• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly have to say I'm legitimately hyped and intrigued about AZ. Apparently he's nine-feet tall, and is much bigger than any other character model.

AZ apparently is the 3000 year old man who discovered Mega Evolution through evolving Lucario.

Event Legendary for XY is Spiky Eared Pichu - again.

Judging from Zygarde's stats at level 70, its base stats are:

HP 96-112
ATk 90-105
DEF 121-137
SP.ATK 81-97
SP.DEF 87-103
SPD 95-110

That gives an absolute maximum BST of 664, on par with Kyurem. In all likelihood the BST is substantially lower than that, the average value being 617.

That's abominable for a major legendary, so I'm sure it's probably going to have some kind of power up or alternate forme.

Smogon calculated Mega Mewtwo Y's base stats
HP: 106
ATK: 150
DEF: 70
SP ATK: 194
SP DEF: 120
SPD: 140
BST = 780

Yikes!

Is anyone else creeped out by Zygarde's Pokedex info? It talks about monitoring the world but it never says anything about acting upon those observations. Makes me feel like there's more to it, like perhaps it's serving a higher power.

There's apparently a dragon, a bird, a squirrel and maybe a goat and tree coming our way…

Goat? it is the grass mount pokemon. It is not a mystical creature like the others.
The second bird is unlikely, but possible. As Yveltal seems to be blind (look at his empty eyes) it means the other one would be a small one, that sits next to the Blind Eagle (not named). The Squirrel is kind like the messager but, if they add him, they must add the Dragon, as he carry some messages to Niohoggr.

There's apparently a dragon, a bird, a squirrel and maybe a goat and tree coming our way…
Talonflame, Gogoat and Trevenant confirmed as legendary guys

I never said they were confirmed and I never said legendary. Other users have speculated that the other creatures from the Yggdrasil tree (as well as the tree itself) could be possible Pokémon since we got Zygarde's leak.

AZ apparently is the 3000 year old man who discovered Mega Evolution through evolving Lucario.

I am just. What. He's the size of a Golurk and Mega Evolved a Lucario? Mega Lucario is the first confirmed Mega Evolution?

I bet the cloaked man in the anime is AZ

GF, now explain how no one's known about Mega Evolution for 3000 years. What if its been 3000 years since BW2?

I never said they were confirmed and I never said legendary. Other users have speculated that the other creatures from the Yggdrasil tree (as well as the tree itself) could be possible Pokémon since we got Zygarde's leak.
I wasn't implying that was what you meant :V

I am just. What. He's the size of a Golurk and Mega Evolved a Lucario? Mega Lucario is the first confirmed Mega Evolution?

I bet the cloaked man in the anime is AZ

The Lucario thing is apparently explained in a backstory after beating Korrina, where you unlock Mega's for the first time, borrowing a Lucario that apparently likes you (bow chicka wow wow)

Well, Sigilyph and Golurk are Pokémon that are related to ancient civilization, so this AZ guy is indeed 3000 years old.

Well, Sigilyph and Golurk are Pokémon that are related to ancient civilization, so this AZ guy is indeed 3000 years old.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sigilyph and Golurk were also 3000 years old. What was his third Pokemon again?

And tortoises are in legend said to live for a long time, thus the Torkoal.

Some people think Az is probably the Ancient King from the Abysmal Ruins in B/W, and thus ended up going to Kalos. Where's the translation of the Abysmal Ruins again, does anything stand out about it relating to AZ possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom