• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
Its also to note that these are confirmed to be Forms for Necrozma, not for Solgaleo and Lunala. In other words, its Necrozma having the lead, despite the fact that the Fusion idea is pretty outdated. Yeah, I'm not happy either, especially when they get the same exact signature moves.

My guess is that they will keep the same typings of Psychic/Ghost and Psychic/Steel as well at this point.

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
Wasn't there a leak that mentioned the new formes were fusions of Necrozma and Solgaleo/Lunala?

Edit: The John Gamefreak leak from June 25th. A lot of his info also matches up with what we have been shown and understood from trailers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well you're not wrong. With Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Rabbids, Splatoon and Arms, Switch has great first party support. And it looks like it'll get only better from now on.

On topic, whatever pokemon news they'll reveal in the direct would probably be explored further in this month's Corocoro.
as i said and he said CONSOLE COLLECTING DUST i dont care these titles my god you offend me prefer in this moment playing in my 3ds with Luma

Part Time Pokémon Master
Reaction score

DAT NECROZMA,seriously,his arms behind them looks like an awesome moment
Now I'm not curious if it will be evil, but how evil will it be? Is it force to do this by an evil organization? Is it tired of not being in Ultra Space so it is absorbing Nebby to use it's power? Is it just a jerk??? Curious. I don't mind the concept of fusions, but I don't like the designs and I wanted a prism animal/dragon from Necrozma's armor.

Reaction score
" Mane of Twilight " - Dusk/Twilight Lycanroc
" Wings of Dawn " - Dawn Lycanroc ????

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
as i said and he said CONSOLE COLLECTING DUST i dont care these titles my god you offend me prefer in this moment playing in my 3ds with Luma
What are you even talking about? I was replying to the other guy who said Switch has a great line up of games. I didn't even mention you.

If these are supposed to be the new Necrozma forms, then I wonder what that glowing white light might be.

Reaction score
They're just the names for Necrozma's new forms, it's not related to Lycanroc at all.
But it's still logical to assume Lycanroc has another forme.
The "Dusk" attack of Necrozma and the form of Lycanroc are both called "Tasogare" in Japanese.
It's logical to assume we are getting a Dawn Lycanroc.

Last edited:
Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
Something similar to THIS will be awesome,maybe better than dusk form
Please not pure rock again lol. I don't think there will be another Lycanroc though. After all the twilight forme was supposed to be special unique feature for Ash. It isn't even available through normal gameplay.

Reaction score
Fan made, but still.
Chinese Pokemon fans think there'll be a Dawn Lycanroc too.

debates about Rugrats canon
Reaction score
A Dawn Form Lycanroc is probably the one thing they could reveal that would actually be lazier and more boring than "Necrozma is a Kyurem rip-off!"

Fan made, but still.

Unless I'm missing something, that's not fan-made, it's just a Shiny Lycanroc

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Fan made, but still.

Er... unless I'm missing something, what's exactly new in this? It looks like a Dusk Lycanroc with Midday's shine palette, minus the head rock.

EDIT: was Greninja'd.

Reaction score
Oh... my bad...
But anyway, the Chinese community believes that there should be a Dawn Lycanroc, based on the wording on CoroCoro.

Reaction score
They're just the names for Necrozma's new forms, it's not related to Lycanroc at all.
People had a confusion that Twilight may indicate both Dawn and Dusk so these names clear those doubt . Anyways the " new light " is the orange one so it is possible that we might not receive a new form aswell .

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
Oh dear. It's like they looked at Black2 and White2 and said let's just copy and paste that without the good bits, ie not a sequel.

So far with 2 months to go before the release we have a rehashed form difference for Lycanroc and a rehashed 3rd legend fusion concept and that's it.

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
Oh dear. It's like they looked at Black2 and White2 and said let's just copy and paste that without the good bits, ie not a sequel.

So far with 2 months to go before the release we have a rehashed form difference for Lycanroc and a rehashed 3rd legend fusion concept and that's it.
Tbh, I would have expected a new signature moves instead of the same one, like they with Black Kyurem which is "Freeze Shock" and White Kyurem with "Ice Burn" or some sort of new exclusive Z-move.