them in action.

The Swirlix evo looks like an Oompa-Loompa. Art-wise I think these look legitimate. The designs themselves... eh, maybe not so much.

Pretty sure Mega Charizard X wasn't leaked. It was shown during Pokemon: The Origin earlier today.
It was. Today, before The Origin aired, a screen with Mega Charizard X was posted (text was in Italian, I think?), though at that time we didn't know if it was real or not. It seemed so weird that Charizard would get a second Mega Evolution. You can check the previous pages, it's there.

http://images.*********/vp/src/1380706723777.jpg

No idea if this is real. Seems unlikely, but...

It's suspicious how someone leaked that right before the official reveal...it almost seems like it was planned.

Jadieekong updated her instagram and said that she is working now and will post more pictures on her break.

If those are true, it's going to disappoint those who will think that Spritzee will become a flamingo and Swirlix will be a dog. They certainly are really odd-looking Fairy-types, moreso for Swirlix's evolution.

Thanks for reading.

@The Outrage;

What @Tsutarja; said :D
Here is hoping we get more leaks today. unless instagram guy is the one, who leaked Lizardon as a part of the grand scheme of Nintendo

Well, the girl with Fennekin just posted she'll post some more on her work break soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom