• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butterfrite, please! And Eonite (Eevee).

A Bug/Dragon Mega Butterfree with Poison Point and overall better stats (my favorite Pokémon deserves no less!)

A Normal Mega Eevee could give us Eevee lovers a Normal-type "evolution" without spelling the evolutionary line's untimely death.

aaahhhh butterfree is my favorite pokemon too, tied with yanmega. i dont think bug/dragon would suit it. potentially bug/psychic, bug/fairy, or maybe even bug/poison? but i would LOVE A MEGA BUTT...-ERFREE SO HARD you have no idea.

anyway, Yanmega would be bug-dragon if Mega. but i need both of them to mega evolve. asap.

According to Smogon:

#???? - Mega Medicham (Fighting/Psychic)
Base 60/100/85/80/85/100 (BST: 510)

For some reason they list the ability as Huge Power but we know that not to be the case. Kind of annoyed how Mega Evolution is never distributed to HP and they wasted stat boosts on Medicham's SAtk instead of putting it in HP or more importantly, speed.
So basically geting hit by an High Jump Kick from a Mega Medicham is like getting hit by 5 atomic explosions at once?

Edit: So if its base attack stat is 100 it means it can have 167 attack at level 50 with a attack boosting nature, 31 IVs and 252 EVs, combine it with Pure Power and it has 334 attack at level 50 and it has 668 attack at level 100.

Last edited:
According to Smogon:

#???? - Mega Medicham (Fighting/Psychic)
Base 60/100/85/80/85/100 (BST: 510)

For some reason they list the ability as Huge Power but we know that not to be the case. Kind of annoyed how Mega Evolution is never distributed to HP and they wasted stat boosts on Medicham's SAtk instead of putting it in HP or more importantly, speed.
So basically geting hit by an High Jump Kick from a Mega Medicham is like getting hit by 5 atomic explosions at once?
*Whistles impressedly*

A Bug/Dragon Mega Butterfree with Poison Point and overall better stats (my favorite Pokémon deserves no less!)

A Normal Mega Eevee could give us Eevee lovers a Normal-type "evolution" without spelling the evolutionary line's untimely death.

aaahhhh butterfree is my favorite pokemon too, tied with yanmega. i dont think bug/dragon would suit it. potentially bug/psychic, bug/fairy, or maybe even bug/poison? but i would LOVE A MEGA BUTT...-ERFREE SO HARD you have no idea.

anyway, Yanmega would be bug-dragon if Mega. but i need both of them to mega evolve. asap.

I would love a mega Yanmega, if only for the ridiculous name.

I wonder what legendary megas besides mewtwo we are getting? I'd like one for raikou and cobalion!

Hahahhahahahaha so I'm in love with jolteon and I've been praying for a mega of it. So when I googled a mega of it this is the image that popped up http://i.imgur.com/jsI3OcU.jpg so it made me laugh so hard because it really is the truth. They are the essential mega-legendary evolutions of them. So I had to post it :D...but thought i'd give everyone a heads up with the trolol trollololo

Hahahhahahahaha so I'm in love with jolteon and I've been praying for a mega of it. So when I googled a mega of it this is the image that popped up http://i.imgur.com/jsI3OcU.jpg so it made me laugh so hard because it really is the truth. They are the essential mega-legendary evolutions of them. So I had to post it :D...but thought i'd give everyone a heads up with the trolol trollololo

The original eeveelutions probably were the Pokemon that turned into the legendary beasts after Ho-oh resurrected them. :p

Thunderbolt is now 90 Power, not 95. As is Flamethrower, Surf & Ice Beam
Thunder, Blizzard, Hurricane, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump are now 110 Power, now 120.

- Serebii

I thought I just leave this here.

The original eeveelutions probably were the Pokemon that turned into the legendary beasts after Ho-oh resurrected them. :p

I still believe v.v

But seriously, it'd be cool if all the eeveelutions got a mega evolution.

Good night, with the High Plains design, that's at least thirteen different Vivillon patterns I've seen thus far. Gotta wonder how many of them there are...

mega leafeon is... shaymin? O_O

Omg! Bug/Psychic! Yes! Gonna change my OP now! Bug/Psychic or Bug/Fairy with tons of Psychic-type moves! But definitely some higher stats! And yes, Yanmega would totally be Bug/Dragon (considering it's a DRAGONfly, still don't know how Yanma and Yanmega missed that typing…)

I still believe v.v

But seriously, it'd be cool if all the eeveelutions got a mega evolution.

I think Eevee should be the only one to go Mega. That way, people could finally get the "Normal-type Eeveelution" and people couldn't possibly complain that this would spell the end of the Eeveelution clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom