• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys sad about the Auto-IV maxing feature are looking at it the wrong way. Instead of thinking, "Wow, now all my hard work on my old pokemon was for nothing," they should be thinking, "Awesome, now on my new pokemon, I don't have to do all that work!"

Or "I can focus on the important aspects of battling rather than spending hours biking on this one route"

Well, either way, the max-IV thing was proven to be false anyways so have fun biking. ;)

Irrelevant now because it's false, but I'm glad at least 1 guy sees it my way ;) I just hope it gets revealed that the Method of IV training/breeding has been drastically improved.

Back on topic, there's no breaks on the Vivilion train... #Swoon

>972 Attack when maxed EVs and IVs, counting Pure Power

this sounds pretty charming XD

Inkay evolves at most at level 30 (I had it in the daycare till it hit level 29 then levelled it up), and my Skrelp evolved at level 48. It knew Camouflage and didn't evolve at level 37.
Floette can learn Moonblast, a new attack called Grassy Terrain which recovers the HP of the Pokemon on the field and a new 90BP move physical grass-type called Petal Blizzard.
Hawlucha learns Sky Attack, Feather Dance and High Jump Kick.
Malamar can learn Superpower at level 1, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Slash, Pluck.
You can find wild Dragalge, perhaps Clawitzer in X at level 35 by fishing with a Super Rod (the rods make a return).

Last edited:
It's worth pointing out that that trademark list isn't exhaustive: it didn't include Venusaur, Mawile, Lucario or Blaziken. So a Pokémon not being on that list doesn't necessarily mean it's not getting a mega.

hmm.since i dont really trust my own source on that attack stat,how much could MegaMedicham's Attack stat reach,plus Pure Power? :p

Inkay evolves at most at level 30 (I had it in the daycare till it hit level 29 then levelled it up), and my Skrelp evolved at level 48. It knew Camouflage and didn't evolve at level 37.
Floette can learn Moonblast, a new attack called Grassy Terrain which recovers the HP of the Pokemon on the field and a new 90BP move physical grass-type called Petal Blizzard.
Hawlucha learns Sky Attack, Feather Dance and High Jump Kick.
Malamar can learn Superpower at level 1, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Slash, Pluck.
You can find wild Dragalge, perhaps Clawitzer in X at level 35 by fishing with a Super Rod (the rods make a return).

Awesome, all of it, and I love Superpower and how proliferous it was in BW2. I hope a certain Mafioso Crow still gets it somehow.

Farfetch'd is a mega potential, according to the trademark list, low potential, at least. There is no mentioning of Dunsparce.

Anything about Mega Floatzel at all? Cause that's the one I really want to have a Mega, there are other Pokemon I want to have Megas, but mostly that one.

Malamar can learn Superpower at level 1
Okay Contrary Malamar is looking like a lot of fun right now, I'm definitely going to save a space for one on my team.

Farfetch'd is a mega potential, according to the trademark list, low potential, at least. There is no mentioning of Dunsparce.

Anything about Mega Floatzel at all? Cause that's the one I really want to have a Mega, there are other Pokemon I want to have Megas, but mostly that one.

GameFreak actually confirmed that they're changing his abilities to Stall this generation and increasing his evolution level to 80. Oh, and he and Buizel only learn Water moves now by breeding.

Internal pain because I have to work on my history project on Saturday D;

*hurls self off bridge*

Those natures are 'elusive'? Their (painfully) common for me.

Well there is a 4% chance of getting the right nature. I guess some people are luckier than others. I am not one of those lucky people, I suppose. There are times when I try to pass down a nature with an Everstone, I actually have to go through like 10 eggs before I hit the lucky half. :p

Its three times the amount for me so I often work with what I have.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

biUrbk0.jpg

I LOVE IT!

Oh my god it's beautiful<3

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's kinda unlikely... sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom