• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
"It's more complicated than this I'll explain later"

lol no you're just to lazy to come up with an actual good fake leak

Also, echoing some previous posts in this thread, isn't it convenient how this post about a new evil group shows up a few hours after we get new evidence for the existence of different antagonists?

At least its abysmal failure to be convincing is kind of funny, in a way that suggests I've been paying way too much attention to these leaks.

Reaction score
i feel like that guy got lost in his own bs along the way. Simply tragic. Those people should just get out already

Reaction score
Seems they've also got drawings for said leak.

Prizoma.png UB Nest.png UB Hole.png UB Hole 2.png

Other things they've said is UB Nest is purple while UB Hole is yellow. These two UBs and the "Prism Cult" will be revealed on September 29th.

It doesn't really sound farfetched to me, though I would be expecting a video this week since the poster was put up this week... At least there's drawings this time.

Reaction score

Other things they've said is UB Nest is purple while UB Hole is yellow. These two UBs and the "Prism Cult" will be revealed on September 29th.

It doesn't really sound farfetched to me, though I would be expecting a video this week since the poster was put up this week... At least there's drawings this time.
Oh, there's art! I rescind my comment about it being a lazy leak. Still think it's fake, though.

Also, I can't look at UB Hole without seeing a Dalek, and my entire knowlegde of Doctor Who comes from friends and family who watch it.

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
Hella funny it's posted hours after I and another persob refer to them as fallers.

Reaction score

-rides on info revealed literally hours ago
-rides on info revealed in the trailer few days ago
-makes up some obvious bs based on recently revealed info
-claims info on the 29th as if we don't already have that confirmed with gamesweek and pokeshopper merch..so..rides on already confirmed info
-2 of the UBs look like haunted brick's cousins which have the same concept of "multiple self-sufficient beings come together to form a bigger one" , one even looks like a deformed dusclops.

Just....stop already and wait for the games I'd say

Flame Trainer
Reaction score

UB nest looks like some fan art of Mega Exrggutor influenced by Ultra Space.

Reaction score
i m kinda pissed for certain leakers use clickbaits these type of wannabe make me think its better wait nintendo direct and in minus measure read the confirmed information posted in confirmed things soki's thread

Reaction score
i m kinda pissed for certain leakers use clickbaits these type of wannabe make me think its better wait nintendo direct and in minus measure read the confirmed information posted in confirmed things soki's thread
It's annoying, 4chan is teeming with people trying to ride on recent info and most of them are so bad they haven't even checked the pokemon website to see that Lillie still stole Nebby from Aether and that Lusamine is still crazy