• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, if you don't want to go to Kanto 2.0, then don't buy the games. As simple as that. Stop complaining about Kanto when this thread is about LEAKS, not about your Kanto hate... -_- I'm all for people voicing their opinions but when the last three pages of the thread are Kanto-complaints, it gets annoying. I for one love Kanto, and while I'm a little uncomfortable with all the Kanto they're shoving down our throats, I don't care because it just means that I get to use my favorite Pokémon (Butterfree) again right from the start. So just make a thread about this Kanto stuff somewhere else, please.

Now, i think we know the japanese names of the leaked pokemon , so, what about that name that people believed that was a ice wolf's name? Is it actually an ice wolf or its the name of some other pokemon we already know?
I think that was Burigaron, which turned out to be Chesnaught.

i still maintain that the ice wolf will come

it WILL come

it must

God, if you don't want to go to Kanto 2.0, then don't buy the games. As simple as that. Stop complaining about Kanto when this thread is about LEAKS, not about your Kanto hate... -_- I'm all for people voicing their opinions but when the last three pages of the thread are Kanto-complaints, it gets annoying. I for one love Kanto, and while I'm a little uncomfortable with all the Kanto they're shoving down our throats, I don't care because it just means that I get to use my favorite Pokémon (Butterfree) again right from the start. So just make a thread about this Kanto stuff somewhere else, please.

Don't people ever get tired of the " if you don't like it don't get it" argument?
Most of us are dedicated pokemon fans, we have been waiting for these games since ages. It is perfectly natural to understand why we are frustrated about Kanto being shoved down our throats when this is supposed to be a new generation. And this does pertain to the leaks, a side from the fact that the Kanto starters are included early in the games with their mega stones, apparently we are now able to catch them in the friends safari zone. Excuse me but this does sound like a Kanto feast for trollfreak. And just because your favorite pokemon is included early in the games doesn't mean that this is right for the rest of the 69 new Kalos mons, who are unfortunate enough to be stacked in a region with a horrendous multitude of old and repetitive pokemon.

This (by which I mean the Kanto hate/not-hate) is not a productive area of discussion.

Move on, please.

Don't people ever get tired of the " if you don't like it don't get it" argument?
Most of us are dedicated pokemon fans, we have been waiting for these games since ages. It is perfectly natural to understand why we are frustrated about Kanto being shoved down our throats when this is supposed to be a new generation. And this does pertain to the leaks, a side from the fact that the Kanto starters are included early in the games with their mega stones, apparently we are now able to catch them in the friends safari zone. Excuse me but this does sound like a Kanto feast for trollfreak. And just because your favorite pokemon is included early in the games doesn't mean that this is right for the rest of the 69 new Kalos mons, who are unfortunate enough to be stacked in a region with a horrendous multitude of old and repetitive pokemon.

I'm not saying you guys don't have a valid point, I'm just saying when it's three pages of the same tired complaints, then you sound just as repetitive. Just like you guys have the right to complain, others have the right to be annoyed by the constant complaining... Like I said, I'm on this thread for LEAKS, not to hear people complaining about Kanto. It's RELATED to the leaks, but it is not a LEAK in itself. And until I see the SS Anne take me to Vermillion City, it won't BE considered a leak...

Now, i think we know the japanese names of the leaked pokemon , so, what about that name that people believed that was a ice wolf's name? Is it actually an ice wolf or its the name of some other pokemon we already know?
I think that was Burigaron, which turned out to be Chesnaught.

Why did people think Burigaron = Ice Wolf? I know nothing about Japanese but isn't Ice/Snow "Fuji"?

for one love Kanto, and while I'm a little uncomfortable with all the Kanto they're shoving down our throats, I don't care because it just means that I get to use my favorite Pokémon (Butterfree) again right from the start. So just make a thread about this Kanto stuff somewhere else, please.

I'm late but...

ohmygod Mega Houndoom and Manectric I love them.

Can't wait to transfer my shiny Houndoom and Manectric in X (and find a way to get a Houndoomite).

BTW, I noticed many people complain about Houndoom being exclusive to X while Houndoomite is exclusive to Y and vice versa. They did the same with Tyranitar and Aggron but no one complained yesterday.

BTW, I noticed many people complain about Houndoom being exclusive to X while Houndoomite is exclusive to Y and vice versa. They did the same with Tyranitar and Aggron but no one complained yesterday.
wait what?

Shiny Fennekin - very cool!

1381521319760.jpg

aLL OF MY YES.
i don't like how many kanto pokemon have been pushed into kalos, either, but this is NO reason to start hating the kanto region and be so against possible revists so adamantly--just because of this. it's not kanto's fault that GF shoved kanto pokemon up kalos's fault, it's GF's fault. so if you didn't hate kanto before, why start now? kanto is still a beautiful region that could be lots of fun to revisit some time. and don't give me that "i have to buy the game because i'm a long-time fan"; NO, you don't. you can be a fan still and not buy something you don't think you'll enjoy. no one's forcing you to buy anything. you buy things for you, not for the game companies. you're not slaves. do whatever the flip you enjoy and avoid the things you won't. you're not the only customer to cater to; you might hate something, but i guarantee you others will love it. keep that in mind. you win some, you lose some. we all do.

that being said, i don't really see a kanto revisit any time soon just because it was revisited in HeartGold/SoulSilver. if anything's getting a remake, it'll probably be R/S/E because i think they're the only games that haven't been remade at all yet.

@Wind, BlackButterfree said he didn't like it either. he isn't saying it's RIGHT for kanto pokemon to be stuffed down kalos's throat, just that he's not going to let it ruin everything for ERR him sorry.
and anyway, kanto pokemon aren't the only ones reappearing. you all realize that, right? it's not just a "kantofest". and starting to hate kanto now, just because GF wanted to bring them back, again, is a silly reason imo. i'm not saying i like it. i'm just saying seeing old pokes is not going to make me hate them or the region we originally saw them in. i'll always love the pokemon i love.

so, on-topic a little more, megahoundoom looks pretty wicked. i wasn't sure how i felt about it from the first screenshot, but having multiple views really helps lol.
how are people finding so many shinies?! especially the starters, haha! that's crazy.
here's hoping for mega arcanine, still. i'd love to see how majestic it could look. HOPEFULLY.

p.s. nEED MORE POKEMON PARTY SPACE WILL ALL THESE POKEMONS I WANT
sob life is difficult in the pokeworld

Last edited:
If I didn't want a female Fennekin, I would SR for a shiny ;-;

The odds are 50/50 at least...but mines already pretty leveled up now.

aLL OF MY YES.
i don't like how many kanto pokemon have been pushed into kalos, either, but this is NO reason to start hating the kanto region and be so against possible revists so adamantly--just because of this. it's not kanto's fault that GF shoved kanto pokemon up kalos's fault, it's GF's fault. so if you didn't hate kanto before, why start now? kanto is still a beautiful region that could be lots of fun to revisit some time. and don't give me that "i have to buy the game because i'm a long-time fan"; NO, you don't. you can be a fan still and not buy something you don't think you'll enjoy. no one's forcing you to buy anything. you buy things for you, not for the game companies. you're not slaves. do whatever the flip you enjoy and avoid the things you won't. you're not the only customer to cater to; you might hate something, but i guarantee you others will love it. keep that in mind. you win some, you lose some. we all do.

that being said, i don't really see a kanto revisit any time soon just because it was revisited in HeartGold/SoulSilver. if anything's getting a remake, it'll probably be R/S/E because i think they're the only games that haven't been remade at all yet.

@Wind, BlackButterfree said she didn't like it either. she isn't saying it's RIGHT for kanto pokemon to be stuffed down kalos's throat, just that she's not going to let it ruin everything for her.
and anyway, kanto pokemon aren't the only ones reappearing. you all realize that, right? it's not just a "kantofest". and starting to hate kanto now, just because GF wanted to bring them back, again, is a silly reason imo. i'm not saying i like it. i'm just saying seeing old pokes is not going to make me hate them or the region we originally saw them in. i'll always love the pokemon i love.

so, on-topic a little more, megahoundoom looks pretty wicked. i wasn't sure how i felt about it from the first screenshot, but having multiple views really helps lol.
how are people finding so many shinies?! especially the starters, haha! that's crazy.
here's hoping for mega arcanine, still. i'd love to see how majestic it could look. HOPEFULLY.

:0

I'm a BOY.............

Also, that shiny Fennekin is fierce as fuck and I want it. Big time. Anybody know if all the Vivillon patterns have Shiny patterns?

So, Roseli berry reduces fairy type damage.

I'm waiting for the discovery of a held item that nullifies immunities just so we can confirm that Game Freak had no intention to actually weaken Dragons.

:0

I'm a BOY.............

Also, that shiny Fennekin is fierce as fuck and I want it. Big time. Anybody know if all the Vivillon patterns have Shiny patterns?
LOL i'm so sorry, i realized that afterwards and went back to change it
those latios and latias icons aren't obvious enough for me apparently..MY BAD!

i reserve my thoughts on shinyfenne until i see delphox! but now i really want to see shiny chesnaught. maybe it'll look even cooler ;w;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom