• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting to see the Skrelp evo, and I'm interested in seeing what Bergnite and Pumpkaboo evolve into too.

And still trying to be hopeful for Water/Fairy Milotic and Ghost/Fairy Mismagius. :l

Zeb you read my mind, you little magic man!

I can't wait for moar leaks! Please no pure Ice Bergmite Evo :(

Pokémon Bank

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?

If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

So Pokemon in Bank can't have items... - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
XY has a limit to bag space? - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
Our items are yet AGAIN stuck in the last gen...this SUCKS. - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

That's pretty bs. They haven't eve. Release the app yet, how would that person know. Finite space bag? The bag was infinite during past few gens, muzt be bs.

Pokémon Bank

If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

So Pokemon in Bank can't have items... - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs
Our items are yet AGAIN stuck in the last gen...this SUCKS. - Pokemon X Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

That's pretty bs. They haven't eve. Release the app yet, how would that person know. Finite space bag? The bag was infinite during past few gens, muzt be bs.

it's on the official pokémon XY microsite. i'm fairly sure the game's creators would know about their application. :)

Pokémon Bank

Someone on gamefaqs pointed out that maybe they were talking about stuff like berries and potions like if you have 99 berries then the berries on your poke would go away.

I have totally forgot about Skrelp and Clauncher. o_O Now I can't wait to see their evolutions, as well as Pumpkaboo's. Also, Flabébé apparently evolve once more, so it must be the Abra/Ralts of Generation VI, only Fairy-type instead of Psychic-type. Excited!

Why aren't getting any leaks? Aren't the leakers supposed to playing now? I'm dying to see new spoilers :(

Apparently, the store in Canada that broke release date is being fined around $2000 per copy sold. It also seems that Nintendo wouldn't have done anything about the store breaking release date if it weren't for the leakers.

But I want to see Dedenne in the Dex and it´s possible Evo!

Dedenne is 110 in the Coastal Dex, in between Nidoking and Chingling. Sorry :/

Please no pure Ice Bergmite Evo :(

I was so hyped at first because it looked like a Ice/Bug type, like a little mite or something. Hopefully it's not just pure Ice when it evolves, didn't like that in the last generation.

So that rumours of the 7th gym be a Dark Type Gym are fake? :/

Probably.

Loving the leaks. The fact Delphox is based on the Oracle of Delphi... *faints* Being the Rick Riordan fan I am.

Can't believe no one realized this before when the thing has DELPH in its name and it's a psychic type lol thought I was the only one who noticed.

Pokémon Bank

it's on the official pokémon XY microsite. i'm fairly sure the game's creators would know about their application. :)

So I can't transfer my Master Balls? UGH GF can choke on my Jigglypuffs...

I have totally forgot about Skrelp and Clauncher. o_O Now I can't wait to see their evolutions, as well as Pumpkaboo's. Also, Flabébé apparently evolve once more, so it must be the Abra/Ralts of Generation VI, only Fairy-type instead of Psychic-type. Excited!

Ralts is one of my fave Gen. III Pokémon anyways, so I'm all for Flabebe getting a male evolution next gen. ;)

Why aren't getting any leaks? Aren't the leakers supposed to playing now? I'm dying to see new spoilers :(

GF is going all commando at leakers ;)

What are they doing, though? lol

Apparently, the store in Canada that broke release date is being fined around $2000 per copy sold. It also seems that Nintendo wouldn't have done anything about the store breaking release date if it weren't for the leakers.

That's a good thing.

So what are the latest leaked Pokemon and their types? Had to finish classes.

Probably.

Loving the leaks. The fact Delphox is based on the Oracle of Delphi... *faints* Being the Rick Riordan fan I am.

Can't believe no one realized this before when the thing has DELPH in its name and it's a psychic type lol thought I was the only one who noticed.

Pokémon Bank

Ralts is one of my fave Gen. III Pokémon anyways, so I'm all for Flabebe getting a male evolution next gen. ;)

Fining stores, which pressures the leakers. Mental warfare.

Anyway, it's odd how Braixen went from witch to prophet. I guess it ate the wand to get over 9,000.

Weird how Delphox and Chesnaut are getting the praises, while Greninja isn't mentioned much. So:

It'd be so screwed up if Greninja got a MegaEvo that was popular than the other two. Weird pattern XD

Probably.

Pokémon Bank

Fining stores, which pressures the leakers. Mental warfare.

Anyway, it's odd how Braixen went from witch to prophet. I guess it ate the wand to get over 9,000.

Weird how Delphox and Chesnaut are getting the praises, while Greninja isn't mentioned much. So:

It'd be so screwed up if Greninja got a MegaEvo that was popular than the other two. Weird pattern XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom