• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inll.jpg

Welp. Team Flare won. Everybody go home.

What an interesting turn of events.

I like how the houses just fall over.

According to Josh.

oh my god.. a previous encounter with Team Flare they were stealing pokeballs

the "ultimate weapon" is absorbing the spirits of the pokemon in the pokeballs

this is actually a pokemon genocide

Remember all those jokes about Team Flare being the "Fashion Police?"

Really funny now, huh? Huh?

Anyway, is Josh still working on evolving Pumpkaboo. I think someone mentioned a while ago that he should try level up after a certain level with Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat. I think that make a lot of sense considered those two Pokemon.

I agree. I'm still interested in seeing this giant Gourgeist. I would love to have a big fat one. ^-^ I would wonder if it shows up in the overworld at like a certain time or day, but GF seems to be moving away from time sensitive game aspects.

Anyway, is Josh still working on evolving Pumpkaboo. I think someone mentioned a while ago that he should try level up after a certain level with Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat. I think that make a lot of sense considered those two Pokemon.

I agree. I'm still interested in seeing this giant Gourgeist. I would love to have a big fat one. ^-^ I would wonder if it shows up in the overworld at like a certain time or day, but GF seems to be moving away from time sensitive game aspects.

Gourgeist is def going on my team! I haven't looked into the leaks about the story, I don't mind spoiling the pokemon in the game but the story has been off limits. But from the little pieces I have seen or read on accident the story doesn't seem all that bad. I love that GF is trying to make the stories more dynamic and involved.

Sableye, my fave pokemon, neeeds a real evo now that it has a fairy weaknesss. 380 BST. Is too low.

Last edited:
inll.jpg

Welp. Team Flare won. Everybody go home.

What an interesting turn of events.

According to Josh.

oh my god.. a previous encounter with Team Flare they were stealing pokeballs

the "ultimate weapon" is absorbing the spirits of the pokemon in the pokeballs

this is actually a pokemon genocide

Remember all those jokes about Team Flare being the "Fashion Police?"

Really funny now, huh? Huh?

Wow, and I thought what Ghetsis wanted to do was insane, Team Flare takes it even further by attempting the Pokemon equivalent of the holocaust. I'm guessing Lysarde (or whatever his name is) hates Pokemon so much that he wants to wipe them all to extinction, he may be more evil than Cyrus was in terms of how extreme his plans are.

Craziness: Cyrus>Ghetsis
Evilness: Ghetsis>Cyrus

Cyrus was just a lunatic, nothing he said ever made sense and he contradicted himself all the time.

Wow, and I thought what Ghetsis wanted to do was insane, Team Flare takes it even further by attempting the Pokemon equivalent of the holocaust. I'm guessing Lysarde (or whatever his name is) hates Pokemon so much that he wants to wipe them all to extinction, he may be more evil than Cyrus was in terms of how extreme his plans are.

Nope, just Xerosic being a dick.

1381207145566.jpg
1381207279650.jpg
1381207413720.jpg

Reminds me of Archie and Maxie? From RSE more than anything else.

At least we'll be learning his team soon (and if he doesn't have a Pyroar to match his hair, then I swear ...)

Last edited:
he may be more evil than Cyrus was in terms of how extreme his plans are.

Cyrus was going to destroy the whole universe and create a new one devoid of emotion in an attempt to rid the world of strife. How is "Destroy the universe and recreate it in my vision" less extreme.

Nope, just Xerosic being a dick.

1381207145566.jpg

So what was Lysandre's entire plan if it revolved around the PC choosing to press a button? and what happens if you choose to press the wrong one
Like was he going to not apologize if the player chose wrong?

Yeah, Cyrus was an immature man-child who wanted to become a god because he had an awkward time growing up.

Ghetsis was a child-abductor who kidnapped kids and tortured them into becoming his slaves and nearly took over New York via clever use of politics alone.

So what was Lysandre's entire plan if it revolved around the PC choosing to press a button? and what happens if you choose to press the wrong one

How the hell would I know, maybe it was like an "N thinks you are the solution to his problem" kind of deal.

Well, I'll say Cyrus was more fortunate because he live in Sinnoh with the right legendaries that can bend reality to will, not everything has to be destruction. I wonder what would be the different in term of story in X.

How the hell would I know, maybe it was like an "N thinks you are the solution to his problem" kind of deal.
Unlike with N the solution wasn't "Press the button!"

Team was Mienshao, Gyrados, Male Pyroar and then i went full autism and blacked out. Swear to god i don't even remember the 4th pokemon

Well at least I called two of his Pokemon.

Emotional breakdown, obviously. Hence the whole "crying and then battling you" thing.

You realize the games aren't actually out yet, and the story would make more sense if we actually had everything leaked about this guy beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom