• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
Same here. I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of a doubt when it comes to leaks, but if it happens at least twice more, then I'd have a hard time believing the guy. Also, no matter who the source is, you should never 100% trust a leak since the person who believes it could be mistaken.
True, I remember during the X/Y leak season there where a lot of people who where "verified leakers" however they where fired and now you can't trust anything they say because it is all untrue. I just keep an open mind during leak season...

You guys are WAY too forgiving.....I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but the last time he did this it was clear he just wanted the views. If he really did have leaks unrelated to the Pokepark thing from 4Chan he should have just come right out and said something. He made it sound like the video he was posting at that time WAS the real leak video and that's not ok. He can't just keep saying he has leaks and then not showing what he has. If he has something GREAT! If he doesn't then he needs to keep his mouth shut. This is similar to that giancarloparimango11 guy. He LOVES pretending like his videos have actual stuff and then it's just clickbait.
Iirc someone asked him on twitter if it was related to the leak and he said no... However he didn't follow up so it is very likely untrue. However I see two possibilities...

1: He is probably just making things up and is going for a very "vague" approach so if there happens to be new forms he will be "right" because of guessing

2: He does have a source and everything is a misunderstanding like the one person who took a screenshot of the Chinese leak and translated it but when asked about the time stamp for proof, they wouldn't give it, making the leak feel very iffy. It did end up being true.

Either or

Reaction score
I am putting zero trust in phillyguy. After the last fiasco, where he never had a leak at all and just casually swept that under the rug when the lycanroc/dreampark stuff came about. He just wants attention. If not, he'd have just flat-out said what the leak is by now

Reaction score
Interesting...it isn't over the top as the previous leaks, which makes it more believable, though the first 2 lines are the most predictable.

Tapus getting new forms has been talked about in other leaks. It makes sense for them to pull a therian, but changing typings - that's seems like a reach.

The alola forms and UBs seem nicely described, but one thing that puts this on blast is that there are 2 new Oricorio forms yet only one new island, which somehow doesn't make much sense given the current Oricorio-Island color association.

But I'd love a fire/ice UB Burst

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the default Minior is considered Red so that's another point against the leak.

Reaction score
Another point that might prove the leak fake is that the Mankey and Spearow lines are already in Sun and Moon. I have a feeling that if they were to introduce new regional variants in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, they would use Pokémon that weren't in the old Alolan Pokédex. That is just my opinion plus the whole red Minior core probably makes it fake since the default core is the Red Core.

Reaction score
I must agree, he's been being very secretive about the leaker for months now and only now just stated that he mentioned something about Mantine after everyone saw the direct. You want credibility? Then tell us something we don't know.
his latest tweets claim we are getting alolan forms, some of which are at least part fire type. We also claims we'd get something at the tokyo game show or whatever, however the schedule for that thing has 0 mention of pokemon so, it's likely safe to say that guy has negative credibility at this point

Reaction score
How likely are we to get new alola forms at this stage ?
Anything is possible because we got new UBs and we have some reason to believe the "wishlist" leak might be legit. They had no reason to hide the existence of new UBs until now and yet they did so they could well be hiding alolan forms as well

Reaction score
That's safe to assume that there won't be anything at the gameshow. However, I believe something's happening on the 29th, so that would be a better candidate for when we get more news.

Reaction score
I trust no "leaks" that surface right after trailers.
Keep in mind, the Chinese leak surfaced right after the trailer showing Salandit with someone claiming that a leak mentioned a fire lizard 2 weeks before the trailer. They also didn't provide a time stamp and the leak was so put there (No gyms) that no one trusted its credibility.

Reaction score
Keep in mind, the Chinese leak surfaced right after the trailer showing Salandit with someone claiming that a leak mentioned a fire lizard 2 weeks before the trailer. They also didn't provide a time stamp and the leak was so put there (No gyms) that no one trusted its credibility.
not the same thing though. They showed a leek that predicted the lizard before the trailer, whether there was a timestamp or not. This one is just pure bs posted 1-2days after the trailer

Reaction score
seriously,someome that here got twitter can ask him to stop BAITING US AGAIN?

seriously,IF YOU GOT SOMETHING REAL,show us that,or it's fucking fake,or you are a baiter

Reaction score
Searching someone to translate his "leak"

Lavandula ask to help and just get a +1

From this,we can see how much of a jerk this guy his
evidently an attention-seeker, his videos are clickbait havens as well

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score