• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the length of the arms/legs, Chespin3 looks pretty decent. Not my fave Grass starter (actually all three forms disappoint a bit), but I like the armour.

Edit: I meant all three starters disappoint a bit in their final forms. I like Chespin and Quilladon.

OK?

RammusChespin.jpg

OK!

Delphox = Greninja > Chespin3. All three have good designs, but the fox and frog look a bit better.

I'd like Chespin3 more if it had more brown, like Chespin itself have.

Diggersby is fat.

And I hope Chespin's final evolution is real so that everybody who has ever mocked Quilladin can get a good, hard look at what it evolves into.

Diggersby is fat.

And I hope Chespin's final evolution is real so that everybody who has ever mocked Quilladin can get a good, hard look at what it evolves into.

I guess Diggerby is based on those mountain hikers that we've been battling in past gen.

Wow, that Quilladin evolution is pretty much Samurott tier in terms of looking like its pre-evo. Not sure if I like it. I think I'm going to choose Froakie now.

I personally think Delphox > Chespin's Final Evo (we need its name, quick) > Greninja. Subject to change when we see their official art, though.

My only complaint about Chespin3 is that it looks more like Rock/Fighting than a Grass-type. Needed more green.

I don't like Chespin3. It's so exaggerated. Delphox and Greninja did deliver, though.

Yah, Quilladin evolution look so ... I can't find the word. It'll grow on me eventually. Quilladin was pretty cute, the jump is quite drastic, but I guess that happened to Oshawott line too.

I know most pokemon will grow on me.

But I have to say, Fanart has really shown GameFreak up this generation.

I've seen Fanmade evos for Frogadier, Braixen, Swirlix, and Spritzee that blow these actual evolutions out of the water. Or at least are about 5 times more appealing to me. (Although I'd be fine with Greninja if they just got rid of the tongue.)

Not only that, why another Rock/Water? Why does it look like a joke? Why Rock/Fairy? 4x Steel weakness? Why not something useful like-- Ground/Fairy or Fire/Fairy?

I'm certain things will look up. And I hope Spritzee and Swirlix are 3 stagers. But right now, I'm much less excited about this game.
Then why are you here?

To discuss and monitor rumors and speculation.
That was a stupid question.

Delphox and Greninja are definitely legit. You can hold out for Chespin3, but I'm thinking it's legit as well.

Seems like Chespin3's name is Jagernut or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom