• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the original post, the Fairy Gym has two missing mons, and Psychic has one. Betting on Delphox for Psychic.

The Fairy leader uses Mr. Mime, Aromatisse and an unknown Pokémon and the Psychic leader uses Slowking, Sigilyph and Meowstic.

Looking at the original post, the Fairy Gym has two missing mons, and Psychic has one. Betting on Delphox for Psychic.

The Fairy leader uses Mr. Mime, Aromatisse and an unknown Pokémon and the Psychic leader uses Slowking, Sigilyph and Meowstic.

Yeah, sorry, that's my fault. The ??? at the beginning of each is for the gym leader's names. I should make it clearer.

Pokémon Bank

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?

If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

So Pokemon in Bank can't have items... - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
XY has a limit to bag space? - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
Our items are yet AGAIN stuck in the last gen...this SUCKS. - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

Is Meowstick the Psychic gym's most powerful Pokemon? If so, then its stats must be more impressive than it looks.

If the items goes to your bag for Pokemon Bank that must mean you can find the Mega Stones for the gift Pokemon elsewhere

Still waiting to see the Skrelp evo, and I'm interested in seeing what Bergnite and Pumpkaboo evolve into too.

And still trying to be hopeful for Water/Fairy Milotic and Ghost/Fairy Mismagius. :l

Still waiting to see the Skrelp evo, and I'm interested in seeing what Bergnite and Pumpkaboo evolve into too.

And still trying to be hopeful for Water/Fairy Milotic and Ghost/Fairy Mismagius. :l

Yes me to! But I want to see Dedenne in the Dex and it´s possible Evo!

As for myself - Ice/Fairy Vanilluxe. <3

Steel, Ice, and Fairy-type attacks would be a potent combo.

AAAA NOOO D=
I'm a huge fan of Dark Type and I hoped for a dark gym for all these 9 months D= can someone please show me one pic of the 7th Badge? Really dissapointed.

Pokémon Bank

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?

If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

So Pokemon in Bank can't have items... - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
XY has a limit to bag space? - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
Our items are yet AGAIN stuck in the last gen...this SUCKS. - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

That's pretty bs. They haven't eve. Release the app yet, how would that person know. Finite space bag? The bag was infinite during past few gens, muzt be bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom