• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
We've got one wrong now for the USUM Wishlist Leak which said 'cut the camera feature.
it actually said (they probably wont) ...so it implies wishful thinking ..also some people think camera bs doesn't mean pokefinder, but camera angles, so it's once again vague enough to not be wrong

Anyways, whoever imagined plaza wouldnt return in the same gen was nothing but delusional, so yeah... I never expected the sm features to be axed in the same gen, but i do hope they were improved from SM.... that said, the guidebook doesn't mention new features in the description, so there's nothing indicating that we won't get new features or even facilities (I mean, we do know that new features like mantine surf and photo studio exist)

Reaction score
If the National Pokédex is in USUM, I wonder if that means they actually went through and wrote new Pokédex entries for every Pokémon. I highly doubt it, but I guess they've surprised me before.
What I find more likely is that they just made new entries for the expanded Alola Dex, and then re-hashed every other entry.

Reaction score
@everyone

Just a reminder that BW2 and Platinum pokedexes were all over the place in comparison to BW and DP :p

It's entirely possible that the order changed and that the UBs aren't at the back of the dex anymore (or that not the same UBs are anyway) In gen 5, the dex was reordered for BW2 in accordance to how early you encounter the respective pokemon, e.g. the musketeers and genies were way earlier in the dex than they were in BW and so on. SM's dex was a bit messy imo so it's also possible that they will reorder it in accordance to the new additions and when/where you can see them etc

Ofc, it's also possible that this is indeed the order and these 2 UBs are the only new UBs we're getting, but even that much doesn't exclude the possibility of getting new alolan forms or new regular pokemon, OR a new myth that goes at the end of the dex

Also, regarding the skull logo. I do believe that it doesn't have to mean anything at all. After all, it can simply be a PROP, just like all the other villain team logos exist in the photo studio. Does that mean all 7 teams return? :p Doubt it. I wouldn't say Skull exists in USUM just because we saw their logo as a prop sticker and because we can wear skull hats (which we can probably do with the other villain teams too) That said, don't get me wrong, I still think every leak we currently have is a load of BS except the wishlist which may or may not be bs.

This topic surfaced on 4chan today and it looks like Z-Lillie's dialogue changed from SM to USUM. She's no longer talking about saving her mother apparently so maybe Lusamine does take a chill pill?

According to the poster, she's now saying something like: "But, one should help others! That’s what being in Alola has taught me!”

demo tasuke aubekidesu!
arora de osori wa mashita!
something changes in her but still dissaproves his pressence...
PD: always GTS be suck

Reaction score
From memory one of the earlier USUM prima guides on Amazon mentioned a National Dex as well, its a safe bet its in USUM since a few guides have mentioned it thus far. I know every second and following game in a generation has always had move tutors of some kind since gen 2, I wonder if we can expect them in USUM as well ?

Reaction score
cipher:
Necro Light form - Highest speed pokemon because light speed
New UBs replace old ones (the shown ones)
National Alolan Week
No new alolans

pretty lazy
Eh, I'd say there's a bit more to it. Here's a copy of what a user posted in the comments:

• Necrozma has one more form called Pure Light Form. It is Psychic Type and has the highest speed of any Pokemon because it travels by Light Years
  • Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.
  • Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader
  • There are no new Alola forms. Regional forms may return in the future though
  • One of the things above is not true.
Sooo.... I guess we'll have to wait and see what he lied about? I hope they just go all out and give "Pure Light" Necrozma a base speed of 255 just for the lolz.

Reaction score
Slightly unrelated but I made a thread for Generation 8 leaks

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I don't expect it to be fully populated right now but once US/UM is done, usually there is a Drought in leaks and hype so this is there to bribe the gap between US/UM and G8 leak season

Borderland Sword
Reaction score
It looks like there won't be a new battle facility or anything in the game then going by that description, they would have hyped it up by now if there were one.

Sigh, these games are really starting to look pointless now and garbage in general.:(
So ignoring everything new that the games are doing, they seem pointless and garbage because there's no new battle facility?

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
Eh, I'd say there's a bit more to it. Here's a copy of what a user posted in the comments:

• Necrozma has one more form called Pure Light Form. It is Psychic Type and has the highest speed of any Pokemon because it travels by Light Years
  • Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.
  • Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader
  • There are no new Alola forms. Regional forms may return in the future though
  • One of the things above is not true.
Sooo.... I guess we'll have to wait and see what he lied about? I hope they just go all out and give "Pure Light" Necrozma a base speed of 255 just for the lolz.
Hope the "No new Alolan forms" thing is false. Others seem possible.

Reaction score
Calling bs here and now, mark my words :p Sorry, just ... these somehow scream ultra bs..not because they aren't realistic, just because i believe people who had things to leak would have leaked them ages ago and not when we actually have confirmed information to ride on