• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any (fan)art or a clear shot of Phantump, I will give you 30 cookies. Or whatever 30 cookies converts to in your sugar currency.

I've went back 15 pages and the pictures of Goomy's final form are no working. Does anyone have another link?

Here ya go~

I think Goodra is incredibly cute, like a slimierl, wingless version of Dragonite (whom I bet will have a Mega Evolution, I just KNOW it will...), definitely one of my favorites so far, but my favorite is still Chesnaught of leaked Pokemon, and for officially revealed Pokemon... well, let's just say the entire Chespin family is now at the top of my list.

Yeah, Goodra is pretty cute! Definitely getting a spot on my team.

Also - if Dragonite were to get a mega evolution, wouldn't it's mega stone be called Dragonite?

Someone wanna recap everything from Mega Gyarados to now for me while its sorta slow. I'm not really looking to read through OP looking to see what is new and what is old

Someone wanna recap everything from Mega Gyarados to now for me while its sorta slow. I'm not really looking to read through OP looking to see what is new and what is old

This picture has all the new Pokemon we've seen so far.

Also, apparently the person leaked Dragagle confirms it is Poison/Water.

Aegislash. Mine mine mine. Holy crap that blew away so many other new ones in awesomeness.

If anyone has any (fan)art or a clear shot of Phantump, I will give you 30 cookies. Or whatever 30 cookies converts to in your sugar currency.

Well, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I really like this art of both the new grass ghoulies:

tumblr_mu5rsl8d5b1s9c8kro1_500.png

From here: http://highvoltage923.tumblr.com/post/63101215036/man-i-love-the-new-ghosts

@Infinity Mk-II: IIRC, Charmander comes equipped with a Mega stone based on the game you choose him in. The other two don't. Unless Blastoise and Venusaur get stones not exclusive to the version played, it's unlikely that they'll be getting an alternate Mega.

@BlackButterfree: There have been at least three references to Sinnoh mentioned, as well as the possible reference to a Hoenn remake. Unova had a new game released last year. Kanto is major coverage in the Gen VI, both in the regional 'dex as well as Megas. Johto 'mons have typically gotten pushed aside, even in their own games. Not all of course, but even in Sinnoh (region of new evos for older gens) had new evos for both Kanto and Johto.

So I was looking at the Dex listings in the OP and I realized some things based on the blank spaces...

In Central Kalos:​

• 55 & 56 must be a two-stage family we’ve yet to discover…
  • 123 is either a stand-alone or a Smeargle baby form

In Coastal Kalos:​
  • 19 & 20 are another two-stage family, unless Binacle is a 2nd stage Pokemon and 19 is another stand-alone
  • 99-103 are most likely a 3-stage and a 2-stage family, or the Wurmple line lol
  • 141-143 are another three-stage line
  • 146 is either an Octillery evo, a Chinchou preevo or a stand-alone
  • Similarly, 149 is either a Lanturn evo, a Lapras preevo or another stand-alone

In Mountain Kalos:​
  • 9-11 is a three-stage line
  • 14 is a Magcargo evo, a Skorupi preevo or a stand-alone
  • 40 & 41 are either Stunfisk’s 2nd and 3rd stages or a separate, two-stage family
  • 58-60 another 3-stage family
  • 68 is a stand-alone
  • 72-75 are 2 two-stage families or a 3-stage and a stand-alone
  • and then we have numbers 91-150 missing…

So we have 29 Pokemon that are DEFINITELY unaccounted for, and then we have the possibility of having 59 more (I doubt GF would give us two 150-sized Pokedexes and leave the 3rd at 90). That is 88 more Pokemon and we can safely assume that at least 20 of those will be new Kalos-mons. So let's hold our heads high, fingers to the sky! They gon' try to try us, but they can't deny us! Keep it moving higher!

tumblr_lz2f7nvErs1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Show me how you want it to be
Tell me Game Freak, 'cause I need to know now, well because!
My lonliness is killing me
(And I)
I must confess
I still belive
(Still believe)
That we'll get 100 new Pokemon
Give me a sign
Lemme catch 'em Game Freak, just this time!​

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I really like this art of both the new grass ghoulies:
[glorious fan art here]
That is GLORIOUS
Thanks a bunch <3

Well, according to the reviews, there's a Ground/Fairy and a Ground/Ghost left?

And "Nyxx", which is post-E4?

So I was looking at the Dex listings in the OP and I realized some things based on the blank spaces...

In Central Kalos:​

• 55 & 56 must be a two-stage family we’ve yet to discover…
  • 123 is either a stand-alone or a Smeargle baby form

In Coastal Kalos:​
  • 19 & 20 are another two-stage family, unless Binacle is a 2nd stage Pokemon and 19 is another stand-alone
  • 99-103 are most likely a 3-stage and a 2-stage family, or the Wurmple line lol
  • 141-143 are another three-stage line
  • 146 is either an Octillery evo, a Chinchou preevo or a stand-alone
  • Similarly, 149 is either a Lanturn evo, a Lapras preevo or another stand-alone

In Mountain Kalos:​
  • 9-11 is a three-stage line
  • 14 is a Magcargo evo, a Skorupi preevo or a stand-alone
  • 40 & 41 are either Stunfisk’s 2nd and 3rd stages or a separate, two-stage family
  • 58-60 another 3-stage family
  • 68 is a stand-alone
  • 72-75 are 2 two-stage families or a 3-stage and a stand-alone
  • and then we have numbers 91-150 missing…

So we have 29 Pokemon that are DEFINITELY unaccounted for, and then we have the possibility of having 59 more (I doubt GF would give us two 150-sized Pokedexes and leave the 3rd at 90). That is 88 more Pokemon and we can safely assume that at least 20 of those will be new Kalos-mons. So let's hold our heads high, fingers to the sky! They gon' try to try us, but they can't deny us! Keep it moving higher!

this is fantastic! thanks for illustrating the numbers for us!

i'm also surprised there's no gif, not even a small one! ;D [and that's ok >_>;]

I don't care for Goodra that much. Its just so underwhelming to me that they could've had an adorable squishy snail monster but instead they went with creamy Dragonite.

tumblr_mu5rsl8d5b1s9c8kro1_500.png

From here: Art and stuff • Man I love the new ghosts.

This pic is flawless! I love my Halloween-a-mons so much!

@BlackButterfree: There have been at least three references to Sinnoh mentioned, as well as the possible reference to a Hoenn remake. Unova had a new game released last year. Kanto is major coverage in the Gen VI, both in the regional 'dex as well as Megas. Johto 'mons have typically gotten pushed aside, even in their own games. Not all of course, but even in Sinnoh (region of new evos for older gens) had new evos for both Kanto and Johto.

True. When you put it like that, of course Johto is being neglected...

I don't care for Goodra that much. Its just so underwhelming to me that they could've had an adorable squishy snail monster but instead they went with creamy Dragonite.

Get thee behind me, Satan!! :p

Seriously though, I love Goodra. It reminds me a bit of Trapinch<Vibrava<Flygon; not your typical Dragon type family, but cute. Although Goomy starts and ends with Dragon typing. Also, Sligoo is much cuter than Vibrava.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom