• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the Shipping begin! That's a nice twist (at least to me), as I like it when games at least hint possible yet canon character romances (with Ryu and Nina being my #1 combo). So that's a fun little addition.

Anyway, still no more info on other Pokemon? Not even Noivern has appeared. I hope it's not post-game, or there goes my party's flyer Mon.

I really hope de legendary trio isnt articuno, zapdos and moltres with mega stones. I mean, im ok with them being in the game, but we should get a legendary trio this gen as well.

Pff, you people saying Pokemon has no DLC. Last I checked, Mystery Gift counts as on-card DLC.

1. It's already on the game card.
2. It's not accessible in the game any other way.
3. It's 'downloadable' (you get the Pokemon's metadata).

Masuda is a silly head.

Guessing no one has a picture of large size gourgeist or know why there's a difference? Do we know why there's a Polar Vivillon?

Dude, the comment RIGHT before yours on the last page says what the difference is.

Goodra isn't part Fairy and can have Sap Sipper, apparently.

There's a lot of bullshit floating around by fake leakers.

So would people please post screens or links before insinuating something is/might be true?

So would people please post screens or links before insinuating something is/might be true?

This is a 'rumours' thread. People can insinuate whatever they want. That's literally what a rumour is. x)

It's from the Kanpachi dude who's been leaking like, you know, everything.

I should also clarify that they haven't evolved their Sliggoo. This was a Goodra they faced in a battle.

I kind of like that there is a variety of Pokemon you can use throughout the game. I don't know about you guys, but I get very attached to my team and it's hard for me to switch a Pokemon that I got on route 2 with a second stage pseudo I found on Victory Road. I like that routes have more Pokemon on them and I think playing through it will be a unique experience.

This is a 'rumours' thread. People can insinuate whatever they want. That's literally what a rumour is. x)

I asked nicely.
I didn't say rumors weren't allowed.
I said please back up information you think is factual.

Right now, legit leaks are going around and getting confused by dishonest information from posing leakers.

So if you come across a screen shot or actual piece of information, and you sincerely want to share that information with the people here- Please post the screen or link so we can believe you.

There's no reason to say stuff like "X leaker said Y" if you've just seen other people talking about it on the net.
Try saying something like "I've heard rumors of X leaker said Y."

Guessing no one has a picture of large size gourgeist or know why there's a difference? Do we know why there's a Polar Vivillon?

Dude, the comment RIGHT before yours on the last page says what the difference is.
I didn't ask what the difference is, I asked why there's a difference.

Definitions of the words "what" and "why"
what

/(h)wət/
Pronoun
Asking for information specifying something: "what is your name?".
Adjective
Asking for information specifying something: "what time is it?".
Adverb
To what extent: "what does it matter?".

why

/(h)wī/
Adverb

1. For what reason or purpose.
  2. (with reference to a reason) On account of which; for which.
Exclamation
Expressing surprise or indignation: "Why, that's absurd!".
Noun
A reason or explanation: "the whys and wherefores of these procedures".
Synonyms
adverb.wherefore - what for
noun.reason - cause - motive - account - occasion - ground

For instance, we know what the difference between Giratina's Origin and Alternate Forme are--the former is more offensive and can levitate, the latter is more defensive and is earthbound. But if you were to give me that answer when I asked why there's a difference, I'd have to call you an idiot. As for the why there are Origin and Alternate forms, its explained in-game that the Origin form is the anti-matter form it takes to exist in the Distortion World.

So I am asking "For what reason does Gourgeist have a small and large form"? Has it been explained in-game? That is completely different than "What is the difference"

Look smartass.

Tone yourself down.

Right now, legit leaks are going around and getting confused by dishonest information from posing leakers.

So if you come across a screen shot or actual piece of information, and you sincerely want to share that information with the people here- Please post the screen or link so we can believe you.

There's no reason to say stuff like "X leaker said Y" if you've just seen other people talking about it on the net.

Do you really think I'd come here and just post something that I think is fake? Give me a little credit, please. A moderator on Smogon obviously has access to the forum where the guy is leaking his stuff. That moderator wouldn't be posting made-up stuff in that thread on Smogon as you can see just by reading the posts there they don't tolerate the posting of made-up stuff.

Look smartass.
I asked nicely.
I didn't say rumors weren't allowed.
I said please back up information you think is factual.

1. calm down
2. let people speculate with out antagonizing them and yelling
3. you didn't ask nicely because when you say things like "bullshit" and "smartass" it makes you sound like a jerk
4. let's all enjoy the great game that will come out in one week

It's from the Kanpachi dude who's been leaking like, you know, everything.

I should also clarify that they haven't evolved their Sliggoo. This was a Goodra they faced in a battle.

Was it from his SA account? (He is SA right?)

There are Kanpachi leakers elsewhere.

Edit:

Zeb-
I don't think you'd willing post false information. However, you are human. And might repeat a rumor floating around the web.

Jools-
I said people post bullshit, not Zeb himself. I asked Zeb and anyone else to "please" back up sources of factual, visible information with links and screens.

I'm fine with speculation. I'm all for it. But if you are trying to document (not speculate), then document.

I called whatshisname a Smartass, cause frankly that's what he was presenting himself as. Where I'm from, politeness isn't conveyed by not using traditional insults.

Edit 2: How do I link people's names in a post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom